What's new

India Trails China in Firepower

Back on topic guys:

Yes it is true that Chinese defence capabilities lag behind that of the West in many areas and India is capable of obtaining those technologies. However I think on the long run the absence of Western assistance is going to help Chinese defence a great deal. Instead of relying too much on Western goods we are forced to develop our own and even if it isn't 100% up to Western standards we are able to internalize the technology and improve it later on. That, I think, is the true advantage of China's defence industry.

here I would like to raise a point ......how much do you think it will help India if we were to continue engaging in major JV's with israel ( Barak .....in drone tech in the future .....spy sat etc) and with france ( Low reaction missiles , ) and russia ......may be even with America in the future.....

as per the thread title .....it mentions India is lagging behind in firepower w.r.t China but it does not take into account the quality of Chinese military hardware .....eg . when the J XX is officially revealed if it turns out to be inferior in say Avionics or ground attack role than the Pak Fa ....then the advantage in numbers can be well overcome....

also China can hardly focus its complete military machine on the Indian Font alone......

Sir I know you are patriotic but sometimes you shouldn't let patriotism override your reason.

My friend most of our Indian members over here on this forum are prone to this problem, its not just one member. If you want to be welcomed by our Indian friends, you need to accept these facts:

- SU30MKI is the greatest fighter aircraft ever built, any criticism is simply unacceptable. Its huge RCS is designed deliberately to intimidate the enemy.
- Brahmos is the greatest missile ever built, PERIOD. Not only is it fast; it is designed to flow low hugging the terrain, emits nearly zero heat signature and is literally stealth.
- PAKFA is superior to F22 Raptor, it has a much lower RCS and superior avionics.
- LCA is the second best aircraft in the world.
- Arjun is the greatest tank in the world, it is soo great that India's main strike corps use T72's and T90's to thrust forward an attack.
- Every Indian soldier is a super human being, their training and skill are literally unmatched.

So overall every weapon in Indian Armed Forces arsenal is simply THE BEST, nobody comes even close. So please accept these facts and you will be welcomed with open arms :).

My friend most of our Indian members over here on this forum are prone to this problem, its not just one member. If you want to be welcomed by our Indian friends, you need to accept these facts:

- SU30MKI is the greatest fighter aircraft ever built, any criticism is simply unacceptable. Its huge RCS is designed deliberately to intimidate the enemy.
- Brahmos is the greatest missile ever built, PERIOD. Not only is it fast; it is designed to flow low hugging the terrain, emits nearly zero heat signature and is literally stealth.
- PAKFA is superior to F22 Raptor, it has a much lower RCS and superior avionics.
- LCA is the second best aircraft in the world.
- Arjun is the greatest tank in the world, it is soo great that India's main strike corps use T72's and T90's to thrust forward an attack.
- Every Indian soldier is a super human being, their training and skill are literally unmatched.

So overall every weapon in Indian Armed Forces arsenal is simply THE BEST, nobody comes even close. So please accept these facts and you will be welcomed with open arms :).

What a load of crap you pulled from your hind end.:cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom