What's new

India Trails China in Firepower

This is pathetic. We are comparing weapons systems none of us are familiar with. I dread to ask what if any experience you (kinetic) have with AWACs and the Arjun?

As you asking me, its like you have!!! If don't than that will be more pathetic than calling Chinese AWACS is better than Israeli Phalcon. :rolleyes:

Wrong. No country can build 'hundreds of tanks' overnight.

T-90S is not as per with T99. It has better in most of ways.

So you are in your wet night sleep currently!!! :lol:

:lol: Mig-27 is upgraded for ground attack and it can do that well. And about J-10, it stands for nothing in front of upgraded Mig-29 and Mirage-2000. In every way they are superior to J-10. :)

I'll ask again, HOW DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THIS?? What these comparisons based on?

You are rite in this. Arjun cannot be compared with a Chinese tank. Arjun is built in the way of heavy western tanks. Arjun is way better.

Sir I know you are patriotic but sometimes you shouldn't let patriotism override your reason.

I'll ask again, HOW DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THIS?? What these comparisons based on?

Quote me saying this.

Was the reply for you??? Do you think that China can make hundreds of tanks overnight??? Do you think that comparing T-90 with T99 is a joke? Do you think Phalcon is inferior to Chinese AWACS? Do you think Mig-27 will fight against J-10 and if fights than only can win when J-10 is unarmed?

I think you agree. Than put something in your support.

Was the reply for you??? Do you think that China can make hundreds of tanks overnight??? Do you think that comparing T-90 with T99 is a joke?

i don't think there will ever be a tank battle in the areas that are disputed by China and india so what's the point of comparing the two tanks?

Was the reply for you??? Do you think that China can make hundreds of tanks overnight??? Do you think that comparing T-90 with T99 is a joke? Do you think Phalcon is inferior to Chinese AWACS? Do you think Mig-27 will fight against J-10 and if fights than only can win when J-10 is unarmed?

I don't think Cardsharp agrees with the overtly patriotic claims. I think he is merely reacting to the way you are reacting to trolling.

Just FYI Mig-27 is a ground attack vehicle. If we are going to start talking about Mig-27 vs. J-10 we might as well as start talking about A-10 vs. J-10.

typical brained washed troll.

here is some corrections for you:

1. China is always an independent nation. It is true that western powers took some of our cities in the past 150 years, but that only counts about say 5% of our land. the central government always have the nation under control.

2. In history, there was actually no unified country known as India. There was simple no such country. This is very different from our situation - we were a unified nation/race since day one, we have unified language, culture, law, government.

[/COLOR]

offtopic, but couldn't resist myself

mu9yX.gif

i don't think there will ever be a tank battle in the areas that are disputed by China and india so what's the point of comparing the two tanks?

First read the posts, I was replying to this.

"Let's assume T-90 is on par with Type-99G2 (which is in fact just a joke), but can you get hundreds each night? "

its in the nature of indians, they underestimate their opponents and that's good thing for us!

And what about the post of 'peaceful' that you just 'thanked'??? :lol: Was he overestimating Indians?

I don't think Cardsharp agrees with the overtly patriotic claims. I think he is merely reacting to the way you are reacting to trolling.

Yeah, he got it wrong.

Just FYI Mig-27 is a ground attack vehicle. If we are going to start talking about Mig-27 vs. J-10 we might as well as start talking about A-10 vs. J-10.

but the article was not comparing J-10 with Mig-27. It says, "J-7, J-8 and J-10 are either equal to or a notch below the IAF MiG-21, MiG-27 and Mirages". It was someway similar aircrafts.

In many ways I don't agree with the article though.

I don't run on about subjects I don't know unlike you

mu9yX.gif

Still, largely one people and expansion occur by displacing native populations.

mu9yX.gif

That's true.

But if you look at the DNA of Northern Hans and Southern Hans, they are almost exactly the same. Like Cardsharp said, we are one people.

What happened, is that Chinese civilization started in Northern China, and then they migrated/pushed downwards into Southern China.

Difficult to agree that this is a pan national sentiment. At least in my part of the country mughals are equated with the english in every aspect.

The only Mughal who fought for 'India' was the last emperor; bahadur shah zafar !

P.S offtopic but just one last word......I should have mentioned that
" Akbar was called the Father of Indian Nationalism- by Jawaharlal Nehru "......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom