What's new

India top seller of Beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
if any of you has a chance to visit goa, try the golden fried calamari

tutta-fried-calamari.jpg

if any of you has a chance to visit goa, try the golden fried calamari

tutta-fried-calamari.jpg

MAY YOU DIE A THOUSAND PAINFUL DEATHS- SLOW ONES AT THAT! Here I return from another standard mess ka meal and you post this. Thanks a lot man, for striking a brother like this.

hahaha i know mess meals :sigh:. hamare college mein a riot started 'coz they found a lizard in the paneer dish, saale mess vaale contractor ko joote maar ke coll. se nikaala tha.

the last time i eat raw beef is several years ago,delicious.guys,come to China can lets enjoy the dish together.hahahaha......h

Its been ages since I've even touched a steak, filet mignon- its been YEARS!! :hang2:

had the chance in goa but avoided it..

the last time i eat raw beef is several years ago,delicious.guys,come to China can lets enjoy the dish together.hahahaha......h

NOPE, raw won't do it- invite us over for some huíguorou and ganchao niuhe. :cheers:

Disgusting human beings.... my lord please forgive this disgusting humans who doing biggest sin.... If possible end them if they dont follow the good karma path....
For good people the mantra of salvation is.... OM TRYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE. SUGANDHIM PUSHTI VARDHANAM URUVARUKAMIVA BANDHANAAN. MRITYOOR MUKSHIYA MA MRITAAT....

回锅肉and干炒牛河
no problem,welcome

hahaha i know mess meals :sigh:. hamare college mein a riot started 'coz they found a lizard in the paneer dish, saale mess vaale contractor ko joote maar ke coll. se nikaala tha.

Its a typo: he meant messy meal actually.

India ranks first in world buffalo population, with 56.5% i.e. 94.1 million of buffalo population and one-sixth of goat population in the world. India also ranks first in milk production with over 100 million tonnes a year. The country is also fifth in egg production with over 1.6 million tonnes, while it is ninth in the number of poultry.

India produces an estimated 1.5 million tonnes of buffalo meat annually, of which 24% is exported. Even as per the latest census of 2003 there was a growth of 7.5% of buffalo livestock during the previous five years. The buffalo meat export industry has grown well.

They've even given it a new name. Carabeef. Meaning deboned frozen buffalo beef.

In our hostel, we have non veg mess and veg mess. Veg mess guys get extra milk and cheese and paneer. We get chicken and mutton. On Sunday we all eat outside. Coz that is bone currey day. Basically our mess guys do not have sharp enough churra. So when they cut the mutton, the bone splinters and we get smal pieces in the curry. So bone curry. No one likes it. Hostel dogs eat like kings on that day and then sleep till Tuesday.

It is a poor man's meat because it is cheap. It is cheap because we have millions of buffalo. And buffalo and sheep and goats foal at the same rate. And a buffalo is 10-15 times bigger than a goat. So lot more meat. Much lower cost. Also demand decides cost. The weight and number equation would make chicken the cheapest right? Not so! Basically Indians do not like beef. It is an inferior meat.

You are wrong....................Come to Kerala...............A Kilo of Beef is costlier than a Kilo of Chicken..............In Kerala all religions consume beef....................

You are wrong....................Come to Kerala...............A Kilo of Beef is costlier than a Kilo of Chicken..............In Kerala all religions consume beef....................

Is it? Can you please share price of 1 kg of chicken, mutton, and beef? Also 1 liter of milk. Cow and buffalo. I am asking because I may soon leave hostel and take a flat with 3 friends so I want to know basics.

My lord please end all humans who eats animals.... Please my lord tryambakam open your 3rd eye and release cosmic energy to burn evil human beings....
@on topic.... No wonder why india has high number of deaths. Farmers who suicide in huge number are bad karmics who using chemical to protect crops and by doing so they weakning indians immune system.... no wonder why we see murders, bomb blast and rapes (crimes) in huge numbers not only in india but around world. More so in china, south africa, brazil, mexico, usa, uk, aus, russia, pakistan, bangladesh, burma, indonesia, japan etc etc. my research shows people who eats nonveg dies horribly. i can give u so much evidence but is it worth it? Evil human beings.... My last reply in this thread.... cant stand negative digusting energy....

My lord please end all humans who eats animals.... Please my lord tryambakam open your 3rd eye and release cosmic energy to burn evil human beings....
@on topic.... No wonder why india has high number of deaths. Farmers who suicide in huge number are bad karmics who using chemical to protect crops and by doing so they weakning indians immune system.... no wonder why we see murders, bomb blast and rapes (crimes) in huge numbers not only in india but around world. More so in china, south africa, brazil, mexico, usa, uk, aus, russia, pakistan, bangladesh, burma, indonesia, japan etc etc. my research shows people who eats nonveg dies horribly. i can give u so much evidence but is it worth it? Evil human beings.... My last reply in this thread.... cant stand negative digusting energy....

:what: what meat has to do with crimes and rapes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom