What's new

India top seller of Beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it? Can you please share price of 1 kg of chicken, mutton, and beef? Also 1 liter of milk. Cow and buffalo. I am asking because I may soon leave hostel and take a flat with 3 friends so I want to know basics.
Am not stationed in Kerala..........But last time i visited Beef was Rs 110/- per Kg and Chicken was Rs90/- Per Kg................I said Beef is Costlier than Chicken in Kerala...............not mutton and Milk is Cheaper in Kerala than NI....................its 16 to 20 Rs per litre

Is it? Can you please share price of 1 kg of chicken, mutton, and beef? Also 1 liter of milk. Cow and buffalo. I am asking because I may soon leave hostel and take a flat with 3 friends so I want to know basics.

Chicken - 96 per kg (todays price@ live)
Mutton -480 per kg.
Beef- 190-210 per kg.
Turkey-320 per kg
Rabbit- 300 per kg.

My lord please end all humans who eats animals.... Please my lord tryambakam open your 3rd eye and release cosmic energy to burn evil human beings....
@on topic.... No wonder why india has high number of deaths. Farmers who suicide in huge number are bad karmics who using chemical to protect crops and by doing so they weakning indians immune system.... no wonder why we see murders, bomb blast and rapes (crimes) in huge numbers not only in india but around world. More so in china, south africa, brazil, mexico, usa, uk, aus, russia, pakistan, bangladesh, burma, indonesia, japan etc etc. my research shows people who eats nonveg dies horribly. i can give u so much evidence but is it worth it? Evil human beings.... My last reply in this thread.... cant stand negative digusting energy....

My lord please end all humans who eats animals.... Please my lord tryambakam open your 3rd eye and release cosmic energy to burn evil human beings....
@on topic.... No wonder why india has high number of deaths. Farmers who suicide in huge number are bad karmics who using chemical to protect crops and by doing so they weakning indians immune system.... no wonder why we see murders, bomb blast and rapes (crimes) in huge numbers not only in india but around world. More so in china, south africa, brazil, mexico, usa, uk, aus, russia, pakistan, bangladesh, burma, indonesia, japan etc etc. my research shows people who eats nonveg dies horribly. i can give u so much evidence but is it worth it? Evil human beings.... My last reply in this thread.... cant stand negative digusting energy....

aliens-meme.jpeg

the last time i eat raw beef is several years ago,delicious.guys,come to China can lets enjoy the dish together.hahahaha......h

Sure why not, Chinese food is King!

Period.
Chinese-food.jpg

ss.jpg

Am not stationed in Kerala..........But last time i visited Beef was Rs 110/- per Kg and Chicken was Rs90/- Per Kg................I said Beef is Costlier than Chicken in Kerala...............not mutton and Milk is Cheaper in Kerala than NI....................its 16 to 20 Rs per litre

Man best quality beef keema, completely cleaned and deboned, is 60 bucks here. I buy that for my doggies. You get mixed "chichda" also for 30 bucks but they like pure muscle! Plus the butcher throws in few of those big *** nalli walla bones also which my rottie loves to gnaw on.

Milk is 34-38 bucks a liter here man. Think I will migrate to Kerala.

Man best quality beef keema, completely cleaned and deboned, is 60 bucks here. I buy that for my doggies. You get mixed "chichda" also for 30 bucks but they like pure muscle! Plus the butcher throws in few of those big *** nalli walla bones also which my rottie loves to gnaw on.

Milk is 34-38 bucks a liter here man. Think I will migrate to Kerala.
But you cannot migrate with your Doggy because as Spark has given the live rate...................Beef cost Rs190 to Rs 210 per Kg................

But you cannot migrate with your Doggy because as Spark has given the live rate...................Beef cost Rs190 to Rs 210 per Kg................

My doggies (I have 4) eat chicken also. Vegetables also. Rice and dal and dahi also. Oats also. No chapattis or bread, and if I can convince my mom and bais, no milk also. Never fed my dogs the specialized packaged dog food, except as a treat or a filler from my hands.

By the way, do Indian eat beef????

Like China India is old culture, But unlike China India is a culture which was exposed in west. Lot of other (foreign) culture merged with India. So India has diversity. Infact India is a continent in itself. 1 billion ppl, many culture, many habbits ,... one nation.

Lets talk about food habbit:
1. The Agrarian: People of plains were agrarian, they were predominantly vegans, still many ppl in India are vegans.
2. The fisherman: those who lived in costal area, have fish in there culture. Fish became part of there life.
3. The livestock: Goat was primary livestock, so many indian like goat meat.
4. Chicken : I don't know when chicken was introduced in India. Many non-vegans don't eat chicken as it is bird.
5. Beef: The Indians don't eat beef (though in Nepal Ox and Buffalos are eaten). I have heard in Kerla (a small state of big india) some Hindu eat beef.
6. Converted Muslims and converted christians too eat beef.

so 20% Muslims, 4-5% christians and .01% Hindus eat beef rest India don't eat beef or pork.

I thought it was the Japanese who had a liking for eating things raw. Eskimos also. Seal meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom