What's new

India top seller of Beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindus need to try beef karai.

May be am half hindu foodwise :P :P

i cant eat beef thats all

I don't eat chickens... because i don't find taste in broiler, while a cow can feed many people at the loss of one life.
Unlike chicken and vegetable... you have to kill more living beings to feed given amount.

BTW... God has made, Beef the most tastier of all meats.

Hindus need to try beef karai.

beef karahi !!!!!!???

sriracha-beef-skewers.jpg

Jinnah loved a BLT everyone knows that

Some of you surely do.

Most of us don't eat beef. Some of us do.

So is drunken pork. Really soft and juicy. Best had buttered toasted garlic bread and a really nice white wine. The toasted bread should be dipped into the melting fat as it pools to the edges of the plate or the sizzler, soaked up, and popped into the mouth.

Trust me in the west many so called muslims eat pork and drink, 2 of my friends who are muslim both used to eat bacon lol until they stopped

Trust me in the west many so called muslims eat pork and drink, 2 of my friends who are muslim both used to eat bacon lol until they stopped

Thats ok yaar. I am not judgmental.

Khana hai to khao.

Peena hai to piyo.

Bas baad mein bhashan na do.

Nothing like a good hunting season and some good meat. Doesn't matter where, as long as the animal was well fed and happy - so will be the eater

A simple thread about beef . just from start Pakistani Trollideens threw words like , Hindus evil , Gau mata , Ghandhi , Polyandry , Nehru and shyt . Indian Trollibans threw in Words like Jinnah and pork , Marrying cousins and shyt .

The level of trolling was far below what any sane person would indulge in . Little jabs are fine but completely berating someone and whole countries and religions is bad .

wow.. what happened to the beef thread here? spread of mad cow disease?:woot:

A simple thread about beef . just from start Pakistani Trollideens threw words like , Hindus evil , Gau mata , Ghandhi , Polyandry , Nehru and shyt . Indian Trollibans threw in Words like Jinnah and pork , Marrying cousins and shyt .

The level of trolling was far below what any sane person would indulge in . Little jabs are fine but completely berating someone and whole countries and religions is bad .

:cheesy: what i fail to understand is people taking troll bait from this batman guy. @Yeti, cool down mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom