What's new

India : Top Congress leader Shashi Tharoor exposes Modi hypocrisy of not visiting any muslim nation

The contingency plan is kutta, we will go GREEN instead of Fossil fuels, we were a self sustaining Economy before Combustion Engine came into picture,We lead the World Economy Until the British came.
We are already doing that Going green.Bharat has abundance of sunlight all round the year.
You know nothing what is happening on the ground? dont you idiot? Are you gonna respond with ur trademark Shoo!
You got no place nor your idealism or party,we will destroy you That is a Promise!
It is upto you to change side or watch what happens we come down on you No Mercy! relay that as a article to your masters,Now that is what i call a real shoo!

Bot is out of extra bonus I see. BJP is getting thrashed all round and bot is living in some world of its own. according to latest presdictions Modi will win a little more than 100 seats if he stood for elections today.

Well i beg to differ bro, but there is some Patriotism left behind in him,maybe the genes he possesses .We should appeal to that sleeping part, and he will come around.He is worried about 3 wives,well it happens in life, but we want you to come ahead with the truth about your wife Shri.Sunanda Pushkar's death , Please expose all the culprits, im sure the judge might , consider it and reduce your sentence..Make no Mistake Do you want KARMA NOW OR IN LATER LIFE?
CHOOSE! YOU cannot Decisive Karma.
I don't know man. One who can kill his wife in cold blood...I really don't know...

Is congress party like PPP in Pakistan? Mostly useless and resolves around few family members?
ye kya gazab kerte hainaap huzzoor aap per mulk aur quam dushamn aur darinder moodi ke jiyale hone ki tohmat lag jayegi ;)

Modi should start his trip to Muslim countries right from Pakistan to give congress a befitting reply :coffee:
no sir modi is too smart for that where your job can be done by a needle why use a sabre for it :azn:

god help us

On Arjun tank ?
no on
images

in that case he is most welcome

if I get to be host then we will ensure that we get the best vegetarian cosine for the guests although we cant compete with the variety of Indian vegetarian dishes but we have few good ones with our own flavours

by the way I have hosted many Indian merchants over the years who come with some very good Indian & Kashmiri garments and other unique items that are in good demand in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Bot is out of extra bonus I see. BJP is getting thrashed all round and bot is living in some world of its own. according to latest presdictions Modi will win a little more than 100 seats if he stood for elections today.
point is why would modi go for an elction now ?

he will get abuses by one and all for at least 1 more year after that all his tormentors would be looking for things to hide behind as his payback mode will onli commense once results of his reforms become visible to all to see and fell

I know for a fact that you have contingency plans if we screw up our relations with Saudi, Iran etc. Maybe you'll pull a billion barrels of oil and a billion cubic feet of gas from the @$$ of Bhakt jan. They're generally full of horse $hit anyway (paradoxically)

I don't mind Modi going to ISrael but unlike several morons of the chaddi brigade over here, I'm acutely aware that our energy needs are significantly dependent upon muslim nations.

Of Course it is. And our defense also depends significantly on Israel and Russia which we cannot brush aside off.

However I am not sure if the nations had provided an invitation provided to him at our embassy. Modi should definitely meet them, and Iran and Afghanistan must be his first stop.

The contingency plan is kutta, we will go GREEN instead of Fossil fuels, we were a self sustaining Economy before Combustion Engine came into picture,We lead the World Economy Until the British came.
We are already doing that Going green.Bharat has abundance of sunlight all round the year.
You know nothing what is happening on the ground? dont you idiot? Are you gonna respond with ur trademark Shoo!
You got no place nor your idealism or party,we will destroy you That is a Promise!
It is upto you to change side or watch what happens we come down on you No Mercy! relay that as a article to your masters,Now that is what i call a real shoo!
With all due respect brother did you take into account our population then and now? Our biggest mistake is that we multiplied way to fast, green alone is no more a solution, trade off is what is needed.

Which Muslim nation he should visit right now to please Mr Tharoor

Modi is in his FIRST year of power

He would undertake more foreign tours in future ; so he would visit OIC countries

Back
Top Bottom