What's new

India : Top Congress leader Shashi Tharoor exposes Modi hypocrisy of not visiting any muslim nation

SICK Shashi is commenting on our PM Modi? Yeah right,whatever the windows that were open for you to come back to Hinduism are being closed right now.Go home Sashi, Ur Crime is no less than a Life term.

Modi was scheduled to go to the Maldives during his overseas IOR tour before their latest political mess took place and it was drooped from the itinerary

SICK Shashi is commenting on our PM Modi? Yeah right,whatever the windows that were open for you to come back to Hinduism are being closed right now.Go home Sashi, Ur Crime is no less than a Life term.
Mehar Tarar syndrome

I know for a fact that you have contingency plans if we screw up our relations with Saudi, Iran etc. Maybe you'll pull a billion barrels of oil and a billion cubic feet of gas from the @$$ of Bhakt jan. They're generally full of horse $hit anyway (paradoxically)

I don't mind Modi going to ISrael but unlike several morons of the chaddi brigade over here, I'm acutely aware that our energy needs are significantly dependent upon muslim nations.
The contingency plan is kutta, we will go GREEN instead of Fossil fuels, we were a self sustaining Economy before Combustion Engine came into picture,We lead the World Economy Until the British came.
We are already doing that Going green.Bharat has abundance of sunlight all round the year.
You know nothing what is happening on the ground? dont you idiot? Are you gonna respond with ur trademark Shoo!
You got no place nor your idealism or party,we will destroy you That is a Promise!
It is upto you to change side or watch what happens we come down on you No Mercy! relay that as a article to your masters,Now that is what i call a real shoo!

Last edited:
Mehar Tarar syndrome
I don't think so, we can still rescue him and put him on Quarantine. There is hope after all in him. But as long as he remains in Congress he will be bombarded by those energies and thoughts.Get him out of that and he will be Good.He will know his true stature, That he is a Patriot of Bharat!

I don't think so, we can still rescue him and put him on Quarantine. There is hope after all in him. But as long as he remains in Congress he will be bombarded by those energies and thoughts.Get him out of that and he will be Good.
A lifelong Congressi? Nope. The street lamposts. That's the ideal destination. With a rope. A placard in the front that says -"I sold my country for the dynasty".

A lifelong Congressi? Nope. The street lamposts. That's the ideal destination. With a rope. A placard in the front that says -"I sold my country for the dynasty".
Well i beg to differ bro, but there is some Patriotism left behind in him,maybe the genes he possesses .We should appeal to that sleeping part, and he will come around.He is worried about 3 wives,well it happens in life, but we want you to come ahead with the truth about your wife Shri.Sunanda Pushkar's death , Please expose all the culprits, im sure the judge might , consider it and reduce your sentence..Make no Mistake Do you want KARMA NOW OR IN LATER LIFE?
CHOOSE! YOU cannot Decisive Karma.

Poor Tharoor, from almost UN Gen. Sec. to such non-sense. :(

CEL-3uqWgAEzCcj.jpg

thats is visiting muslim nations?

no muslim nation wants to see this minority murderer in their country.

Nope that is Muslim Nations eager to shake hands with us!Pakistan has a Problem?

I never said you are so dirty that Muslims cant shake hands with you...washing after is a different issue

I am not saying that the pic of modi with saudi king is photo shopped but he looks damn small infront of him... maybe the angle whatever it seems strange :P

The angle probably, though its not as if Modi is particularly tall.

thats is visiting muslim nations?

Did I state that it was? :what:

Modi is more of a Baniya than most, he'll prioritize countries which are eager to invest. Besides, apart from yours, it not like we have any serious issue with other Muslim countries.

Iran should be on the cards for a visit soon once the dust of US deal settles down. Maybe even KSA if they pour good money in.

I never said you are so dirty that Muslims cant shake hands with you...washing after is a different issue

Is that a racists comment considering Modi's background? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom