What's new

India to use Tu-22M3 Supersonic Bombers to Hunt down PLAN Warships

After warning, India back down to explore in the contested zone of SCS but inside Viet territory, do we really care, even If India suck dry of Vietnamese oil is not our business? :rofl:

Sure you don't need US but constantly use US as reference when you don't any more argument on your debate, this is typical Indians I encountered during debate, they always like to invoke US and think that will boost their moral to cover their weakness:rofl:

Kiddo.... this is why i asked you to update yourself.... in spite of warning india still going ahead to explore oil in the new block offered by Vietnam.... while you keep whine about China doesn't care about Indian Activities.... your state controlled media begining to be paronoid about Indian activities in SCS....

Now look here's a new fun...:rofl::lol:
https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-...siles-in-arunachal.445434/page-2#post-8600199

Kiddo.... this is why i asked you to update yourself.... in spite of warning india still going ahead to explore oil in the new block offered by Vietnam.... while you keep whine about China doesn't care about Indian Activities.... your state controlled media begining to be paronoid about Indian activities in SCS....

Now look here's a new fun...:rofl::lol:
https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-...siles-in-arunachal.445434/page-2#post-8600199

And do you know if this block is inside the contested zone or way inside Vietnamese territory? :lol: As matter of what why we whine when we can warn, only India whine about NSG and CPEC but we don't whine we warn India...maybe you don't see the difference :lol:

As for that link...India has the habit to get warned...just live with it :P

And do you know if this block is inside the contested zone or way inside Vietnamese territory? :lol: As matter of what why we whine when we can warn, only India whine about NSG and CPEC but we don't whine we warn India...maybe you don't see the difference :lol:

As for that link...India has the habit to get warned...just live with it :P

We'll know about it soon... when chinese admirals begin their whining kiddo....

Lol... like china is whining about indian involvments in scs or for deploying brahmos in AP or when we landed the c-130 in ladak....:rofl::lol:

We'll explore oil in scs... we'll deploy brahmos...
Just live with it.kid :rofl::D

Heading out to Iraq....

vxcoyuslcippsn4drdgb.jpg

xlarge_Tupolev_Tu-22M-3-1024x687.jpg

Cockpit...(Rear)

800px-Cockpit_of_Tupolev_Tu-22M3_%287%29.jpg

Cockpit (Forward)...

tu-22m3_c_1.jpg

tu-22m3_c_3.jpg

Bombing ISIS in Iraq....

Russian-TU-22M3-longe-range-bomber.jpg

Combat sortie over Syria....

Russia is involved In Syria bombings not Iraq I believe?

Back
Top Bottom