What's new

Chinese Army's official mouthpiece warns India against deploying cruise missiles in Arunachal

But honestly why are they riled when Brahmos is so short ranged..... Unless it never was from the very beginning and forward deployment of HV nature is in its cross hair.

Could be the precedent it sets. I don't think India has deployed such a system in what China considers its territory before.

Plus we must remember that India can swap current gen brahmos with next gen brahmos with much further reach in future quite covertly since brahmos presence would be established.

It might be all of this that rankles China's feathers a bit.

But honestly why are they riled when Brahmos is so short ranged..... Unless it never was from the very beginning and forward deployment of HV nature is in its cross hair.
That's because the Brahmos deployed there is a top attack system meaning it can take out Chinese missile launchers and artillery deployed behind hills. And a 300km range missile like the Brahmos can take out their infrastructure in Southern Tibet thereby affecting their deployment and logistics support. A couple of rail/road bridges destroyed would severely affect their plans.

They are not even taking action against Vietnam which has put rockets on SCS islands now.

Chinese aren't going to do crap....and if they try they will get a real bloody nose....and they know it.

You will hear about any build up by them many weeks in advance by whinging Indian media anyway.

Statements and posturing are like an engine on idle....just continues to gently rumble as long as you have it on.

Better be ready than sorry later !

Nope , they wont try. The very reason they are pissed of shows that are not able to attack hence the grievance. If they want to attack they would do it silently by extending hand of frndship and stabbing in the back at the same time.

Chinese are ramping up the R&D they have ABM's and lasers which can deal with Supersonic missiles. Disadvantage with Brahmos is high IR signature which gives of its presence and no terrain hugging. ABM's can detect this missile.

They are just doing these rants for domestic audience and as well as to engage India in a superior role. They also have Brahmos kind of missiles in their armory.

But they can flatten New Delhi from Tibet!:cry:
On topic - I guess in any future confrontation BrahMos would be used against strategic targets to slowdown Chinese movements in and out of TAR.

35603474.jpg

The NDA government had given the final go-ahead for the Army to induct and deploy an advanced version of the BrahMos missile for mountain warfare in the northeast earlier this month.

The PLA’s official mouthpiece, the PLA Daily, has warned India that doing so could attract countermeasures from China and bring “a negative influence” to “stability” of border areas.

First high altitude landing strips then tanks and now Brahmos. China is very right in pointing to that as after 1962 this might be the first very time that Indo-China border is being militarized with likes of such sophisticated weapons. I had been saying before and would say again that such moves would escalate situation on the said very border and wud trigger such a response from China that would further press India to deploy more of its assets there.

Well Brahmos being short range was a sarcastic remark from me.. bcz block 3 is 550km plus and I have said here many times..

I am really missing Major d1. He was one of the main attraction for BD warning India and even making us lose due to attrition.

We should get more such warnings from BD, Nepal, Burma, Bhutan and Sri Lanka also. Then only we might wake up.

Anyone got a direct link to the article.. i hope they really wrote all that.. don want again Indian presstitutes caught with pants down for writing all this..

First high altitude landing strips then tanks and now Brahmos. China is very right in pointing to that as after 1962 this might be the first very time that Indo-China border is being militarized with likes of such sophisticated weapons. I had been saying before and would say again that such moves would escalate situation on the said very border and wud trigger such a response from China that would further press India to deploy more of its assets there.

Do you believe India need cheerleader...???

Actually I like that guy,the way he trolls is a reference material for future trollers.
Believe me I respect him a lot for that. I gauged each if his posts with eagle eyes not ones but many times.. he does nt cross boundaries but gives out a good piece of his mind in the most obvious manner of trolling yet it's good bcz at times both sides thump their chest way too much...
So I do respect @Kiss_of_the_Dragon for that.. he was the lone person still taking on @sarjenprabhu in the other thread where both took trolling each other to heights yet both were within limits and I could not take any action.

If you want 1962 story I remember @Chinese-Dragon during the NSG discussion threads.. there was one pet line of his and he seriously trolled and decimated false ego of ours.. but his knowledge is pretty good.. have a discussion with him and most of the times he knows more abt 1962 then most of us know ourselves.. he is another solid poster..

But I like @AndrewJin the most.. one should go and check his threads on infra and railways.. believe me, his threads are one of the gems of the Chinese section and i love ge effort he has put to showcase such achievements of China. I get jealous seeing all that and I won't hide that fact really..

Rest folks don't come out much other than to troll and enjoy ..

Do you believe India need cheerleader...???

Plz bear me out with patience. U only deploy sophisticated weapons either as deterrence against any anticipated aggression or with intent of attack. But do U smell any such things here? Do U really think that China is so much fool that it wud attack India when its already almost head on with USA in South China sea? Do U really want to go to war with China and ruin all the trade between the two? Answer is No. This is just a political stunt to calm the general population after the recent incursions of PLA into Indian controlled territories. But such moves on the other hand are attracting sharp response from China, which I think GoI wud only want for the consumption of common Indians and to ward off political scoring from opponents.

Last edited:
Plz bear me out with patience. U only deploy sophisticated weapons either as deterrence against any anticipated aggression or with intent of attack. But do U smell any such things here? Do U really think that China is so much fool that it wud attack India when its already almost head on with USA in South China sea? Do U really want to go to war with China and ruin all the trade between the two? Answer is No. This is just a political stunt to calm the general population after the recent incursions of PLA into Indian controlled territories. But such moves on the other hand are attracting sharp response from China, which I think GoI wud only want for the consumption of common Indians and to ward off political scoring from opponents.

hmm...Still we remember 1962 and our mistakes that we committed coz of Nehru's third class policy...So...We don trust chini and pakistani in this world... coz of this reason we have be very well prepared...

We are not obsessed with china maal... as your country is totally depended on chini like North Korea...This is the reason you have to bow to them...But for us our mother land interest is first.

Modi and his RSS ilks are doing exactly what Pakistan wants them. Ramping up hostilities with China can only be good for Pakistan. At the moment India sole military focus is at our border. India cannot sustain hostile borders with both Pakistan and China at the same time. China can always raise the stakes, they can easily afford to do so. This can only be a good news for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom