What's new

Chinese Army's official mouthpiece warns India against deploying cruise missiles in Arunachal

Lolz use it ( barhamos) phir hum apney bachon ko bataye gey delhi bhi ek city hua kerta tha . :D

Lol, nothing better can be expected from a pathetic cheerleader like you. Prove your claim that 'India cannot sustain hostile borders' or eff off.

First grow balls to create hostile border with China and then come and talk. At the moment they are erecting "This is Chinese territory" banners on your Bharat mata "pechwara" with Indian soilders "tickling" Chinese soliders in a hope that they will leave. I am cheering for you, not for Chinese, we will provide you the means and resources on your march towards Chinese border, you just need to grow balls.

As for sustaining, all your military hardware is aligned against us, you cannot move your assets towards Chinese border without compromising your western border with us. I am sure your military planners are not complete idiots like yourself. Consider this as a loud noise to impress the western sugardaddies. It will fizzle out in no time.

Yes, the Indian government is going crazy, they're butchering Kashmiri terrorists causing much pain to our neighbors. And I would pity all those Pakistanis who are still dreaming about capturing Indian Kashmir, thinking that some stone-pelters would 'liberate' Kashmir.:lol:

Your police is abandoning their stations in Kashmir as we speak, so what is the difference between you lot and Afghan army/police?

No dear, it would be another 1971. Now go to sleep.

It would be another 1948, but this time, there are strong chances that Azad (Liberated) Kashmir will be extended all over the Indian occupied Kashmir.

Too much cheer-leading and becoming chinese more than chinese are too good.

When did i give you impression that I am cheering the Chinese? I am actually cheer leading you lot, please grow some balls and protect your sovereignty which Chinese are trampling as and when they wish.

First grow balls to create hostile border with China and then come and talk. At the moment they are erecting "This is Chinese territory" banners on your Bharat mata "pechwara" with Indian soilders "tickling" Chinese soliders in a hope that they will leave. I am cheering for you, not for Chinese, we will provide you the means and resources on your march towards Chinese border, you just need to grow balls.

As for sustaining, all your military hardware is aligned against us, you cannot move your assets towards Chinese border without compromising your western border with us. I am sure your military planners are not complete idiots like yourself. Consider this as a loud noise to impress the western sugardaddies. It will fizzle out in no time.

Your police is abandoning their stations in Kashmir as we speak, so what is the difference between you lot and Afghan army/police?

It would be another 1948, but this time, there are strong chances that Azad (Liberated) Kashmir will be extended all over the Indian occupied Kashmir.

When did i give you impression that I am cheering the Chinese? I am actually cheer leading you lot, please grow some balls and protect your sovereignty which Chinese are trampling as and when they wish.

Mind your language and cut out the abuse.

Why dont you mind your own business if you have no counter arguments?

I am minding my own business. If I have nothing to say to the kind of stuff that you put out, I stay out of the argument. However your filthy language is unacceptable, and that's all I said. No more, no less.

Piddly diddly brahmos ain't that lethal. We need at least 100 shouryas in arunachal, Bhutan, Sikkim.

And why do you think that??

Surely you're not talking Brahmos marked Rockets we use to celebrate diwali,right?

Clearly I was talking about your make in India rocket which second is to none compared to the Chinese missiles

Clearly I was talking about your make in India rocket which second is to none compared to the Chinese missiles

Well,now clarify when it can't do anything to Chinese,especially seeing China's response,anyone would say they're pretty much shaky. :lol:

I am minding my own business. If I have nothing to say to the kind of stuff that you put out, I stay out of the argument. However your filthy language is unacceptable, and that's all I said. No more, no less.

Minding your own business to zip it up and walk on unless you can contribute to the arguments.

Well,now clarify when it can't do anything to Chinese,especially seeing China's response,anyone would say they're pretty much shaky. :lol:

Clearly not they are just warning you about your miserable future if you threaten China with that little thing which probably can just about take a car out

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom