What's new

India to use Tu-22M3 Supersonic Bombers to Hunt down PLAN Warships

If Agni hit our cities then you can make praying for your as well because you will face the Wrath of DF family missiles such DF-31 and DF-41, we can virtually throw anything into India with saturation attack:rofl:, And I don't need to prove you anything in order to talk about this missile, if you believe that's a fake and inaccurated...than good for you.

You'll get the wrath back:rofl:.... so be sure about it before using a ballistics dumbo :D

you will not deter us from using DF-21D to make India Navy-less, your blackmail to attack our cities with Agni will only make India city-less:lol:

Kid once the ballistics are realeased no one is going to wait and see if its carrying nukes or not... once the target destination found...you'll receive a kind reply :rofl::sarcastic:.... the bad news is chines3 populations are crowded in the eastern side of the country will be made a Noodle :omghaha:...

And lol... its funny to see you people claim to use a df toy on a moving target when its not been tested :omghaha::lol:

Kid once the ballistics are realeased no one is going to wait and see if its carrying nukes or not... once the target destination found...you'll receive a kind reply :rofl::sarcastic:.... the bad news is chines3 populations are crowded in the eastern side of the country will be made a Noodle :omghaha:...

And lol... its funny to see you people claim to use a df toy on a moving target when its not been tested :omghaha::lol:

That's a dilemma of India not our problem :dance3:, you can make any assumption you want, but any missile hit our cities you will be very sorry for that and the good new for China it's that we have more devastating nukes and more quantiles than India regardless the density of your population:lol:, India can make a nuclear bet with China, we shall see who will withstand the ultima game of chicken.

That's a dilemma of India not our problem :dance3:, you can make any assumption you want, but any missile hit our cities you will be very sorry for that and the good new for China it's that we have more devastating nukes and more quantiles than India regardless the density of your population:lol:, India can make a nuclear bet with China, we shall see who will withstand the ultima game of chicken.

Ofcourse that's your problem kid.... you fire a ballistic on our direction you'll get the same.... and about taking our our ships with a toy... i can only :rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:about it... lol kiddo our nuke inventory eoungh to make noodles out of china who's main cities and population is in east of the country... no one is going to survive kiddo... dont bet on it.. you better think before fireing a toy:omghaha:

Ofcourse that's your problem kid.... you fire a ballistic on our direction you'll get the same.... and about taking our our ships with a toy... i can only :rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:about it... lol kiddo our nuke inventory eoungh to make noodles out of china who's main cities and population is in east of the country... no one is going to survive kiddo... dont bet on it.. you better think before fireing a toy:omghaha:

We can go over and over with rhetoric replies but it's useless, we shall see if China dispatch DF-21D into Tibet what India will do...will India gonna cry as usual.:lol:?

We can go over and over with rhetoric replies but it's useless, we shall see if China dispatch DF-21D into Tibet what India will do...will India gonna cry as usual.:lol:?

That's media kiddo.... that's their work unlike... your generals whine and send warning at india and US whenever our ships visit SCS is the silver lining :lol:

That's media kiddo.... that's their work unlike... your generals whine and send warning at india and US whenever our ships visit SCS is the silver lining :lol:

What'z matter too scare to came alone in SCS and need US as backing? :rofl: but Indian government acknowledge that our generals warned effectively and back down every single time and didn't dare to make any provocative move in SCS. Sure you can claim that DF-21D media story but your defense ministry has shown the sign of concern to this mighty weapon as I shown on my previous thread:lol:.

What'z matter too scare to came alone in SCS and need US as backing? :rofl: but Indian government acknowledge that our generals warned effectively and back down every single time and didn't dare to make any provocative move in SCS. Sure you can claim that DF-21D media story but your defense ministry has shown the sign of concern to this mighty weapon as I shown on my previous thread:lol:.

:lol::lol: kiddo from before 2008 we're exploring oil in scs what we get from poor generals are warning.... i think theyre too afraid to do anything about it :lol::lol:...

Kiddo even our naval officers said to sent our naval ships to protect our interests in scs right after the chinese warnings...:rofl:

Yes... we've shown the concern! !! That's why your foreign minister here to beg about scs:lol::haha::omghaha:

:lol::lol: kiddo from before 2008 we're exploring oil in scs what we get from poor generals are warning.... i think theyre too afraid to do anything about it :lol::lol:...

Kiddo even our naval officers said to sent our naval ships to protect our interests in scs right after the chinese warnings...:rofl:

Yes... we've shown the concern! !! That's why your foreign minister here to beg about scs:lol::haha::omghaha:

But consequently India back down claiming it didn't find any oil :lol:, and you're wrong Wang Yi was there to tell India that it should know it own place and since India can do nothing about SCS, it begs China to allow India to be member of NSG:rofl:

But consequently India back down claiming it didn't find any oil :lol:, and you're wrong Wang Yi was there to tell India that it should know it own place and since India can do nothing about SCS, it begs China to allow India to be member of NSG:rofl:

Lol
Kid you dont update yourself with new info??? We're going to explore in the new blocks that are given by Vietnam in SCS..... and that is after his visit..:rofl::lol:

Oh ya... and that's why you state controlled media talked about NSG membership while your official was in India:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And its fun to see how Americans are handling you with flying 3 nuke capable bombers at the same time..:lol:

Lol
Kid you dont update yourself with new info??? We're going to explore in the new blocks that are given by Vietnam in SCS..... and that is after his visit..:rofl::lol:

Oh ya... and that's why you state controlled media talked about NSG membership while your official was in India:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And its fun to see how Americans are handling you with flying 3 nuke capable bombers at the same time..:lol:

You're going to explore? and I start my countdown that India gonna back down again:rofl:, you Indians just like cowardly hide behind US and cheerlead something Indian are incapable to do by themselves:disagree:, Americans can bring as many bombers as their want:cool:

You're going to explore? and I start my countdown that India gonna back down again:rofl:, you Indians just like cowardly hide behind US and cheerlead something Indian are incapable to do by themselves:disagree:, Americans can bring as many bombers as their want:cool:

:rofl:o while we've been exploring oil the cowards could do nothing but give out warnings.... we dont need US.... without US we've been engaging with Vietnam and doing iur businesses in scs....

Now the Americans who doesnt have a single disputes with China in SCS is giving fingers to china... :taz: who is the coward here:rofl::lol:

:rofl:o while we've been exploring oil the cowards could do nothing but give out warnings.... we dont need US.... without US we've been engaging with Vietnam and doing iur businesses in scs....
Now the Americans who doesnt have a single disputes with China in SCS is giving fingers to china... :taz: who is the coward here:rofl::lol:

After warning, India back down to explore in the contested zone of SCS but inside Viet territory, do we really care, even If India suck dry of Vietnamese oil is not our business? :rofl:

Sure you don't need US but constantly use US as reference when you don't any more argument on your debate, this is typical Indians I encountered during debate, they always like to invoke US and think that will boost their moral to cover their weakness:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom