What's new

India to Supply Myanmar Army with 500 TATA Safari STORME GS 800 4X4 SUV's / General Service Vehicles

so marutis and ambassadors on the roads of mexico? I thought they were not that poor.

Car exports to Mexico will increase by more than 50% to 1.32 lakh units in 2015-16, as against 82,000 vehicles for the same period last year.

Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen alone is expected to ship more than 55,000 cars from India to Mexico, while General Motors will ship over 45,000 units of Beat small car, which is sold as Spark in that market. Hyundai's i10 Grand and Xcent, Ford's Figo and Figo Aspire, and Maruti Suzuki's Ciaz are among the other Indian cars headed for Mexico ..

Read more at:
Mexico set to become the biggest export market for Indian carmakers this fiscal - The Economic Times

Car exports to Mexico will increase by more than 50% to 1.32 lakh units in 2015-16, as against 82,000 vehicles for the same period last year.

Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen alone is expected to ship more than 55,000 cars from India to Mexico, while General Motors will ship over 45,000 units of Beat small car, which is sold as Spark in that market. Hyundai's i10 Grand and Xcent, Ford's Figo and Figo Aspire, and Maruti Suzuki's Ciaz are among the other Indian cars headed for Mexico ..

Read more at:
Mexico set to become the biggest export market for Indian carmakers this fiscal - The Economic Times
glad to see that atleast u have came out of marutis or ambassadors which were becoming yr trademark in the world.

glad to see that atleast u have came out of marutis or ambassadors which were becoming yr trademark in the world.

lol Ambassador has gone a major makeover though not in looks and is used by govt departments in limited numbers.

so marutis and ambassadors on the roads of mexico? I thought they were not that poor.

Renault ready for export

a1.jpg

Hyundai is for export,by the way india is not rich as pakistan

a1.jpg

Targeting Arakan, India does not miss an opportunity to get chummy with this rogue state.

Stop living in the past, India of 2015 is a very different place.

lol Ambassador has gone a major makeover though not in looks and is used by govt departments in limited numbers.

Neither the Maruti nor Ambassador are in production anymore and haven't been for years now.

From 2017, safety ratings are mandatory

Can expect next level of growth .:tup:

Hope all the tin cans get redesigned soon.

Easy really. The Pakistani car market is not large enough to justify setting up a manufacturing plant. Annual car sales are less than 100,000 - it's just not cost effective.

But if you look at the motorcycle industry, sales are crossing 100K mark. Companies are beginning to set up manufacturing (like Yamaha did recently).

Baby steps.

Back
Top Bottom