What's new

India to Supply Bangladesh Railways with 120 LHB Coaches in Indian Railways' Biggest Export Order

you are going to have to ask a Pakistani to answer that. i can see why india got this contract. purely because its the cheapest.

That's a global phenomena that whoever quote cheapest will get business unless compromising on quality.

That's a global phenomena that whoever quote cheapest will get business unless compromising on quality.
thats what you call a bidding tender. india will get more of theses contracts. but china is on the hunt for some rail exports as well. lets just say china has more to offer than india. but it's good of india to export trains to Bangladesh.

Anyway those pictures are from BD, if you have'nt noticed yet....
Ohhhhh I really did not know that. Yet to vo khud hi fas gaya.
You seems to have defect in your eyes.Only the first picture is from Bangladesh,others are from India.Look at the colour of Train and watermark imbedded on picture which clearly says 'My India picture'.

Do you think this pics is from Bangladesh?
152701d1407056506-hilarious-quotes-pictures-answers-overloaded-train-india-funny-amazing.jpg

Ohhhhh I really did not know that. Yet to vo khud hi fas gaya.

Usko khudko hi pata nahin. Aqal ho to nah ?

You seems to have defect in your eyes.Only the first picture is from Bangladesh,others are from India.Look at the colour of Train and watermark imbedded on picture which clearly says 'My India picture'.

Do you think this pics is from Bangladesh?
152701d1407056506-hilarious-quotes-pictures-answers-overloaded-train-india-funny-amazing.jpg

This is from Nepal. See the video-film on Last train in Nepal.

Last edited:
A Pakistani mocking Delhi metro..what a joke..

If one looks at that photo he posted of a crowded DM carriage for more than a second, one can clearly see that it was taken on the inaugural day of one of the lines on the network, a day on which the line saw record crowds.

Both meter gauze and broad gauze are in use,some of them are dual gauze.

What on Earth is metre "gauze", broad "gauze", and dual "gauze"? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom