What's new

India to strengthen Andaman and Nicobar Command

Then please liberate Andaman and Nicobar, Tripura, West Bengal and Assam.

Don't waste your time here.

nah we have not open charity :oops: and actually u are wasting time here, go and read Times of India and sing the song- India the supa powa :enjoy:

First you say Andaman and Nicobar, Assam, Tripura and West Bengal is all yours and when it comes to liberation you are not open to charity?

Make up your mind. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

liberating and taking them are two different things... it is high thought for TOI readers, go take rest :laughcry:

First you say Andaman and Nicobar, Assam, Tripura and West Bengal is all yours and when it comes to liberation you are not open to charity?

Make up your mind. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
oye chill yaar. woh mazaak kar raha tha.

watch your mouth, i can make your forum activity hell. DO not make yourself a target, you will end with bad experience.

33991391.jpg

ki dada kono problem hoyeche naki?kichu B.S.F. jawan ke pathabo naki BD te,ora kintu apnar sob problem nimishe asan kore debe.btw Bangladesh kobe joler tolay jachche bolun toh....:rofl:
do not worry we all will land in india and make another Bangladesh :whistle:

do not worry we all will land in india and make another Bangladesh :whistle:
well what can i say,you are our dear neighbor after all.you are most welcome to come and stay in India(as millions of your countrymen are already staying here as illegal immigrants),but we have a condition for this,you'll have to leave all your JeI brothers in BD in order to get a citizenship in India.bolun offer ta bhalo diyechi toh:azn:

well what can i say,you are our dear neighbor after all.you are most welcome to come and stay in India(as millions of your countrymen are already staying here as illegal immigrants),but we have a condition for this,you'll have to leave all your JeI brothers in BD in order to get a citizenship in India.bolun offer ta bhalo diyechi toh:azn:
there is 8% JeI supporters, nothing to worry about them. We will not come for Indian citizenship, we we will make new BD in India's land and we will be Bangladeshi citizen :sarcastic:

there is 8% JeI supporters, nothing to worry about them. We will not come for Indian citizenship, we we will make new BD in India's land and we will be Bangladeshi citizen :sarcastic:

And monkeys will rule the world in the future.

Lets draw the lines again.
1. @sancho is saying the IAF's plan to have a permanent base in A&N chain is Scrapped

That's not what I am saying, but what IAF and MoD clearly have stated as shown in earlier posts, just like the change of plans is obvious today, compared to before, or even directly after the Tsunami and that's what Captn is ignoring, because he doesn't understand the difference between stationing and operating aircrafts there.
The fact however is, that IAF and even IN are placing more and more air base around the coastline of the Bay of Bengal today, with the main aim to provide air defence, maritime attack and logistical support to A&N, while the airstrips at A&N are only upgraded to make operational use of anykind of IAF/IN aircraft possible "if needed". That's why INS Baaz for example will be upgraded to operate even bigger aircrafts, but so far it is only planned to get Do 228 and UAV for maritime surveillance roles over the Straight of Malacca. In fact, not a single strategically offensive weapon platform is currently planned to be "stationed" at A&N, not fighter, not carriers, destroyers, SSNs/SSBN's, not even P8I, unlike the unarmed UAVs, Do-228 and US-2s. That alone shows that the comparisons between A&N and Diego Garcia, or even Guam in the media are nonsense!
A&N is a forwarded base for our force, that extends their operational capabilities wrt control of the Bay of Bengal and the Straight of Malacca, but has nothing to do with offensive operations against China. Most of the assets "stationed" there will be used for patrol reasons, or like the marine and amphibious capabilities, to "defend" the A&N islands to be taken over by an enemy, while only a minor part will actually be used for ASW for example. A&N will have all kind of support capabilities (refuel, rearm, repair) for INs vessels, or IAF aircrafts, since that extends range and endurance of them, compared to operations from shore bases only. That is the same reason why we also build up airstrips or naval facilities on the Islands at the western coasts and the Arabian Sea and not to make them to offensive (aircraft carrier) platforms.

Personally, I have stated numerous of times, that the maritime attack, even more so the coastal defence inlcuding air defence should be diverted completelly to IN. So I have nothing against fighters at A&N and would directly divert the maritime attack Jags to a base there, which would be more than enough for anti ship and CAS for the Islands. But no matter if Captn, you or me like it or not, we have to take the plans of our forces and MoD to account and that currently does not include fighters being stationed there, nor maritme attack being diverted to IN.

Back
Top Bottom