What's new

India to lay 14 strategic railway lines near China, Pak border

You are the dullest!
Even though I dont mind you low IQ I do mind your repeating the same thing million times again on PDF.

I have said we have some lines that are running on profits and the rest are in reds. SO WHAT! Can poor india afford them? :china:

Because HSR were built to achieve GDP growth target instead of profit just like Ghost Cities. Chinese don't have enough per capita income to make HSR successful.

I dont know what it is saying but judging from the tone and title of the vid, something is definitely not pretty here!

How many accidents and causalties are there along the tracks each year in india?

Here is the script of the vid in English:

Indian Railways is undoubtedly in bad condition. The poor situation could be revealed by the fact that 6 Railway ministers have been changed in the past 4 yrs. Rail Board is the most powerful organisation after Railway minister.

There are around 7 posts including the Chairman and Financial Commissioner. But the most amazing thing is that there are around 4 posts vacant in the Railway Board including the Chairman and countrywide railway has around 17 zones. Every zones Railway chief is known as GM and there no permanent GM in 5 out of the 17 zones.

Divisions biggest official post is of DRM and the most shocking part of the story is that there around 22 DRM post vacant out of the 67 currently. The BJP has launched scathing attack on the Govt for the Railways worsening situation whereas the Railway Minister has asserted that the vacant post will be filled up soon though accepting the current Railway stated as bad.

Content Writer- Anita Kunwar

http://smashpipe.com/news/videos/mWnJdVtJ8Cw/Indian_Railways_in_poor_condition_6_ministers_changed_in_4_years.html/?e=2

Last edited:
You can look for the episode of Extreme Railways Tibet Railway.

I have seen the Discovery Channel documentary, nothing unusual working in extreme conditions. It's just your ignorance of people working in the polar regions, e.g. drilling oil in Canada or Alaska.

Because HSR were built to achieve GDP growth target instead of profit just like Ghost Cities. Chinese don't have enough per capita income to make HSR successful.

Learn some basics IQ 70:

1. all infrastructure investments have an impact on GDP
2. We have just a few of those as you menioned as "empty cities"
3. HSR improves the quality of lives to our people - especially during peak festive seasons like the Spring Festival, Labour Days, Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day golden weeks!
4. Some lines like the Qinghai - Tibet connection are built for the fortune of the People there - clean, comfortable, safe,
convenient, efficient - a pure upgrade of the quality of life immensely!

I have seen that, nothing unusual working in extreme conditions. It's just your ignorance of people working in the polar regions, e.g. drilling oil in Canada or Alaska.

There was a bridge to be completed in Tibet, the workers were forced to work for 12 months to complete the bridge in 12 months working in chilling cold. The same thing happened at work at other places since China wanted to complete the railway project in least possible time.

Learn some basics IQ 70:

1. all infrastructure investments have an impact on GDP
2. We have just a few of those as you menioned as "empty cities"
3. HSR improves the quality of lives to our people - especially during peak festive seasons like the Spring Festival, Labour Days, Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day golden weeks!
4. Some lines like the Qinghai - Tibet connection is built for the fortune of the People there - clean, comfortable, safe,
convenient, efficient - a pure upgrade of the quality of life immensely!

The extent of loss incurred by these infrastructure projects shows they aren't popular among common Chinese. Building infrastructure makes a great contribution towards achieving GDP growth targets.

There was a bridge to be completed in Tibet, the workers were forced to work for 12 months to complete the bridge in 12 months working in chilling cold. The same thing happened at work at other places since China wanted to complete the railway project in least possible time.

As you wrote, I just watched that doc on youtube again and there is nothing negative about the working conditions but full of marvel. The word "forced" was never mentionned once. It's just formed in your sour grape mind. ;)

The extent of loss incurred by these infrastructure projects shows they aren't popular among common Chinese. Building infrastructure makes a great contribution towards achieving GDP growth targets.

you are silly to the core!
The loss is expected for the initial periods and investments like these take a longer pay-back period

HSR is popular and welcome by us!

6254378748_f29c9e59c5_b.jpg

5928745552_a1a2b85ba4_b.jpg

ShijiazhuangRailwayStation9.jpg

5053501451_4d2d40c3c0_b.jpg

8497261347_f71a84eaea_h.jpg

180139398262769075801n.jpg

Your shitty railways are killing people, spreading diseases .... It 1s hell and you want to RAISE PRICES! SHAME SHAME SHAME!

Also you are repeating the same damn things which were said on page 14 and 15 of this thread:

https://defence.pk/threads/elephant-on-rails.274505/page-14

Last edited:
Tell me about the loss making Chinese HSR. :lol: Even traveling in flights in India is cheaper than Chinese HSR. :lol:

If it is true, it is OK for us. We can afford this, not like Indians.

Back
Top Bottom