What's new

India to lay 14 strategic railway lines near China, Pak border

The result of Indian humane working condition

The result of Chinese inhumane working condition
2560.1269886484.jpg

Wow Impressive thats one heck of a railway station. Kudos to chinese

we are also trying our bit with airports some airports have really turned out well Railways will take time.

Wow Impressive thats one heck of a railway station. Kudos to chinese

we are also trying our bit with airports some airports have really turned out well Railways will take time.

There are a few dozens of this kind of railway stations in China. You have to see them to believe. Our new main station in Berlin pales in comparison.

Here some more fab stations:

Shenzhen North
szb5_zpse5911214.jpg

Chengdu East
cde1_zps18360faf.jpg

Harbin West
harbin3_zps3cabf3b6.jpg

Nanjing South
njn1_zps10aa34fc.jpg

Tianjin West
tjw6_zps4f007059.jpg

This one is the new über science-fiction airport in Shenzhen (open 2014). I will definitely go there to see it ... it's :crazy_pilot:
6b1e8c0atw1e81dtjnfp8j21kw11xe0n.jpg

6b1e8c0atw1e81dtuhvyyj21kw11xncj.jpg

There are many more über-cool projects going on. But beware they are not built under Indian humane conditions. ;)

LOL. But you still remain dog penis eating, urine soaked egg eating chinese. Are you trying to hide behind the europeans ?

I knew chinese had inferiority complex, but now it shows they are also cowards. So when did you emigrate to Germany little chinese boy ? before your parents taught you to eat household pets ?

We call your behaviour: cognitive dissonance. ;)

There are a few dozens of this kind of railway stations in China. You have to see them to believe. Our new main station in Berlin pales in comparison.

Here some more fab stations:

Shenzhen North
szb5_zpse5911214.jpg

Chengdu East
cde1_zps18360faf.jpg

Harbin West
harbin3_zps3cabf3b6.jpg

Nanjing South
njn1_zps10aa34fc.jpg

Tianjin West
tjw6_zps4f007059.jpg

This one is the new über science-fiction airport in Shenzhen (open 2014). I will definitely go there to see it ... it's :crazy_pilot:
6b1e8c0atw1e81dtjnfp8j21kw11xe0n.jpg

6b1e8c0atw1e81dtuhvyyj21kw11xncj.jpg

There are many more über-cool projects going on. But beware they are not built under Indian humane conditions. ;)

Puts our best Indian airports to shame

They are lovely

We don't have HSR in India and you randomly picked one railway station from India. Chinese Railway projects takes less time to be completed because of poor and inhuman working conditions.

BTW Chinese HSR making staggering losses except for Beijing Shanghai route.

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20130203000075&cid=1102

Why don't you ask yourself why don't have HSR?

We know how humane Indian working conditions are. I remember the CWG where the workers lived in the athlete village, a luxury Chinese workers certainly don't have.

Here is a pic of a CWG athlete apartment
article-1314514-0B524B5E000005DC-200_634x684.jpg

Impeccable Indian working conditions
migrantchildcommonwealthap5.jpg

Indian Railways record revenue with trains running at bullock cart speed
http://www.railjournal.com/index.php/asia/indian-railways-reports-$us-453bn-loss-in-2012-13.html

Why don't you ask yourself why don't have HSR?

We know how humane Indian working conditions are. I remember the CWG where the workers lived in the athlete village, a luxury Chinese workers certainly don't have.

Luxury Chinese workers? :lol: I have seen are how are they forced to work on Railway projects, don't talk crap. Chinese HSR are meant to achieve GDP growth targets, HSR is not meant to make profit, even countries with very high GDP per capita aren't wasting money on HSR like this. This is evident that all lines except Bejing Shanghai lines were making staggering losses.

The IR was making loss only in passenger train services due to subsidies at the expensive of freight services, overall the Railways is not making losses. Moreover, there had been increase in train fares to reduce the losses.

Last edited:
Luxury Chinese workers? :lol: I have seen are how are they forced to work on Railway projects, don't talk crap. Chinese HSR are meant to achieve GDP growth targets, HSR is not meant to make profit, even countries with very high GDP per capita aren't wasting money on HSR like this. This is evident that all lines except Bejing Shanghai lines were making staggering losses.

The IR was making loss only in passenger train services due to subsidies at the expensive of freight services, overall the Railways is not making losses. Moreover, there had been increase in train fares to reduce the losses.

Too stupid to read? "I remember the CWG where the workers lived in the athlete village, a luxury Chinese workers certainly don't have." :omghaha:

This is the luxury Chinese workers should demand. India should be set as an example:
common460_1722838c.jpg

Hilarious, a guy from a country that haas bullock cart speed trains tells me, whose country has ICE trains for decades about profitablity and economic goals of HSR.

FYI The Deutsche Bahn never made money with ICE on most lines.

Too stupid to read? "I remember the CWG where the workers lived in the athlete village, a luxury Chinese workers certainly don't have." :omghaha:

Hilarious, a guy from a country that haas bullock cart speed trains tells me, whose country has ICE trains for decades about profitablity and economic goals of HSR.

FYI The Deutsche Bahn never made money with ICE on most lines.

I saw how Chinese authorities made workers to work on Tibet railways in chilling winters of Tibet region without oxygen. Labor condition in India are more lenient than inhuman labor condition in China.

Tell me such fantasies when loss making Chinese HSR starts to make profit. :lol:

Post #32 vs 36 is heaven vs hell!
indian railways are bottom of the line - dangerous, uncouth, filthy, lethal, congested 24/7!

China is shifting on another gear!:china:

indian railways are ripping their dirt poor people off and even talking about raising train fare while running the lowest quality of service for its people.

Dirty, accident prone, uncomfortable and congested - the hell of train rides on earth!

SHAME on you people looking for profit ONLY at the agony and peril of the populace!

Last edited:
indian railways are ripping their dirt poor people off and even talking about raising train fare while running the lowest quality of service to its people.

Dirty, accidental prone, uncomfortable and congested - the hell of train rides on earth!

SHAME on you people looking for profit ONLY at the agony and peril of the people!

Tell me about the loss making Chinese HSR. :lol: Even traveling in flights in India is cheaper than Chinese HSR. :lol:

I saw how Chinese authorities made workers to work on Tibet railways in chilling winters of Tibet region without oxygen. Labor condition in India are more lenient than inhuman labor condition in China.

Tell me such fantasies when loss making Chinese HSR starts to make profit. :lol:

Wow, you were at the construction site of the Qinghai-Tibet Railway?

Where did I say Chinese HSR made profit?

You are even stupid when you lie! :cheesy:

Tell me about the loss making Chinese HSR. :lol: Even traveling in flights in India is cheaper than Chinese HSR. :lol:

You are the dullest!
Even though I dont mind you low IQ I do mind your repeating the same thing million times again on PDF.

I have said we have some lines that are running on profits and the rest are in reds. SO WHAT! Can poor india afford them? :china:

Wow, you were at the construction site of the Qinghai-Tibet Railway?

Where did I say Chinese HSR made profit?

You are even stupid when you lie! :cheesy:

There are videos about it. Chinese authorities made workers to work even in chilling winter of Tibet.

Back
Top Bottom