What's new

India to launch cow urine as soft drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta provide a reference for that! Do not insult us by associate a lie with our prophet!

were you asking me to give references to whom yarmook was responding to?

well I had given links to the Hadiths that said so, but Super moderator A. Rehman deleted them

how can I provide reference without being allowed to post the links

Shining India with Shining Cow urine drink. Another excellent product coming from incredible India. Congratulation to indians for this milestone achivment in Advance. Is it export quality for fellow indians living over sea? I think they also want to get the taste of Mother India......:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well even if it's weird or disgusting to others it's better not to make fun of it only creates misunderstanding between hindus and muslims and hurts feelings .The way i see it is it's their money they can do as they please they're not forcing anyone to drink it live and let live ya know ?
Besides just coz they're launching it doesn't mean the majority will drink it the hindus i know have never even touched cow urine let alone drunk it .
peace :cheers:

Well let me say this COW URINE is very much a part of Hindu tradition and is also used as part of ayurvedic medicines in this 21st century. But not as it is, its mixed with other medical stuff, no..not cow dung, you can trust me oon that.

It doesnt sound or taste good, but thats the fact. As long as we are not forcing you anybody to do it, whats the issue?

Does the products have the title Made By Indian Cow? Otherwise, there will be someone like acer who will think that it is just a product character and not made by either cow's dung or urine.

well even if it's weird or disgusting to others it's better not to make fun of it only creates misunderstanding between hindus and muslims and hurts feelings .The way i see it is it's their money they can do as they please they're not forcing anyone to drink it live and let live ya know ?
Besides just coz they're launching it doesn't mean the majority will drink it the hindus i know have never even touched cow urine let alone drunk it .
Nobody's stopping Indians from drinking any more urine. I think most people are shocked since this is the RSS, the ideological mother of the party set to sweep the Indian polls in the coming General Elections.

We have to deal with people who believe in the benefits of cow urine and want to make it into a soft drink... It shows their mental capacity to run a country and then with this mindset they are always itching for a war.

They should be committed to a mental asylum but instead they become ministers.

No your absolutely right. We should not be taking the p*** like this. Shame on us. :smokin: :chilli:;)

Cow is considered as sacred animal in Hinduism. Cow milk and its urine is considered sacred. This does not means every hindu gulps a glass full of cow urine every morning. (Like every muslim is not running with gun to kill P!gs).
And Munshi da, please do not use the phrases like "INDIA does so ...." It is idea of certain people which can not be extended to all Indians and to India as a country.

regards

Like every muslim is not running with gun to kill P!gs).

I do not think that is an appropriate or correct comparison. It is not part of our religion to kill pigs. It is because pigs are considered unclean that Muslims avoid eating them. It is allowed however for Hindus to drink cow urine.

OMG! this will have huge demand in India. To support the demand we should totally export cow piss from Pakistan to them, maybe with some milawat :P

I dont understand what we are learning from this thread. These kind of things (insults) only turn even moderate people into extremists. How many hindus drink urine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom