What's new

India to launch cow urine as soft drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
dried cow dung is added to the fire along with wood while performing Hawan

cow dung is used to plaster the wall of rural housing facilities as it is claimed to posses insect-repelling properties

it is also used as one of the input raw materials in bio-gas plants in India

That's not religious but may be termed as cultural.The dried cow dung is used as fuel in the rural areas of BD and Bio gas is used too.

The thing is that cow urine in India is religious. It has nothing to do with "medical benefits" or "economical benefits". There is a big difference.

As far as what Islam says about urine is that it is Najaasah. Muslims are suppose to do a proper cleaning (Vudu) after they use the bathroom to perform religious dues cleanly.

http://www.inter-islam.org/Actions/Part2.html

On the other hand, cow urine in India has a wide use, and this news of Soft Drink is only a memo of the reality of cow urine in India. It is more of a religious thing than medical.. which of course is an attempt to shadow over dirt.

You are a follower of Islam - you should know better why you deny the fact that the consumption of urine as a medicine had been precribed by the Prophet [PBUH] himeslf to other Muslims

Yeah and you're the one to analyse what a Hadith really means and what context it was said in? You think that the people of Islam, who've sacrificed their LIVES, property, and families for the preservation of Islam and followings of Prophet (PBUH)'s teachings, would not follow a teaching about using urine IF the Prophet (PBUH) Would've given one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and you're the one to analyse what a Hadith really means and what context it was said in?
where is the analysis?

if you had come in time to read my first post [which was subsequently deletaed by the Super-Moderator A. R. Rahman:)], all I had done was post the quotes from the Hadiths in which it was stated that the Prophet [PBUH] had advised the consumption of urine for its possesion of medicinal values

where was the analysis in that post?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is clearly mentioned that the Uki tribesmen came to the Prophet and converted to Islam. It was only after they were cured of their illness, were they again banished from practising Islam because they killed the animals that gave them the urine

They were clearly followers of Islam from the time the Prophet ordered them to consume the urine till the time their hands were dismembered

if you had bothered to click on the links I provided you would have found that these quotes have been taken from Hadiths and not the concoction of a Hindu [i.e. me ;)]
Why are you becoming defensive about this and posting your crap on Islam? Learn to talk on topic or don't talk at all.

Yeah and you're the one to analyse what a Hadith really means and what context it was said in? You think that the people of Islam, who've sacrificed their LIVES, property, and families for the preservation of Islam and followings of Prophet (PBUH)'s teachings, would not follow a teaching about using urine IF the Prophet (PBUH) Would've given one?

Give it up, troll. Seems to me that your IQ level is comparable to a chair.

Camel urine which was prescribed by the Prophet (PBUH) as a medicine during that time was part of medical treatment, and has nothing to do with Islam or one's faith. The thing i have noticed is that the Hindus of this century tie such a medieval medical practice to the religion of Islam, which in reality is in their Hindu religion, religious practices (rather than the purpose of medical benefits or anything close). The wide variety of authentic news coverage is available on Cow urine in India suggests that it is done religiously and as a part of life in the religion of Hinduism.

Camel urine which was prescribed by the Prophet (PBUH) as a medicine during that time was part of medical treatment, and has nothing to do with Islam or one's faith. The thing i have noticed is that the Hindus of this century tie such a medieval medical practice to the religion of Islam, which in reality is in their Hindu religion, religious practices (rather than the purpose of medical benefits or anything close). The wide variety of authentic news coverage is available on Cow urine in India suggests that it is done religiously and as a part of life in the religion of Hinduism.

Exactly why I've been saying that these trolls are simply out to take things out of context.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/300577-post21.html

Why are you becoming defensive about this and posting your crap on Islam? Learn to talk on topic or don't talk at all.
i was not becoming defensive

the only time I had stated "Folowers of Islam" when I was replying to Yarmook who had claimed that the Prophet [PBUH] had advised the consumption of urine to non-Muslims

Also you accusing me of talking crap about Islam is not only unjustified, but also incorrect

Living in India, I have far more Muslim friends than you can enven begin to imagine

Also my Muslim friends are not just restricted to Indian Muslims

I am proud to state my friendship with all the guys and girls coming to India from Arab and Muslim nations like Oman, Baharain, Bangaldesh, Iran for their higher studies

Coke has a rival: RSS's cow urine cola

Dehradun: The RSS has found something to give the popular colas and cold drinks a run for their money: bovine urine. The Sangh's Cow Protection Department is planning to produce a soft drink with this magic ingredient as base, and believes it will sweep the market.

The head of the Hardwar-based department, Om Prakash, said: "We refer to gau ark (cow urine) as gau jal (cow water) as it has immense potential to cure various diseases. We have developed a soft drink formula with gau jal as the base and it has been sent to a laboratory at Lucknow for testing."

Once the tests show positive results, he added, the department will think about its packaging, preservation and marketing.

While the RSS is at the task alone right now, once the drink is ready to be taken to the market, the Cow Protection Department might seek the help of the Uttarakhand Government in the operations.

"It will be a revolution of sorts. The acceptance of cow urine as a potent medicine is increasing day by day and once it comes as a cold drink, its demand will definitely increase," Prakash claimed.

Stating that several colas are harmful to the extent that they can be substituted for pesticides, he asserted that their soft drink with cow urine will not only be natural but cost-effective too. "In addition to this, it will prove and justify the high stature accorded to a cow in Indian culture."

Cow urine, in fact, ranks quite high on the RSS list of priorities. "We discuss its importance at various meetings and public programmes. We have also been circulating pamphlets about its medicinal value," said Om Prakash, who has been actively involved in the task of cow protection and promoting bovine urine for the last four decades.

He names products ranging from toothpaste, shampoo, soap, face powder and shaving lotion to balm, biscuits, incense sticks, phenyl, mosquito coils and distemper which are being made from cow urine and cow dung.

He asserts that tiles made up of cow dung have been found to be fire - and water-resistant and can ward off radiation.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/coke-has-a-rival-rsss-cow-urine-cola/421641/

The thing is that cow urine in India is religious. It has nothing to do with "medical benefits" or "economical benefits". There is a big difference.

As far as what Islam says about urine is that it is Najaasah. Muslims are suppose to do a proper cleaning (Vudu) after they use the bathroom to perform religious dues cleanly.

Najaasah - Talimul-Haq Part 2

On the other hand, cow urine in India has a wide use, and this news of Soft Drink is only a memo of the reality of cow urine in India. It is more of a religious thing than medical.. which of course is an attempt to shadow over dirt.

Ur knowledge of hindu religion is very limited.
Let me tell that though cow urine may play small part in hindu karma kanda(rituals).

But drinking of cow urine has no religious value though it finds its mention as medicinal element in Ayurveda.And Ayurveda Pharmaceutical Companies make several product using cow urine for treating diseses.

In our several thousand yrs of hindu civilization,no where one will find hindus enjoying cow piss as beverage expect instances of ppl drinking cow piss or even their own piss for that matter as part of Ayurvedic medicine.

good opportunity for pakistan AND bangladesh to start exporting the INGREGIENTS for the U Cola to india

Dude for your infomation The Prophet(PBUH) suggested camel urine for fever to a NON-MUSLIM not Muslims. That man after recovering from fever accepted Islam.

There is no hadith nor any statment which could claim that Prophet (PBUH) had ever recomended that to any Muslim.
very much to burst your bubble of old claims by Hindus.

You gotta provide a reference for that! Do not insult us by associate a lie with our prophet!

Yummy, I can't wait for my nearest grocery store to have a stockpile of some of these, I can't wait to take a bottle or two with me to school, unless ofcourse, it gives me a bad breathe, don't want to chase the ladies away now... ;)

Well let me say this COW URINE is very much a part of Hindu tradition and is also used as part of ayurvedic medicines in this 21st century. But not as it is, its mixed with other medical stuff, no..not cow dung, you can trust me oon that.

It doesnt sound or taste good, but thats the fact. As long as we are not forcing you anybody to do it, whats the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom