What's new

India to deploy 40,000-strong force along China border

You speak about price we should pay,that's the point.
In Chinese we always say舍不得孩子套不住狼and不入虎穴焉得虎子.

Yes, no risk no gain!

40,000-strong force, haha :omghaha:, tell me are these soldiers still count on China to provide them our precious water in time of war? Keep bring soldiers to our borders, we will build more dams...of course don't ge me wrong we're peacefull people so we do civilian project while you're building up your army :lol:

You got China to roll back its tents after you agree to remove your structure in the disputed area. Its all over international news.

I thought Hongwu only exists in China.

Lol these Indians still cursed 1962's sickness, they sure know how to behave

frankly,no difference deploying 40000 or 4000 or 400 soldiers along the border.
firstly, there wont be a war in a decade or two.
secondly,Himalaya is a great natural barrier that can stop anypowerful army

Thats the beauty about the Indian and Chinese posters ......they both represent their countries ....and just like their leaders ....both agree that war shouldnot happen ....though they continue poking each other .....just like neighbours.....

coming to the point ....war will be devastating both for China and India.....it will be a foolish thing to do war when they are beocoming 1st and 2nd major global economies respectively.

strong force?:omghaha:
I dont think so

I only think that India land army is weak one.:omghaha:

yeah..we're weak one..and I think PLA is nothing but $l@v3 army of CCP..so what???is that worth laughing???

Why deploy on boundary??? Typical WWII tye,today no one directely put strike Force on boundary, war type is not as 50 years ago.
For China, PLA and Air force have became whole country mobility and attack. Just as 13th Field Army of PLA, only 45000 troops, but can move 1200km one day, attack range within 600km. They can reach northeast India in 24 hours, no need depoy on boundary.

why do that, stupid move.

The Indian heart is way closer than Chinese heart land. It would be a long time just marching out of tibet much less get to Chinese major cities.

While on the other hand it is easier in comparison to get to Indian heart land.

India should build a force able to hold Chinese force at border using land and landscape. While launching assualts from the sea to directly strike Shanghai, Tianjing.

This would be the only way it would work, because even if you do defeat Chinese forces at border you would still only be in Tibet and be near nowhere important.

why do that, stupid move.

The Indian heart is way closer than Chinese heart land. It would be a long time just marching out of tibet much less get to Chinese major cities.

While on the other hand it is easier in comparison to get to Indian heart land.

India should build a force able to hold Chinese force at border using land and landscape. While launching assualts from the sea to directly strike Shanghai, Tianjing.

This would be the only way it would work, because even if you do defeat Chinese forces at border you would still only be in Tibet and be near nowhere important.

If Tibet is not important, please leave them alone

Detected by US satellites and in any case India would get full support of the US logistics, communications system and weaponry. US weaponry is growing in the Indian arsenal. If India has been under embargo like China, the Indian army would be zero with same fire power as the Malvives army, no C 17, no P 8 Poseidon, no satellite etc......only Mig 21.

he he he billi ke khwabon me chichrre :chilli::chilli:

well sirji dont worry we hindu banyas know art of diplomacy much better than you ever imagined plus we have loads of cash plus unkle sam is not stupid niether is Japan nor is India we always have plan B

and even if there are no c 17 or P 8 we still have much much more we are not pakistan :yay:

and to chinese posters war is not in your interest and your party leaders know that + its not 1962 when we were unprepared this time around things if they go that way things will be much much ugly thhan chinese or there puppy dogs ever imagined

he he he billi ke khwabon me chichrre :chilli::chilli:

well sirji dont worry we hindu banyas know art of diplomacy much better than you ever imagined plus we have loads of cash plus unkle sam is not stupid niether is Japan nor is India we always have plan B

and even if there are no c 17 or P 8 we still have much much more we are to pakistan :yay:

Too bad, tum lokon ki paat jatii hain Pakistanio kay samnay. :rofl:

Too bad, tum lokon ki paat jatii hain Pakistanio kay samnay. :rofl:

he he he he he agar koi ***** kissee sher ki mand ke bahar ake use lalkare to sher usse larne ko nahi chal deta aur pakistani kitne soorma hain hain ye to hamne salalaa , may 2nd 2011 aur 1971 me dekh liya thaa :taz:

he he he he he agar koi ***** kissee sher ki mand ke bahar ake use lalkare to sher usse larne ko nahi chal deta aur pakistani kitne soorma hain hain ye to hamne salalaa , may 2nd 2011 aur 1971 me dekh liya thaa :taz:

65 saalon say yehi bakwas kar ray ho.

Mard ho to aiien. Kutton jaise bhohk na hain aur poosh hilani hain, to humay taang mat karein. :lol:

65 saalon say yehi bakwas kar ray ho.

Mard ho to aiien. Kutton jaise bhohk na hain aur poosh hilani hain, to humay taang mat karein. :lol:

he he he raz bhai ye to saree duniya janti hai kisne 65 salon me shikari kutton ka kirdar nibhaya hai (war against USSR &Terrorism)he he he he he ye sahi hai ulta chor kotwal ko dante he he he he koi baat nahi main apka hal e dil samjhta hoon :chilli:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom