What's new

INDIA TO CANCEL RAFALE DEAL. LOOKING FOR F35

Status
Not open for further replies.

deep hacker here

New Recruit

Reaction score
INDIA IS MADE TO CANCEL THE RAFALE DEAL BECAUSE OF BAD NEGOTIATIONS WITH DASSAULT.
BECAUSE OF CORRUPTION AND BULLCRAP MANAGEMENT NO IN HOUSE CAPABILITY SIMILAR TO RAFALE EXIST.
THEREFORE FOR GROUND ATTACK ROLE BECAUSE OF WHICH RAFALE WAS SELECTED. INDIA HAS THESE OPTIONS SAID BY OFFICIALS

F 35 DEEP ALLIANCE WITH US
SUPER HORNET
F15 SE THE BEST CHOICE IF REQUESTED BADLY
OR
MIG 35

http://idrw.org/?p=21881

WHAT U GUYS THINK

I THINK F 15 SE LOOKS GOOD ITS NEW PROVEN AND BEST. BUT IS IT POSSIBLE, OR SHOULD WE WAIT FOR LCA MK2 OR PAKFA
DONT THINK THIS IS BAKWASS IT IS TRUE.

It has NOT been cancelled. Negotiations are going on and it takes time.

LOOK earlier i said india backed up in china issue and after week we got news thisd chaumar tin sheds are dismanted and now i have proper secret sources for my information after a month u will hear this news for sure. so please dont live in dark.

LOOK earlier i said india backed up in china issue and after week we got news thisd chaumar tin sheds are dismanted and now i have proper secret sources for my information after a month u will hear this news for sure. so please dont live in dark.

And what is your source

Please stop humping your caps lock key. It is tortuous to read anything from your post.

INDIA IS MADE TO CANCEL THE RAFALE DEAL BECAUSE OF BAD NEGOTIATIONS WITH DASSAULT.
BECAUSE OF CORRUPTION AND BULLCRAP MANAGEMENT NO IN HOUSE CAPABILITY SIMILAR TO RAFALE EXIST.
THEREFORE FOR GROUND ATTACK ROLE BECAUSE OF WHICH RAFALE WAS SELECTED. INDIA HAS THESE OPTIONS SAID BY OFFICIALS

F 35 DEEP ALLIANCE WITH US
SUPER HORNET
F15 SE THE BEST CHOICE IF REQUESTED BADLY
OR
MIG 35

India

WHAT U GUYS THINK

I THINK F 15 SE LOOKS GOOD ITS NEW PROVEN AND BEST. BUT IS IT POSSIBLE, OR SHOULD WE WAIT FOR LCA MK2 OR PAKFA
DONT THINK THIS IS BAKWASS IT IS TRUE.

WHAT U THINK IF THIS HAPPEN?WELL I KNOW THIS WILL,JUST MATTER OF TIME. AHAHAH

GIVE ME UR ID
vshlvr8@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom