What's new

India to buy missiles from the illegal Zionist entity.

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
India has approved a 2.5-billion-dollar deal to purchase a surface-to-air missile system from the illegal Zionist entity.

The government of India approved the budget for its army to buy the Medium Range Surface to Air Defense Missile (MR-SAM) system from Zionist regime's Aerospace Industries, Indian media reported Thursday.

The Indian Army “will induct over five regiments of the MR-SAM missile, which will have around 40 firing units and over 200 missiles of the system,” wrote India Today, citing government sources.

The system can reportedly target aircraft, drones, and AWACS planes at the strike range of between 50 kilometers to 70 kilometers in the sky.

The first delivery of the missile system is expected in 2023.

The missile system will reportedly developed jointly by India’s Defense Research and Development Organization in collaboration with the Zionist regime.

New Delhi and Tel Aviv signed an agreement back in February 2015 to jointly develop the missile system for the Indian army.

SS

http://parstoday.com/en/news/world-i46326-india_approves_budget_to_buy_missiles_from_zionist_entity

Illegal Hindu fascist regime under mass murderer Modi encouraging injustice to peace loving Muslims by buying commonly available technology from illegal Zionist entity for exorbitant price to shoot down peaceful roohani missiles and aircraft carrying peace and blessings from snowwhite believers.

That's more like it.
hahahah hahahah creative yet usual.

Illegal Hindu fascist regime under mass murderer Modi encouraging injustice to peace loving Muslims by buying commonly available technology from illegal Zionist entity for exorbitant price to shoot down peaceful roohani missiles and aircraft carrying peace and blessings from snowwhite believers.

That's more like it.

Actually i will agree with you, if any one else is providing simillar diplomatic support for India against Pakistan like Isreal and better financial deal for this arms deal to India...

Do you know any country can provide both solution to us?

Akash is a LR SAM
This is MR SAM

Actually Akash is SRSAM
While this is MRSAM

Barak 8 ER its next version is 150 kms

So Indian Airforce has S-400
Indian Army now will get Barak 8 and Barak-8 ER

ajur82.jpg

Barak 8 ER in India.

Barak-8 Being developed in India

alZru.jpg

Barak-8 configuration

15MRSAM.jpg

Courtsey-Sanjeev Pearl of ***

capture.png

So Akash can only shoot down less maneuverable targets like Mid air refueling systems you mean to say that.

No thats too much to ask from Akash. It can bring down a baloon an aerostat and of course a flying panda. For Mid Air rrefuelling systems we will use S400.

So India is again buying missiles and I thought the Akash was a good system. Any how Indian internal matters not my problem.

Good one bro. I guess the illegal zionist entity missile is Made in India. Looool

Good one bro. I guess the illegal zionist entity missile is Made in India. Looool

Some of the components are designed in India like rocket engine, launcher etc and seeker is Israeli.

I have met many 'Zionist' and they are awesome with so much contribution to the world in a good way specially in modern science.

And the write's like contribute in 9/11, 26/11 etc.

Back
Top Bottom