What's new

India to buy missiles from the illegal Zionist entity.

Some of the components are designed in India like rocket engine, launcher etc and seeker is Israeli.

I have met many 'Zionist' and they are awesome with so much contribution to the world in a good way specially in modern science.

And the write's like contribute in 9/11, 26/11 etc.

Maybe you want to check out who celebrated the most on the day of Sept 11 and were caught on the bridge. Don't preach Fox news to me.
Is real today is a fascist Nazi state. It's not a democracy. It is at war even against human rights organizations. And you support such states because you are just like them. Just ask a kashmiri in India

The name is Israel. Make yourself comfortable with at name. They are not going anywhere....lol

Balochistan asking for freedom from Pakistan why don't you give them freedom.

Balochistan also saying that Human rights issue about Pakistan Army personal...
Baluchistan asking for freedom.....only in the Indian drama news. Here in pakistan the RAW agents and their commanders are surrendering daily and asking for forgiveness. They know CPEC will make them rich so they are getting to work.
However ask a Kashmiri and they only fly Pakistani flags. Now WhY doesn't your sham of a democracy allow the Kashmir the right to choose their destiny

Why India doesn't purchase David Sling ?

When Israel were offering Iron Dome- Indian forces said It doesn't fit their requirements and wanted David Sling instead- Then Davids sling was under development- I think Israel were reluctant as US technology and money was involved-

India would definitely want David Sling for Cruise missile defense- Lets wait and see If Trump gives some clearance on export of such technology to India- And Israel agrees to It-

When Israel were offering Iron Dome- Indian forces said It doesn't fit their requirements and wanted David Sling instead- Then Davids sling was under development- I think Israel were reluctant as US technology and money was involved-

India would definitely want David Sling for Cruise missile defense- Lets wait and see If Trump gives some clearance on export of such technology to India- And Israel agrees to It-

I think barak-8 is effective against cruise missiles

Russia also bought drones from the illegal Zionist entity. The illegal Zionist entity has exported arms and modernised quite a few Turkish military equipment. China also invests hugely in the illegal Zionist entity and once tried to import reconnaissance aircraft from the illegal Zionist entity (though it was prevented from doing so by the U.S). Many south east Asian countries import arms and weapons systems from the illegal Zionist entity. In fact the most important countries in the world all have good relations with the illegal Zionist entity. So it's useless for irrelevant countries to ignore them or not. This topic is just another bullshit Offensive topic. Thread should be closed IMO.

Back
Top Bottom