What's new

India to buy 60-63 Rafales jets off the shelf from France; MMRCA deal off:

I also like to have ToT deal, but don't like to fly those aged aircraft by our pilots risking lives because all these delays.Every one know that US can't be a trusted partner nor they might not agree ToT or spare parts issue.Let's hope for the best
Then you are surrendering whole Navy to US . Why?

Slightly better than F-18 SH does not justify huge difference in price .
Only barrier for F-18 is Tot.

I would say the Rafale is quite better by far and it is a true omnirole aircraft and is ITAR free which even the EF is not. Plus we already operate the French Mirages so our pilots are familiar and like the bird.

Then you are surrendering whole Navy to US . Why?

I don't think India is hostile to US or as an ally.Your above post itself say that we are not buying F18,so you can assume that we are not surrendered our interest to any one especially in defense.

I would say the Rafale is quite better by far and it is a true omnirole aircraft and is ITAR free which even the EF is not. Plus we already operate the French Mirages so our pilots are familiar and like the bird.
Can you try to figure how much Rafale excel compare to F-18 ?

I don't think India is a hostile to US or an aly.Your above post itself say that we are not buying F18,so you can assume that we are not surrendered our interest to any one especially in defense.
Then you should not equipped your frontline warships with US engine.

Operational capability..

Its IAF who rejected F18 in favor of Rafale...
Which operational capability F-18 lacks.
They does not ready to give full ToT specially AESA radar thats why they got rejected.

"Make in India" should be the prime motto of Modi in France

What a joke is this,'Make in India' should be prime motto in France, eh? France in India or some foreign country.

Make in India should be by Indians themselves, invented indigenous, Indian raw materials, Indian skill.

Indians sure make a complete mockery of 'indigenous,' and 'make in India' slogans...and world laughs whenever an Indian comes up with indigenous, make in India empty words!

Back
Top Bottom