What's new

India to buy 60-63 Rafales jets off the shelf from France; MMRCA deal off:

Ohhh then if France can help us out from our mess. Or they can supply us with used rafale in some numbers in 2016 and supply new one squadron for others and in 2017 solely to IAF . If it's take 2019 also no problem . It's better than 1st entering into IAF in 2018/19 :P as per our previous plan . Fingers crossed for provisions in this deal for additional 60 at the same cost or slightly higher . Hope its 62+62 :D But I know sometimes I get am carried away . all I need is to buy some new toys for our IAF:lol:

These lines always gives up your identity. :lol: :D :enjoy:

This is business dude.Suppliers will do anything to increase their profit.It is our responsibility to provide zero loopholes in our agreement.And our govt machinery failed in that thing.

By making zero loopholes and red tapes, we are playing lives of our pilots by flying aged aircrafts.It is better to seal the deal as soon as possible.Some thing is better than noting.

Regardless of the massive cut in numbers, it seems Pakistan may end up having to speed up it's procurement of a high tech fighter soon. Even in small numbers, 60 is more than enough of a threat.
The rafale are for china.
With the state the paf is in after the Americans reduced the amount of baksheesh, the mig-29s, m2k, lca mk-1 and a few dozen sukhois are enough.
What matters though is the potential threat from China, and even 60 rafale would be great in that respect.

The Rafales are exceptional strike aircraft, and would be critical over Tibet where their endurance, terrain hugging capability and payload would be excellent supplements for the sukhois. That's why the iaf are buying the, not to use against some joke air force.

Last edited:
I don't think so.
I see it is just blind following like congis do for Pappu or Aaparts for Khujliwal.

In today's world you can't get best politicians but better.Only a blind will compare modi with Pappu for that matter

If I'm not wrong Modi saying " I will get half amount in my pocket and let the rafale come baby "

On the other hand what Pakistan do to tackle their mighty ability ?

rather than gandhi family famous for mega scams in indian history and all the messssssssssss happened in defense.....
I don't like to remind of defence scam during single NDA term .

Back
Top Bottom