What's new

India to buy 60-63 Rafales jets off the shelf from France; MMRCA deal off:

I don't think so.
I see it is just blind following like congis do for Pappu or Aaparts for Khujliwal.
so you dont want to believe pappu , khujiliwal and modi and any of one from india,,,,,,,,,

so can i assume you following kim from north korea who wil lift india...............

common mate,,,,,,, honestly can't you even see a hope from modi?????

so you dont want to believe pappu , khujiliwal and modi and any of one from india,,,,,,,,,

so can i assume you following kim from north korea who wil lift india...............

common mate,,,,,,, honestly can't you even see a hope from modi?????
I don't blindly believe. I support which would be good for India.

I don't blindly believe. I support which would be good for India.
You may not blindly support someone,, that's appreciable, but you could blindly criticize somebody... Havent you thought of that?? Coin has two sides mate....
Show option to Modi, we would believe you..

Modi do not have a magic stick, he is working hard to make india a better place.

By scraping major industrial ToT deal instead progressing with expensive complete built jet, then what problem with F-18 with $ 70 million a piece instead of more than $ 100 million per Rafale.
Buying obsolete BM-21 Grad MBRLS instead of Pinaka
Scraping talks with Pak then shamelessly resume it & humiliate whole 1.2 billion people.

Buying direct from France lowers the cost of the unit price of the fighter but what about the Made in India campagin?

You may not blindly support someone,, that's appreciable, but you could blindly criticize somebody... Havent you thought of that?? Coin has two sides mate....
Show option to Modi, we would believe you..
If you want immediate delievery of fighter without ToT or limited then what problem with F-18 SH with $ 70 million a piece?

@Chanakya's chant & @Indian Jaat & @halupridol @Jayanta @zootinali @The Huskar

Bhailog time have come it seems. Kuch meetha ho jaye

17011-chocolate-mm-chocolate.jpg

indian_sweets_large-370x330.jpg

looks like modi is playing some big game have a feeling that this deal is just an eye "candy" for something bigges

Like I said in another thread, India will buy Rafeal on current Modi trip. French like English know the desi Psyche, roll out the red carpet, make him feel important and desi gets under pressure...he will buy steel as a Gold.

By scraping major industrial ToT deal instead progressing with expensive complete built jet, then what problem with F-18 with $ 70 million a piece instead of more than $ 100 million per Rafale.
Buying obsolete BM-21 Grad MBRLS instead of Pinaka
Scraping talks with Pak then shamelessly resume it & humiliate whole 1.2 billion people.

I also like to have ToT deal, but don't like to fly those aged aircraft by our pilots risking lives because all these delays.Every one know that US can't be a trusted partner nor they might not agree ToT or spare parts issue.Let's hope for the best

If you want immediate delievery of fighter without ToT or limited then what problem with F-18 SH with $ 70 million a piece?

Well the Rafale is a better plane and also it is ITAR free

Back
Top Bottom