What's new

INDIA TO BUY 12 RUSSIAN ADVANCED S-400 AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM: SOURCES

well my sale sahab and his wife happen to this feild only i mean medical tourism and only told me last i was talking about it with them (they work in some hospital in banglore known for this and gets a lot of pakistanies ) but yes you can make your own assumption why should i waste my time doing research i gave you overall picture do proove me wrong by your own stats go ahead after all you are great with R&D and a PDF TT
And why would i waste my energy on researching things i KNOW about?
It is you who CLAIMED a certain thing, all i am doing is asking you for some data to back it up but as ALWAYS you have nothing but a few sarcastic remarks to make,
Post rated since you have been warned already for backing up your ridiculous claims or face the consequences.

Tag me when you bring that data from you sale and sister and i will remove the ratings.

Stick to topic everyone.

well looks like you have no idea about how LGBs or PGMs or Glide bombs or guided air launched missles work of the latest gernation or you would not have wrote what you just did :haha:

anyway its not my job to educate you but just to tell you all these type of PGMs , LGBs or guided munations and missiles can carry small neuclear or thermoneuclear devices which we have both and all the powers in NSG know this fact its only... khair janne do no need to discuss it here :sarcastic:

well my sale sahab and his wife happen to this feild only i mean medical tourism and only told me last i was talking about it with them (they work in some hospital in banglore known for this and gets a lot of pakistanies ) but yes you can make your own assumption why should i waste my time doing research i gave you overall picture do proove me wrong by your own stats go ahead after all you are great with R&D and a PDF TT :sarcastic:
Well looks like you have no idea about sarcasm or common sense. Otherwise you might have understood by now that i was also hinting about the same things in my first post.

And kiddoo. Try to read posts carefully before jumping out of your pamper.

I had a few hints about you before but seriously you exceed them by a clear mile. :rolleyes1: Khair jaany do... no need to discuss it here. :omghaha:

Hi guys ,

Just wait for some time . A Very long range SAM based on INDO Israeli LRSAM with a range of 250 KM to 300 KM is coming with over 99.5% kill probability for planes. Nothing will escape from it.

if Pakistan detonate nukes in indian airspace then emp would fail all these defense systems from working

Before it can reach Indian sky, PAD will kill it at 150 KM altitude.

In a war S-400 isn't immune to a swarm of cruise missiles, which Pakistan can fire at each unit.

Cruise missile is too ineffective weapon to harm S400 unless it is like Brahmos.

@Arsalan ,
You see, Dollar for dollar, we can field say four JF-17s for a single Rafale.
Now picture this, India sends say four Rafales on a mission over Pakistan and we field 16 JF-17 over India.
Even if half the JF-17 force is shot down, the other Eight can still do plenty of damage but if the Rafales are shot down, it will really hurt India and it will be forced to change it's strategy.

well thanks for those ratings

As i said, come back and tag me when you have something of substance to add to the discussion.This sarcasm and idiotic posts are better suited for your Facebook account, not for a serious debate forum. :-)

Dont mention the negative rating, you completely EARNED it. :enjoy:

if Pakistan detonate nukes in indian airspace then emp would fail all these defense systems from working

:pdf: the screwballs are out in force o_O - Do you really think we will be sitting idle & drinking masala chai & wait for you to launch nukes? OMG the caliber of these posts its sheer brilliance at its best! :hitwall:

lets put it this way kid we are watching & tracking movements in all your air space all the way upto hindu kush range and before your figters are even in the postion to launch an attack owr fighters will be alerted and even scrambelled while all the defensive assets ready for counterstrike waiting for you to come withing range ,,, guess what wull happen then ;) :azn:

Incorrect. The mountainous region up north is a black spot for radars and there will be significant areas where your radars don't show you anything. Just goes on to show your lack of knowledge on the subject.

so you think we will let you get away after neuking owr territiry right :azn:

or for that matter only u have neuclear bombs and ways to deliver them ... lady we had tested them way back in 1974 and into neuclear research since 1950s so please talk with logic about things you do not have any knowledge about your mushy too had neukes in 1999 but why dint he used then during kargil conflict :azn:

There were no tactical nukes at time of mushy...U need to worry about tactical nukes along with conventional ones too...Guru ji...Aap mahaan ho magar apne desh ko marwa math dena :whistle:

Incorrect. The mountainous region up north is a black spot for radars and there will be significant areas where your radars don't show you anything. Just goes on to show your lack of knowledge on the subject.
wellthats where AEROSTAT radars come in but i guess you missed that part but carry on :tup:

There were no tactical nukes at time of mushy...U need to worry about tactical nukes along with conventional ones too...Guru ji...Aap mahaan ho magar apne desh ko marwa math dena :whistle:
well there is no such thing as tactical neuces lady its called low yeild neucs and they were always present its just you dint had NARS class of missiles then but mushy wanted to use neucs even then but couldnt for some reason now go and ask him or some high ranging PAK FAUJ military generals if you know any ... but point is you had neucs even then and despite a very great urge and purpose to use them you could not gather courage to use them ever wonderred why :azn: :omghaha:

Last edited:
Just saying that Israeli U.S relations started to be strong in the 70's, after the six day war.
You should recheck your facts.

well cute guy thats where AEROSTAT radars come in but i guess you missed that part but carry on :tup:

Kindly avoid using condescending words such as 'cute guy', otherwise you won't just get a negative rating, you will get a ban. I am not your friend. Please converse in a respectable manner.

Now, those aerostat radars will not be able to cover all black spots given the extremely difficult terrain in Kashmir, especially along the LOC. With a large portion of your army stationed there, you are easy pickings for our aerial assets. And with 9 AWACS we have the ability to saturate any area of Kashmir and get pinpoint accurate threat information any time we want. You will face oblivion in Kashmir at the hands of PAF Insha Allah.

Just saying that Israeli U.S relations started to be strong in the 70's, after the six day war.
You should recheck your facts.
after USA really started appreciatong Israeli Gutts to fight and live with self respect (boys will be boys is what reagen said after famous bhagdad raid i guess ;))

Kindly avoid using condescending words such as 'cute guy', otherwise you won't just get a negative rating, you will get a ban. I am not your friend. Please converse in a respectable manner.

Now, those aerostat radars will not be able to cover all black spots given the extremely difficult terrain in Kashmir, especially along the LOC. With a large portion of your army stationed there, you are easy pickings for our aerial assets. And with 9 AWACS we have the ability to saturate any area of Kashmir and get pinpoint accurate threat information any time we want. You will face oblivion in Kashmir at the hands of PAF Insha Allah.
ok ignoare that remark but its not that just you have so called AWACS do you know the power of PHALCON AWACS and what is the comboned effect of multiple band and multi layered AESA & PESA ground based radars working in tandem conentrating in country area like yours with over all view gven with equal number of AEROSTAT radars and also space based SAR statetlites gving day and night data making a 3D map of all your activities ... well its not as simple as you think and there is lot more going no one is taking any chances when we are dealing with a nation like pakistan who's defence miniter has on record on TV threatenned with neuclear strike so we have to be prepared for anything 24X7X365 as for so called peace overtones they are all an eye wash

@Arsalan , it's useless arguing with Guru, he's jack of all trades and master of none.
You see, Dollar for dollar, we can field say four JF-17s for a single Rafale.
Now picture this, India sends say four Rafales on a mission over Pakistan and we field 16 JF-17 over India.
Even if half the JF-17 force is shot down, the other Eight can still do plenty of damage but if the Rafales are shot down, it will really hurt India and it will be forced to change it's strategy.
You talk as if PAF is having a very large quantitative advantage wrt the IAF. Which in reality you haven't.
If you go by the above logic you will lose a lot of assets and put more pilots at risk to shoot down a single IAF jet.
The rafale will anyways detect the jf-17 before it can detect rafale,And given that most modern fighters have the capability to fire more than 4 missiles at the same time what advantage does Fielding more jf-17's have?

after USA really started appreciatong Israeli Gutts to fight and live with self respect (boys will be boys is what reagen said after famous bhagdad raid i guess ;))

ok ignoare that remark but its not that just you have so called AWACS do you know the power of PHALCON AWACS and what is the comboned effect of multiple band and multi layered AESA & PESA ground based radars working in tandem conentrating in country area like yours with over all view gven with equal number of AEROSTAT radars and also space based SAR statetlites gving day and night data making a 3D map of all your activities ... well its not as simple as you think and there is lot more going no one is taking any chances when we are dealing with a nation like pakistan who's defence miniter has on record on TV threatenned with neuclear strike so we have to be prepared for anything 24X7X365 as for so called peace overtones they are all an eye wash

I know its not as simple as you think. You simply do not understand the tall hurdle which rugged mountainous areas such as Kashmir present for a system like S-400. Similarly for your 'aerostat' radars and what nots. The only credible system you have to gain insight is the PHALCON, of which you have just 3. If we engage them in the north, they are pretty much out of the picture elsewhere.

Your problem is, you are so full of your multi-layer defence, you are blind to your own weakness. Suits us.

I know its not as simple as you think. You simply do not understand the tall hurdle which rugged mountainous areas such as Kashmir present for a system like S-400. Similarly for your 'aerostat' radars and what nots. The only credible system you have to gain insight is the PHALCON, of which you have just 3. If we engage them in the north, they are pretty much out of the picture elsewhere.

Your problem is, you are so full of your multi-layer defence, you are blind to your own weakness. Suits us.
well we have orderred 2 more and we have owr very own GaA AESA based DRDO AWACS oprational and deicated to the nation we have three of them and next gen with 360 degrees covrage is under construction and thats just one part so what can you do we have at least 5-7 green pine or equivellent plus owr own swirdfish class and LRDE made many differnt AESA & PESA radars plus Russian and French and even new versions of latest classified israeli and amrican ones which we aquired in last couple of years so dont as soon as you start it your "combined " forces will know what they are up against if PAF or PLAAF had the intend and the gutts they would have attacked us by now they are not attacking us for a very serious reason which pakistani kids and arm chair generals of socal media will never understan or aknowledge so have a great day :tup:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom