What's new

INDIA TO BUY 12 RUSSIAN ADVANCED S-400 AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM: SOURCES

In a war S-400 isn't immune to a swarm of cruise missiles, which Pakistan can fire at each unit.
Does Pakistan have such weapons?
It for that matter any country?

Please...As I said, your S400 won't give you a desired sense of security...We will neutralize them and you have to buy another shiny stuff only to see it getting destroyed by us...

Just like you guys pissed Russians by downing their jets one be one, you will piss Russians again...:lol:
They won't be kept under your thumb to be crushed.
Come out of delusions

this is what cold war game plan of USA was all about and we are doing it to your nation now exactly u know what bleeding dry means :haha:

This won't work on Pakistan. Pakistan will counter S400 through way cheaper cost than s400 has tag of...

How about you provide us the opportunity to give you demo...Bring it on

They won't be kept under your thumb to be crushed.
Come out of delusions

Good luck in saving this shiny toy...All the best. :D

What if PAF do a saturation attack on this like it practised on USS Ab.Lincoln.
Hypothetically if we lose even 10 aircrafts but we succed in destroying one or two units i think it would not look bad looking at the cost of this system.

In my openion war is nasty business. Things get destroyed no matter how invincible they seem on paper. I think a few high value targets are better than multiple but scattered targets.

This won't work on Pakistan. Pakistan will counter S400 through way cheaper cost than s400 has tag of...

How about you provide us the opportunity to give you demo...Bring it on

:D
Cutie pie there is no short cut to success like wise there are no short cuts to defeat such systems you need to have a robust weapons package to defete them cause as i have said they are not just one radar with one type of SA missile batteries but many different types of radars and many diffrent types of SA batteries at many diffrent levels all working like a web at diffrent levels at many diffrent stages and distances to the prime target to the enemy and then in indian context even S400 is just one part of that jig saw puzzle there also is AAD & PAD & SPYDER & AKASH & BARAK & BARAK 8 and many other russian and french SA batteries which we had in past all upgraded and intigrated in to the web and SA batteries in just the visible arm while there are multiple PESA & AESA ground and AEROSTAT based radar and even SAR on sattelites watching from space so that clouds and bad weather does not hide enemy asets so dear there are many things you have no idea about and its a very expensive game which you just cant beat off with a cheap "jugaar" ;) :sarcastic:

What if PAF do a saturation attack on this like it practised on USS Ab.Lincoln.
Hypothetically if we lose even 10 aircrafts but we succed in destroying one or two units i think it would not look bad looking at the cost of this system.

In my openion war is nasty business. Things get destroyed no matter how invincible they seem on paper. I think a few high value targets are better than multiple but scattered targets.
lets put it this way kid we are watching & tracking movements in all your air space all the way upto hindu kush range and before your figters are even in the postion to launch an attack owr fighters will be alerted and even scrambelled while all the defensive assets ready for counterstrike waiting for you to come withing range ,,, guess what wull happen then ;) :azn:

Cutie pie there is no short cut to success like wise there are no short cuts to defeat such systems you need to have a robust weapons package to defete them cause as i have said they are not just one radar with one type of SA missile batteries but many different types of radars and many diffrent types of SA batteries at many diffrent levels all working like a web at diffrent levels at many diffrent stages and distances to the prime target to the enemy and then in indian context even S400 is just one part of that jig saw puzzle there also is AAD & PAD & SPYDER & AKASH & BARAK & BARAK 8 and many other russian and french SA batteries which we had in past all upgraded and intigrated in to the web and SA batteries in just the visible arm while there are multiple PESA & AESA ground and AEROSTAT based radar and even SAR on sattelites watching from space so that clouds and bad weather does not hide enemy asets so dear there are many things you have no idea about and its a very expensive game which you just cant beat off with a cheap "jugaar" ;) :sarcastic:

No problem...Just one tactical nuke on each battery will be job done. U can have your pesa or aesa...

No problem...Just one tactical nuke on each battery will be job done. U can have your pesa or aesa...
so you think we will let you get away after neuking owr territiry right :azn:

or for that matter only u have neuclear bombs and ways to deliver them ... lady we had tested them way back in 1974 and into neuclear research since 1950s so please talk with logic about things you do not have any knowledge about your mushy too had neukes in 1999 but why dint he used then during kargil conflict :azn:

lets put it this way kid we are watching & tracking movements in all your air space all the way upto hindu kush range and before your figters are even in the postion to launch an attack owr fighters will be alerted and even scrambelled while all the defensive assets ready for counterstrike waiting for you to come withing range ,,, guess what wull happen then ;) :azn:
Well all i can say is happy dreaming Bro. If you think in case of an attack, fighters would zoom climb at some thousand feet and wave at your radar operator and then approach you like Gabhar Singh then you are really a Guru. Attacking force does not need to be fully unnoticed all the way. Few minutes dely in reaction and only a few well placed hits are good enough to throw a billion dollars asset out of service.

And a small piece of advice if you don't mind. Don't judge anyone just from its post count.

TT sirji we are not obsessed with aetmmi slhaiyat and atum bumb but tall fair martial race mard e momins from mulk e millat land of the pure pakistan that bring tactical missiles and lowew yeild weapons in everything just look who brought it here sirji ;) :sarcastic: i know my facts are not liked here but kabhee to haqeeqat pasandee se kaam lo saeen ji :D
You are my boy!!
Do i need to quote you all those posts now or you can dig them up yourself? :)
Indian members will bring in nukes in almost every other discussion, on one had there are claims to be a super power, an economic power and worlds most advanced conventional power, on other, you guys run and hide behind those nukes on every other thread. :)

but then you are a TT and no matter what i say you will always proove me wrong so you and assume what you like i can only say what i wanted and always beleved in have a great day

View attachment 403188
And how can a TT PROVE you wrong if you are not wrong? :haha:

Are you saying that i will make up all those posts? I asked you to let me know if you want me to quote them to you but as usual, since you have NOTHING to back up your lose talk with, you just jump from one thing to another. Having no single substantial argument, pictures and smilies are what you will fall back too, AS ALWAYS!! :omghaha:

which age you living in son ? that was till 1980s when a fighter bomber had to clim to go in for a dive for making a precission strike not any more after PGMs and LGBs and then glide bombs and other guided missles came into existence with pin point accurecy try to come out of hollywood stuff and try read some defence manuals if you do not have any knowledge of the same :tup:

now the thread is about india going for S400 and i have saud it again that its a defensive weapon and not an offensive one and just one part of the jig saw puzzle of air defnce web of india and there is no way pakistanies dreaming of swarm attack like what iranians propgated in in 1990s can break into it cause pakistanies are just next door and will be detected and destroyed before they can even launch a combined offensuive as we already know your plans so as they say "come and get it"

sirji mai sadke aapki is masoomiyat pe :sarcastic:

but then you are a TT and no matter what i say you will always proove me wrong so you and assume what you like i can only say what i wanted and always beleved in have a great day

View attachment 403188
Seriously. Take some rest bro. Enjoy some music. Have a little nap and then come back and read my post and what you said in response. I hope then my post would seep through your mind. But if it doesn't then i am truely sorry because the fault is mine to get into debate with you.
C yaa.

do you know how many mard e monins and mohminas come to same india every year for liver, kindney and heart and cancer treatment every year wise guy and now when we have stopped giving the medical visas to pakistanies or scrutanizing them thoughrolly there is so much uproar in pakistan ;)
Guru bhai didnt want to write that but your this analysis is totally partial. Indeed Pakistanis, like rest of the world, come to India for mainly transplants, bit have you asked yourself why? Is it mainly because you are technologically or economically advanced? Or the reason is something else? Humans are cheaper than Mahindra bikes in India. Yeah but again India may be good at some other things but not this.

no dear you come to india for medical help cause you get 1st world medical treatment and at 3rd world rates thats why and medical treatment is not just about transplants transplants are the last options only less than 1% of total foriegn clients coming to india get aany kind of transplant get your facts right dear do some research :haha:
Can you share the data or foreigners traveling to Indian for medical facilities and just 1% of them getting a transplant? Or you are not good enough for that either? :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Share the data or remove the false information.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom