What's new

INDIA TO BUY 12 RUSSIAN ADVANCED S-400 AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM: SOURCES

well what you do not get it these days IAF is going in for a complete over haul and soon even MKIs will sporta GaN AESA radar like rafale while jaguars already getting EL2052 so will LCAMK1A and the new MLUed F16 of which talks are under way and deal might be signed during the coming NaMo visit to USA then there are AWACS which form a ring of 400-450KM and scan everything and anything inbetween then combine the ground based sensors and then the AEROSTAT networks and then the differnt small portable radars installed on mountain tops & peaks of many peaks in kashmir overlooking into pakistan all of them feeing information into a centralisd web which then controls all the SA batteries and the other front line battelfeild radars which are independent (im no expert but its very confusing for a person like me but its nit as easy either for any one to penetrate just like that cause its continouse and intograded you kill one the other one will take its place ) now please forgive me sir i have work to do thank you :tup:

Just so you don't lose concentration during work, here is how things will play out.

Those radars you like to boast about, there locations are pin pointed during peace time. Furthermore, all movements of your aircraft are also monitored. If any unusual activity is seen and war is declared, all radars within MLRS range will be obliterated. Next, massive EW will be deployed against your radars. The strength of coverage and weak spots are known in advance. Next will come anti-radiation cruise missiles. Meanwhile, indigenously made decoys will make it extremely hard for you to differentiate between true and false targets. Finally, PAF jets will use the cover of mountains to very good effect. You need to come down from your grandiose heights and see the reality.

so your still dreaming for us to make a mistake rather than making yourself strong enough to post a valiant fight :haha:

Wait you have technology for all occasions. Oh well, guess not.

Just so you don't lose concentration during work, here is how things will play out.

Those radars you like to boast about, there locations are pin pointed during peace time. Furthermore, all movements of your aircraft are also monitored. If any unusual activity is seen and war is declared, all radars within MLRS range will be obliterated. Next, massive EW will be deployed against your radars. The strength of coverage and weak spots are known in advance. Next will come anti-radiation cruise missiles. Meanwhile, indigenously made decoys will make it extremely hard for you to differentiate between true and false targets. Finally, PAF jets will use the cover of mountains to very good effect. You need to come down from your grandiose heights and see the reality.

Wait you have technology for all occasions. Oh well, guess not.
Well sir,
What makes you think that we will sit simply doing nothing while you try to do all the above.

What stops you from thinking what IAF will have in its arsenal 5 years from now.
Are you Claiming that the rafale is not good for A2A as it has not been involved in it.

Anyone can shoot down a fighter jet using MANPADS. we did not shot down any PAF aircraft during kargil simply because that PAF was hiding in its bunkers not willing to pick a fight with IAF or IA.

I still remember 2008 photo of f-16 having a radar lock on your mirage 2000.dude purchasing new jets is very easy but in real time,it requires skill.

well there is no such thing as tactical neuces lady its called low yeild neucs and they were always present its just you dint had NARS class of missiles then but mushy wanted to use neucs even then but couldnt for some reason now go and ask him or some high ranging PAK FAUJ military generals if you know any ... but point is you had neucs even then and despite a very great urge and purpose to use them you could not gather courage to use them ever wonderred why :azn: :omghaha:

Guru ji...aap abhias karein aur forum pe kam se kam nonsense likha karen.

Thanks but no thanks.

I still remember 2008 photo of f-16 having a radar lock on your mirage 2000.dude purchasing new jets is very easy but in real time,it requires skill.
Can you post this pic?.
I am not claiming that an f 16 cannot shoot down a M2000 . but have never herd about the above incident.

Well I am not claiming that skill is not needed but we are living in an era in which better aircraft matter more than pilot skill .
And you seem to somehow assume that a PAF pilot is better trained than IAF one. Which you cannot prove anyways.

Well sir,
What makes you think that we will sit simply doing nothing while you try to do all the above.
It will be carnage on both sides no doubt. But the point is we are not overwhelmed by your senseless spending spree. So keep the floating to yourself.

lady i know when your people do not have anything to say they talk personal insults but then we are guests here so lagge raho but the point is about air defence and as of now either in defncive or offensive PAF cannot dream to attack india in anyway and thats precieslly why for every thing they take out neuclear threat and start waveing it like a street thug trying to black mail passerby's by putting a gun on his forehead :haha:

Please change your keyboard, uncle !!!

ok sorry for the late reply

1. well all radars are moveapble these days and very very compact so please lets talk of something else they can be readied for moving within couple of minutes as soon as we get a warning

2. its not just that you have technology or EW & ECM we have been evolving it ever since we srated getting radars and radar threats of amreican radrs in early 1960s

3. now about MBRL and artilerry well do you know owr home made Pinaka 2 have more range and accurecy than your NASR and carries more weight and then we have russian smerch and now russians and even americans want india to buy there next gen MBRLs forget about the artilerry we have

4. now comes the anty radition missles well we have russian , french and israeli and now even the indian one is under testing ranging from 60Km to 260Km so please and yes we have israeli Harop calss drone hunter kiler anty radion drones arwell try also googelin about them :tup:

5. now since we own the one of the largest software firms we also cater to defence compenies in all NATO nations and USA so lets not talk about all these high teck decoys and stuff it sounds helarious to talk about them with person like you :haha:

6. and last but not the least we too have cover of mountains and the thing which your planners resent the most the deapth indian territory we can detect your planes as soon as they take off but you cant and guess what most of our planes have so called "long legs" while yours lag them most and in times of 6 day war that was the biggest draw back of arabs Vs ISAF think about it ;)

I work with Indians and know people in the likes of Tech Mahendra. I know the level of your tech prowess first hand. It's nothing much to write home about.

What stops you from thinking what IAF will have in its arsenal 5 years from now.
Are you Claiming that the rafale is not good for A2A as it has not been involved in it.
At best you will have the Rafale in squadrons strength, currently this is your top shot.....anything else would come later.
No one said Rafale is good or bad in A2A, the scenario i presented for both aircraft was in context of being used against the other for attacking ground targets.
As for you writing off the JF-17, well, the same was claimed vis-a-vis the MKI....who knows one day you might learn the inside story.

At best you will have the Rafale in squadrons strength, currently this is your top shot.....anything else would come later.
No one said Rafale is good or bad in A2A, the scenario i presented for both aircraft was in context of being used against the other for attacking ground targets.
As for you writing off the JF-17, well, the same was claimed vis-a-vis the MKI....who knows one day you might learn the inside story.
The deal for 36 rafales has been signed, now that's More than a squadron.
And There is an option for 52 more.
You are the one who wrote off rafale against jf-17 not me.

It will be carnage on both sides no doubt. But the point is we are not overwhelmed by your senseless spending spree. So keep the floating to yourself.
No it won't be.
We spend because we have.

No it won't be.
We spend because we have.

And you spend unwisely.

As i said, major comprehension issues, read again, SQUADRON(S) strength.
Again there was no question of JF-17 pitted against the Rafale.....it was a case of fielding them......understand the difference.

Ah, my indian friend,

Better Pigeons than Stupid War. Won't you agree?

5% minimum commission will be feeding the food chain in this game... and then there is life cycle cost..oh, all those fancy upgrades for super super performance.

How many schools, hospitals or universities could have been built?

But the Commission Food Chain won't let the gravy train go... and all the fan boys... having bragging rights as a plus! Both sides....

But I think you understood that from my post already.

War is a business and also helps people advance their careers.

Human Condition!

Waiting for your response to the other post of yours in ME section.

Take care,

SPF

There is no commission in high profile purchases like S400.
CAG will kick their rear and a Bofors fate will taunt them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom