What's new

India to Aid Vietnam Naval Expansion

ahemm... we are a sovereign nation, and a emerging naval power. for the latter we need more muscles.
look at the recent chinese action:

when the chinese clowns deployed the oil rig into our water, to protect the rig, they sent an armada of about 130 vessels including warships, transporter ships carrying anti-aircraft missiles, not to mention patrol aircraft and air con. Plus a armada of steal fishing boats to ramm our patrol and fishing vessels.

understandably we hate them and need some sticks aka more patrol vessels and warships for the next encounter.

I don't get what more patrol vessels would do. You want to shoot at a Chinese warship? You realize the consequences of that?

We lost War to Burma twice. Burmese army burned the capital city.
History books about what happened at the beginning of Siam is therefore not so sure.
May be currently historian might know much more, but I still don't.
From Khmerization's map:
- In past, VN was a small country in the North. They claim that VN stole Cambodia land.
- In past, there wasn't Thailand. They claim that whole Thailand belonged to Cambodia.
:coffee:

So many nonsense. Economically USA is 15 times of Mexico, China is 54 times of tiny Vietcong. Do you ever hear Mexicans saying something to USA like Vietcong said to china? don't be stupid and fool yourself.

With India doing what it is doing with Japan, Vietnam, Australia etc, the Chinese may be getting really pissed off, but not publicly.

100Million credit line ? :woot:

What can you buy with that that can piss of China ? :laughcry:

So who is the imperialist now ?
we learn from you. slap your face by yourself.

in one day we will integrate Laos and Cambodia as provinces into a new established Vietnamese Empire, and welcome Southern China to join us. Yeah...welcome back my brother! :-)

100Million credit line ? :woot:

What can you buy with that that can piss of China ? :laughcry:
4 nice patrol vessels will be purchased from India. it is just the beginning.

Investing in India is a bad idea! We should look to invest internally or in other places. They hate us and can't even wait to show it. Their choice of timing, when Xi is visiting and when we are pondering over investing, to announce "aid Viet navy" shows that they don't appreciate our good will and want to remain our enemy. Imagine what they'll do after they did get the money?

Besides the political animosity, I doubt the current state of India is ready for massive infra structure upgrade. Many questions remain. For instance, do the Indians have the wills and discipline to execute the gigantic projects? To get an idea, look no further than their notoriously poor preparation for the Common Wealth Games couple of years ago. And that was with their own money and their national pride on the line. Can we expect them to treat the foreign invested projects any better? Forget this place!
SCS(east sea) have a very important location to JP-SK-China and US,too. Who can control the sea lane of SCS(east sea) will control the economy of SK-JP-China and pose a great threat to Guam of US.

VN can help India to control SCS(east sea) with VN, so China will have to pay the fee to India navy if ur merchant ships wanna pass through there :bunny:

So, India dont need China's investment, passing fee taken from millions China merchant ships in SCS(east sea) is enough to make India get Rich :laugh:

9233a6850f6c84600d059ae67b6fa3d6.jpg

SCS(east sea) have a very important location to JP-SK-China and US,too. Who can control the sea lane of SCS(east sea) will control the economy of SK-JP-China and pose a great threat to Guam of US.

VN can help India to control SCS(east sea) with VN, so China will have to pay the fee to India navy if ur merchant ships wanna pass through there :bunny:

You wanna be the enemy of "freedom of navigation" ?

India as poor as Vietnam, Japan economy in the red again this yrs, how can India and Japan have enough to spend on Vietnam military modernization?

India loan 100 millions to Vietnam not enough for Vietnam To buy 1 f16 from the US.

I don't get what more patrol vessels would do. You want to shoot at a Chinese warship? You realize the consequences of that?
you are too confused. our patrol ships are for chinese pirates, warships for everything else :haha:
what consequences? you start to run amok?

Isn`t it these vietnam people ridiculous??
With very little power to China, so fear of China, yet so eager to challenge China..
Afraid of invade from China, yet so eager to invade Laos and Comb....
It is very funny..They are mad actually...

You wanna be the enemy of "freedom of navigation" ?

you are too confused. our patrol ships are for chinese pirates, warships for everything else :haha:
what consequences? you start to run amok?

Your entire navy at the bottom of the SCS and a no fly zone over Hanoi.

shall you wait for us ? OK we will see you in Bangkok.
Last time why didn't u come. You missed the surprise. We got many gifts for you. What's waste of our labours. Just because some China invaded you was a reason to retreat back?

From Khmerization's map:
- In past, VN was a small country in the North. They claim that VN stole Cambodia land.
- In past, there wasn't Thailand. They claim that whole Thailand belonged to Cambodia.
:coffee:
I think it was true. Somehow migrants from Yunnan became the King of Cambodia province called Siam.

we learn from you. slap your face by yourself.

in one day we will integrate Laos and Cambodia as provinces into a new established Vietnamese Empire, and welcome Southern China to join us. Yeah...welcome back my brother! :-)

4 nice patrol vessels will be purchased from India. it is just the beginning.
Atleast you are honest to say your greed out loud. Indian friend here still question why I object Nuclear VN? If India gives Nuke to VN,please tell us and give us too.

I hope India support Bhuddist kingdoms of SEA. We never forget Boon any one did us favor, by Bhudda teaching. Look at how VN treat Russia and China who armed them during VN war, lookat how VN treat them after they got independence.
We helped their King to his throne, after that, his son wage greedy war against us.
Beware who you trust. As Viet sah what a peice of paper. We thai r the man of our words.

Thailand allowed the US air force to use air bases and naval bases for U.S military action attacked Vietnam in Vietnam war. This is debt, bro.

we can ask you pay back when you follow China to counter us again.

This hoa kieu, Hua qiu is untrusted people. Your ancestors were feed by Vietnam rice to overlive here in Vietnam in the past, when they escaped from famine in China to Vietnam.

get lost from here. What you say is meaningless from mouth of traitor.

You piss because your *** is burning by the truth? You should get lost insignificant cretin. Who asked you to trust other? Just like asking a 2 face lier Vietnamese to be trust worthy. You better remove you're racist remark, I will report you for being a racist.

Last edited:
Thailand allowed the US air force to use air bases and naval bases for U.S military action attacked Vietnam in Vietnam war. This is debt, bro.

we can ask you pay back when you follow China to counter us again.

This hoa kieu, Hua qiu is untrusted people. Your ancestors were feed by Vietnam rice to overlive here in Vietnam in the past, when they escaped from famine in China to Vietnam.

get lost from here. What you say is meaningless from mouth of traitor.

We r US. treaty ally. Do u dare collect the debt created by US?

Back
Top Bottom