What's new

India to Aid Vietnam Naval Expansion

Hindu Bhuddhist state of Siam and Sino culture state of Annam was competitor for Cambidia Influence. At the end of cold war, Vn invade and conquere Cambodia, complete their ancient requirement. They see us as vacant land to grab.
even now,,,times have changed,i dont think they wud want it now

even now,,,times have changed,i dont think they wud want it now
You better read Khmer blogs. eg. Khmerization.
Island called phuduak or koh tral VN glabs happened just 30 years ago. Recently Hunsen was complained by Khmerization blog to give land to VN.
VN in ancient time destoyed Hindu/Islamic Kingdom of Jampa. Grabs Khmer krom river delta. Sent a women to marry Cambodian king. The VN bloods queen order Cambodian to dress VN style and change many low ranks official to be pro VN. Cambodian always ask Siam to help them from VN colonization

Island called phuduak or koh tral VN glabs happened just 30 years ago. Recently Hunsen was complained by Khmerization blog to give land to VN.
VN in ancient time destoyed Hindu/Islamic Kingdom of Jampa. Grabs Khmer krom river delta. Sent a women to marry Cambodian king. The VN bloods queen order Cambodian to dress VN style and change many low ranks official to be pro VN. Cambodian always ask Siam to help them from VN colonization
all the chinese style bad trick.
India can sell conventional but nuke.

Hindu Bhuddhist state of Siam and Sino culture state of Annam was competitor for Cambidia Influence. At the end of cold war, Vn invade and conquere Cambodia, complete their ancient requirement. They see us as vacant land to grab.
no i won't.
Malaysia and Pinoy also have Sabah dispute, I don't see they go nuke. Last time 3,4 yrs ago we had skirmish wth Cambodia and We caught some Vietnamese spying on our troopss position. WE didnt go nuke either.
You go nuke, I guess u will be leaving Asean.
United we stand, divided we fall. Its very bad if Thai-Laos-Camb-VN keep fighting among ourselves. Seem like ur King, ur general understand the problem, thats why they turn to support Vn now even we supported Camb military forces to destroy your houses, your schools in the border conflict 3,4 yrs ago.

So, be a wise man, support VN now, or u will end up like bad boy Pol Pot :pop:

United we stand, divided we fall. Its very bad if Thai-Laos-Camb-VN keep fighting among ourselves. Seem like ur King, ur general understand the problem, thats why they turn to support Vn now even we supported Camb military forces to destroy your houses, your schools in the border conflict 3,4 yrs ago.

So, be a wise man, support VN now, or u will end up like bad boy Pol Pot :pop:
Show me your prove thay our King support u.

Show me your prove thay our King support u.
After Vn supported Camb forces to shell ur houses, ur school badly, Thai King honors our Gen. Do Ba Ty with a Noble medal :laugh:

• Thailand honors Chief of General Staff of Vietnam People’s Army
Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 16:21:28
(VOVworld) - Do Ba Ty, Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnam People’s Army, received the Most Noble Order conferred by the King of Thailand on Monday.

“The Order is the symbol of friendship, cooperation, and strategic partnership between Vietnam and Thailand. It represents closer military-defense ties between the two countries and stronger friendship among ASEAN countries who are striving toward building an ASEAN community by 2015.”
e135b32b07ae3c11e3da40bbb5a6def7.jpg

(Photo: VOV)

Thailand honors Chief of General Staff of Vietnam People’s Army | News - VOV5

Its not a prove on South China Sea.
Okay, then lets sit and watch what will happen next, bro. In 1979, we failed to unify sub-Mekong region due to war with China and sanction from US. But today, US is our friend, China alone can not stop Vn ,bro.:pop:

Dude, I got this image from the site Khmerization.
Do you see what they talk about Thailand? We Viet and Thai cannot trust them, can we :close_tema: ?

cfae2710fd25e7b0fe57190627777b54.jpg

Okay, then lets sit and watch what will happen next, bro. In 1979, we failed to unify sub-Mekong region due to war with China and sanction from US. But today, US is our friend, China alone can not stop Vn ,bro.:pop:
Sure bro. When war happen i will learn Vietnamese language to sell all things u need and get rich on your money. You get things I get money. You get your war. eveybody happy win win.
Oh you mean war with Cambodia and Lao?
We shall wait for u.

Last edited:
China is just unstoppable, Indians stop dreaming of getting China's benefit like 200 billion investment while playing tricks behind China. Indians just feel confident in front of a smaller country like VN, but in fact Indians are just insecure, they are long for recognition. Actually Indians can't get anything by allying Vietnam but vanity.

Mark my words, if you wanna be friends with anyone, you will be hated by everyone. You gotta choose your side. To some members on PDF.

China is desperately hunting for investment opportunities to invest their unused reserves. China will be more thankful to us if we give them this opportunity. Remember, we also have other options, but your options are limited as there aren't too many big & safe countries that can absorb huge investments and provide safety for their investments along with good returns.

Also remember that it was WE who rejected proposals for Chinese investments in India for last so many years.

China is desperately hunting for investment opportunities to invest their unused reserves. China will be more thankful to us if we give them this opportunity. Remember, we also have other options, but your options are limited as there aren't too many big & safe countries that can absorb huge investments and provide safety for their investments along with good returns.

Also remember that it was WE who rejected proposals for Chinese investments in India for last so many years.

Yes, it's true you have other options, like Japan or the West. China also does, we have Russia, Brazil and other Latino countries, and those countries are ven glad to offer China natural resources, like iron and oil. But as you know, even some western countries are struggling out of their own mess, they probably could provide high-tech which China lacks, but when it comes to the fund and infrastructure, China is the absolute cash cow, just figure out another country with such offer with a competitive price, can you? Indeed it's lucrative to invest in India, we are not just doing some help with kindness and appreciation, so we get return. But as a matter of fact, you need it, and China will do it, this is the solid fact.

Investing in India is a bad idea! We should look to invest internally or in other places. They hate us and can't even wait to show it. Their choice of timing, when Xi is visiting and when we are pondering over investing, to announce "aid Viet navy" shows that they don't appreciate our good will and want to remain our enemy. Imagine what they'll do after they did get the money?

Besides the political animosity, I doubt the current state of India is ready for massive infra structure upgrade. Many questions remain. For instance, do the Indians have the wills and discipline to execute the gigantic projects? To get an idea, look no further than their notoriously poor preparation for the Common Wealth Games couple of years ago. And that was with their own money and their national pride on the line. Can we expect them to treat the foreign invested projects any better? Forget this place!

Dude, I got this image from the site Khmerization.
Do you see what they talk about Thailand? We Viet and Thai cannot trust them, can we :close_tema: ?

View attachment 50690

We lost War to Burma twice. Burmese army burned the capital city.
History books about what happened at the beginning of Siam is therefore not so sure.
May be currently historian might know much more, but I still don't.

That is why India is so poor today..
China open to the foreign investment and grow very fast..

Sure bro. When war happen i will learn Vietnamese language to sell all things u need and get rich on your money. You get things I get money. You get your war. eveybody happy win win.
Oh you mean war with Cambodia and Lao?
We shall wait for u.

shall you wait for us ? OK we will see you in Bangkok.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom