What's new

India to Aid Vietnam Naval Expansion

no i won't.
Malaysia and Pinoy also have Sabah dispute, I don't see they go nuke. Last time 3,4 yrs ago we had skirmish wth Cambodia and We caught some Vietnamese spying on our troopss position. WE didnt go nuke either.
You go nuke, I guess u will be leaving Asean.

India having a very good relations Vietnam is a necessity for both India as well as Vietnam .

But I don't understand why Chinese in this thread are butt hurt over it .

hey who knows in such situations,,,,ur scientists may develop a fusion device;)

damn ,,guys ,why do u not trust each other
Hindu Bhuddhist state of Siam and Sino culture state of Annam was competitor for Cambidia Influence. At the end of cold war, Vn invade and conquere Cambodia, complete their ancient requirement. They see us as vacant land to grab.

no i won't.
Malaysia and Pinoy also have Sabah dispute, I don't see they go nuke. Last time 3,4 yrs ago we had skirmish wth Cambodia and We caught some Vietnamese spying on our troopss position. WE didnt go nuke either.
You go nuke, I guess u will be leaving Asean.
we don´t need nukes if theoretically going against any in southeast asia as our conventional forces are strong enough.
BUT our conventional means are no match against China ones! they are multiple bigger than us and the chinese have a history of seeking to end our existence. not long ago I was against nuclear weapons, but now I realize we need nuclear deterrence.

why should we leave Asean if developing nukes?
if a war breaks out, we will escalate the conflict to Laos and Cambodia. Asean is over anyway.

we don´t need nukes if theoretically going against any in southeast asia as our conventional forces are strong enough.
BUT our conventional means are no match against China ones! they are multiple bigger than us and the chinese have a history of seeking to end our existence. we need nuclear deterrence.

why should we leave Asean if developing nukes?
if a war breaks out, we will escalate the conflict to Laos and Cambodia. Asean is over anyway.
What do u mean by escalating to Laoand Cambodia?

as if asean would help the viets with chinese bullying..
asean is a debate club and laughing stock if the world if coming to the south china sea conflict.
it is better we take care of ourselves.

India president in Vietnam
cdc9c33d091a25698d3324f699a647c5.jpg

a2ef600cb1402b00a213a25d8142f232.jpg

4e0966be57ead186b8da2ac4e1e2bcd6.jpg

My last post on this thread.
1.Asean single community is OUR priority. We will.make it a great wealthy community. ASEAN is not military alliance. Mainly economic and politic.
2. We see VN as friend now But if VN want to grab large Cambodias land, that will be change.
3. India should suport 3 Hindu culture states from VN greed, namely Lao, Thailand, Cambodia. Coz we r ur student cultures. Look at our scripts and temples. VN are sinosphere.

So, China is going to invest billions in India so that India can invest in Vietnamese Navy to kill Chinese? Hmm, make sense ;)

Hindu Bhuddhist state of Siam and Sino culture state of Annam was competitor for Cambidia Influence. At the end of cold war, Vn invade and conquere Cambodia, complete their ancient requirement. They see us as vacant land to grab.
Vietnam has existed long before Thailand came into existence. the rest is all bullshit from you.

1.Asean single community is OUR priority. We will.make it a great wealthy community. ASEAN is not military alliance. Mainly economic and politic.
2. We see VN as friend now But if VN want to grab large Cambodias land, that will be change.
3. India should suport 3 Hindu culture states from VN greed, namely Lao, Thailand, Cambodia. Coz we r ur student cultures. Look at our scripts and temples. VN are sinosphere.

We have a Look East Policy .

We will be trying to cultivate good relationship with all the ASEAN nations .

What do u mean by escalating to Lao and Cambodia?
I suggest you read a bit of history.

look at VN territory and position: our country is a small S. we need strategic depth and resources from Laos and Cambodia as VN as country is too small with less people. you see all the last major wars of Vietnam against Thailand, France, America and China involved Laos and Cambodia.

a war against Vietnam will inevitably draw Laos and Cambodia into the conflict.

bro , today we r still friend. Lets happy for the time being. We will links together with roads. Lets our children inter marry and do joint education. At least for now, lets be friend.

Vietnam has existed long before Thailand came into existence. the rest is all bullshit from you.

I suggest you read a bit of history.

look at VN territory and position: we need strategic depth and resources from Laos and Cambodia as VN as country is too small with less people. you see all the last major wars against Thailand, France, America and China involved Laos and Cambodia.

a war against Vietnam will inevitably draw Laos and Cambodia into the conflict.
Then we will b prepared for u, bro. When that day happened, our ancient competition shall continue.

look at VN territory and position: our country is a small S. we need strategic depth and resources from Laos and Cambodia as VN as country is too small with less people.

So who is the imperialist now ?

So, China is going to invest billions in India so that India can invest in Vietnamese Navy to kill Chinese? Hmm, make sense ;)

Yup that right Indian Modi go around the world begging for money and to breast feed the Vietnamese. That make good sense. Now you know why Indian worship Modi? Strong leadership, and a strong beggar.

Of course the chinese create the Viet people. The chinese invaded vietnam more than thousand years.

Haha, it's fun :cheers:
VN are Sinosphere but we and Chinese always have problem. And VN see India is a friend without any threat.
Thailand, Lao and Cambodia are Hindu culture. But the Chinese influence in these country so much.
P/S Your avatar is Thaksin Shinawatra, who is Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom