What's new

India to Aid Vietnam Naval Expansion

I hope viets and india bond together more cloesly, learning and importing everything from india and forget all of China's teaching. It is more fun to see two jokers dancing together.

have fun being the fat bully whom everybody dislikes.

direct violation of asean non nuke treaty.
do you think we care of this piece of paper if a war breaks out?
by the way, all the P5 members refused to sign the protocol included in the treaty. that makes the whole paper meaningless.

as if asean would help the viets with chinese bullying..
That is not a reason for non nuclear treaty violation.

do you think we care of this piece of paper if a war breaks out?
by the way, all the P5 members refused to sign the protocol included in the treaty. that makes the whole paper meaningless.
Southeast Asian Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your government signed already. You may uldate my knowlege if wiki is not correct.

Trust worthy. Do you want your country called trust worthy? Or people will say Vietnamese words do not count?

Last edited:
That is not a reason for non nuclear treaty violation.

Southeast Asian Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your government signed already. You may uldate my knowlege if wiki is not correct.

Trust worthy. Do you want your country called trust worthy? Or people will say Vietnamese words do not count?
Ukraine gave up nuclear weapons because Russia, America and UK gave them the security umbrella. that is a major mistake. Now Ukraine is cut in pieces, and nobody cares of. so you can see how worthless are the words of a treaty.

I say Give them a Bloody Nuke :P That will be fun .
don´t hesitate to do so :D

Ukraine gave up nuclear weapons because Russia, America and UK gave them the security umbrella. that is a major mistake. Now Ukraine is cut in pieces, and nobody cares of. so you can see how worthless are the words of a treaty.
If you have Nuke, we cannot sleep the night. If we both have no nuke, we can be friend. Or we will need Nuke too. Then we can be friend again.

If you have Nuke, we cannot sleep the night. If we both have no nuke, we can be friend. Or we will need Nuke too. Then we can be friend again.
no worry, you are not our enemy and I hope vice versa.
there are no territorial or other major disputes between our countries.

Wrong, P5 gave Ukraine nuclear umbrella, not security umbrella. It only take effect if Ukraine is under nuclear attack.

no worry, you are not our enemy and I hope vice versa.
there are no territorial or other major disputes between our countries.
You better be trust worthy.

ahemm... we are a sovereign nation, and a emerging naval power. for the latter we need more muscles.
look at the recent chinese action:

when the chinese clowns deployed the oil rig into our water, to protect the rig, they sent an armada of about 130 vessels including warships, transporter ships carrying anti-aircraft missiles, not to mention patrol aircraft and air con. Plus a armada of steal fishing boats to ramm our patrol and fishing vessels.

understandably we hate them and need some sticks aka more patrol vessels and warships for the next encounter.
I think a half a dozen frigates n couple of corvettes is what u guys need,,,buy or build them urselv.:tup:

Last edited:
Wrong, P5 gave Ukraine nuclear umbrella, not security umbrella. It only take effect if Ukraine is under nuclear attack.
No, the Budapest memorandum includes security assurances against threats or use of force against the territorial integrity of Ukraine. as I said that was a major mistake of Ukraine.

You better be trust worthy.
and what if China invades Vietnam, kills our people and takes our territories?
oh wait, I guess you will give them applause.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom