What's new

India to Aid Vietnam Naval Expansion

Right..
If there is any conflict between Thailand and Vietnam, both US and China will be on Thailand side...

You simply can't reach bangkok. period. You cannot withstand the Khmer rouge guallilar warfare. Thats y u didn't come.

We have 2 great power backing. Soon India will be on our side too. You know why? Because Thai lady boys are cute.
Chinese keep coming to take photograph with our ladyboys.

Building stronger bonds with Hanoi

36440bada075355b67eb16be94ac26b8.jpg

A string of seven agreements signed during President Pranab Mukherjee’s recent visit to Hanoi will take India-Vietnam relations to a higher level. The agreements include a US$100 million line of credit that India will extend to Vietnam for purchasing defence equipment.Vietnam is said to be keen to purchase Brahmos supersonic cruise missiles from India and talks are reportedly at an advanced stage. Another agreement provides for joint exploration of oil blocks in waters off Vietnam’s coast. While this is aimed at enhancing India’s energy security, it has a strategic dimension as well. The South China Sea links the Indian Ocean with the Pacific Ocean. With India eyeing for itself a larger role in the Pacific Ocean, strong ties with Vietnam, a South China Sea littoral is important.

Mukherjee’s visit has ruffled feathers in China as Beijing is opposed to India’s oil exploration with Vietnam in waters it claims are disputed. Media reports have interpreted Mukherjee’s visit as aimed at sending a strong message to China ahead of Chinese President Xi Jinping’s trip to India. However, neither the timing nor the deals done during the President’s visit were aimed at sending signals to China. Visits abroad by presidents and prime ministers are planned several weeks in advance. Besides, viewing India-Vietnam relations through the lens of China alone provides a narrow view of India’s aspirations.

Media reports have warned that Mukherjee’s Vietnam visit will cast a shadow on President’s Xi’s trip to India. This need not be the case if China would do a bit of introspection about its own activity in the region. It is after all engaging in massive infrastructure building in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir. In the circumstances, its objections to India’s oil exploration with Vietnam in waters Beijing lays claim too seems rather hypocritical. Allowing India’s friendship with Vietnam to impinge negatively on its relations with Delhi would therefore reflect China’s double-standards, immaturity, even lack of confidence. Likewise, India must not be rattled by Xi’s visit earlier this week to the Maldives and Sri Lanka. China’s influence in India’s neighbourhood is mounting but to counter this India must build stronger bonds with its neighbours. Delhi and Beijing have several problems such as their border dispute that are crying for attention. They need to focus their energies on addressing these problems, rather than allow anxiety over Mukherjee’s Vietnam visit or Xi’s sojourn in Sri Lanka to cloud their minds.

Building stronger bonds with Hanoi | idrw.org

exactly...India does the right thing. I bet the more they are pissed off, the more they are willing to become a peaceful neighbor :dance3:
Für uns ist es pipischeisse egal, wie viel Kriegsschiffe die Vietnamesen haben. Es gibt noch kein einziges Beispiel, dass ein Land mit Hilfe von anderen Ländern groß geschrieben hat.

You may update or dispute my knowledge about Khmer rouge guerrilla warfare effectiveness against Vn occupation force. Wiki said 20,000+ of your soldier died occupying Khmer. You drained Soviet Union so much that your boss bankrupt and disintegrate. After your boss stop feeding you, then you ran out of cash to occupy Khmer any longer. Thus Khmer rouge was quite successful from our point of view as our tools.
I think there may be one day that the history of Bol Bot is rewritten. The Vietnamese have falsified many things, when they occupzing the Khmer for 10 years. The history of khmer rouge guerrilla warfare is written in a way to please the western, but that can not be true, otherwise I cannot understand the Comboidians.

Last edited:
what i can say at this time is that determination and resourcefulness only wins the war, viets f****d up uncle sam very badly during vietnam war. they can do the same to the chinese as well.
eh....I think viets in the history is the side which is f****d up.

eh....I think viets in the history is the side which is f****d up.
Wrong, in history , we took the fertile land while kick China back to desert and barren land, so who is the winner here ??

During VN war with US, we not only kick US out of our country but also kicked US out of SCS(east sea) and take control of US's oil route from Singapore to Guam passing throught SCS(east sea), so who is the winner here ??

Wrong, in history , we took the fertile land while kick China back to desert and barren land, so who is the winner here ??

During VN war with US, we not only kick US out of our country but also kicked US out of SCS(east sea) and take control of US's oil route from Singapore to Guam passing throught SCS(east sea), so who is the winner here ??
Ah? That is herstory not history.

Ah? That is herstory not history.
Whatever, VN control the most important part of SCS(east sea) , and it means we control your 'throat' now coz almost all of ur merchant ships from Middile east-Africa must pass by there.

Wt India help, we will control ur throat much better , if we 'squeeze' a bit in SCS(east sea), China will feel so hard to 'breath' ::laughcry:

Indian navy? seriously? :rofl:

Go ahead, let the Viets have it. :rofl: I for one support them with both hands. :lol:

Perhaps after gangrape parties in Vietnam public transports as an appetiser, Indian navy may become spirited enough to showcase the Viets a new trick or two, such as, errrr,

- how to drive the new Kilos into the Ho Chi Minh high street?

- or how to have a wide naval expansion via open-sea defecation?

-or how to sink the entire fleet with its own topedos inside the home harbour?

:lol: they are truely high flyers in the naval fields, since obviously these world-beating acts require a certain level of IQ to achieve. So perhaps they deserve each other?

I'd rather go for Mongolian Navy instead if I have to choose between the India and Mongolia, to be 100% honest. :rofl:

Last edited:

Go ahead, let the Viets have it. :rofl: I for one support them with both hands. :lol:

Perhaps after gangrape parties in Vietnam public transports as an appetiser, Indian navy may become spirited enough to showcase the Viets a new trick or two, such as, errrr,

:lol: they are truely high flyers in the naval fields, since obviously these world-beating acts require a certain level of IQ to achieve. So perhaps they deserve each other?

I'd rather go for Mongolian Navy instead if I have to choose between the India and Mongolia, to be 100% honest. :rofl:

99d8954f96cadfccd158781eac91d74e.gif

Für uns ist es pipischeisse egal, wie viel Kriegsschiffe die Vietnamesen haben. Es gibt noch kein einziges Beispiel, dass ein Land mit Hilfe von anderen Ländern groß geschrieben hat.

I think there may be one day that the history of Bol Bot is rewritten. The Vietnamese have falsified many things, when they occupzing the Khmer for 10 years. The history of khmer rouge guerrilla warfare is written in a way to please the western, but that can not be true, otherwise I cannot understand the Comboidians.
wie lang bist du schon in deutschland? dein deutsch ist ärmlich, ich versteh kaum.
your english is even worse. worst: your understanding of history.

troll harder

Back
Top Bottom