What's new

India threatens Pakistan while Pak Army targets political leadership in press conference

its time to play shaheed shaheed and gain some support!!!

jai Wardi mafia ki jaaaiii!

Seriously wondering the damage done by GHQ. I wonder even that will be playable or not. Judging by the performance by GHQ in recent few months openely with public. I am more than convinced that most of the human losses is because of their own negligence. Which by no means warrant any sympathy for Army or its leadership. (except for the family of a soldier).

Seriously wondering the damage done by GHQ. I wonder even that will be playable or not. Judging by the performance by GHQ in recent few months openely with public. I am more than convinced that most of the human losses is because of their own negligence. Which by no means warrant any sympathy for Army or its leadership. (except for the family of a soldier).

i have become his fan now!!

Why should you play on the terms set by the enemy. You shouldn’t and you don’t, even then the reply might come as per your wish, which I hope it doesn’t.

You can't even the play game with 'illetrate ill-informed" of your own country. Keeping up lest alone winning with an enemy that you cannot even see is not your ball game.

Just shows how the Army leadership's priorities are completely skewed and it's professionalism and competence (at the leadership level) in complete shambles when the DG of Inter Services Intelligence and DG of it's public relations arm hold a long, rambling press conference specifically to target, malign and abuse the most popular politician and political party in Pakistan ... while the Indians threaten to take Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir by force.

And to hide said Army incompetence, the Indian threat is barely being covered in the Pakistani media, with full coverage given to this absurd and incompetent press conference that is outright meddling and political interference by the Army leadership - court martials and dishonorable dismissals are in order at this point.

"This is just the beginning. The mission will complete only when Gilgit Baltistan and areas of Azad Kashmir reunite with India. Also, when justice is delivered to the refugees of 1947 and they get their land and homes back. The day is not far away,” Mr. Singh said, while referring to the resolution passed by Parliament on retrieving Azad Kashmir in 1994."

General Bajwa was talking about a new chapter and peace.....

Allah help this nation....
How I wish leadership would arise which would look to the great Khalid Ibn Walid(ra).

General Bajwa was talking about a new chapter and peace.....

Allah help this nation....
How I wish leadership would arise which would look to the great Khalid Ibn Walid(ra).
You need people worthy of getting that leadership first.

Decades of meticulous political engineering by our FA pass boys and we have this.

Is se acha to BC kuch na karte.

Coming back to the topic, I see wisdom in not falling into tit for tat games with the Indian governments. The establishment’s credibility is that of Sindh Police SHO, hence anything coming out at this point in time would be futile.

Better to keep quiet in times like this.

You need people worthy of getting that leadership first.
okay valid argument but care to explain how such people are created!

-by getting their lively stolen from them?
-by encouraging corruption
-by letting an incompetent generaailll lead every education institution?
-by letting Ranger occupy institutions?

iif you are answer is yes man we have fucking failed our beloved wardi mafia!

Did anyone from our PDM government or ISPR even bother to reply to this highly provocative statement by the Indian minister?

Or framing Imran Khan in Arshad Sharif case is more important?
There can be more than meets the eye. It could be Bajwa who might have called the Indian minister to request help in quelling the fight of political guttersnipe. If so, it is a genius move. But looking at no political impact, it looks like it fell on the floor like a wet noodle.

Sometimes, a chicken may be an egg's way of making more eggs (rather than an egg being a chicken's way of making more chickens).

okay valid argument but care to explain how such people are created!

-by getting their lively stolen from them?
-by encouraging corruption
-by letting an incompetent generaailll lead every education institution?
-by letting Ranger occupy institutions?

iif you are answer is yes man we have fucking failed our beloved wardi mafia!

These people are created by individuals in society proving better examples and negating cultural norms.

The wardi has nothing to do with it and any flaws with it are a byproduct of a rotten culture and upbringing to begin with.

The Wardi likes plots because land and fights over it a cultural norm in Pakistan and it is considered of high value - the Jageer hold value and siblings have each other killed over it.. so if the Wardi has that mentality to take over it and hold it.. guess where it came from?

The corruption is taught from day one by society itself - all in the name of “this is the system”. Corruption isn’t just monetary but looking for shortcuts, cheating taxes and so on.. so where does a new recruit in wardi come with this upbringing and then only adds “Yes Sir!” and saluting to it.

Come on fellas, the Indian advantage in men and material against us on LoC has been drastically reduced following Chinese joining the fray at Galwan. Indians now have to contend on both sides, so yes these are empty threats. And yes it was Bajwa's doing, getting the Chinese in....just a reminder.😁👍

Back
Top Bottom