What's new

India threatens Pakistan while Pak Army targets political leadership in press conference

This is the perfect time when India can attack Pakistan while Pakistan army generals are entertaining themself stripping men of their clothes. I dont know if they like the front part or the rear part but Indian agencies with a little bit of research can confirm that for sure and train their soldier to flash them that special part and make them surrender like they did in Dhaka. What I can guess from General Bajwa's facial expressions that he love the front parts because thats what Donalad "lun" flasehed him and he surrendered.

Generals, like Mir Bajwa, are the biggest asset of India. India always takes care of such traitors.

Even if they had, why would Rajnath agree to comply? An imploding Pakistani machineries, one would assume, are of advantage to India.
I don't think so. Will an Afghanistan (in its current state) next door to India be preferable to Pakistan? How is Myanmar working out for Bangladesh? Or Sri Lanka during Civil war to India?

I don't think so. Will an Afghanistan (in its current state) next door to India be preferable to Pakistan? How is Myanmar working out for Bangladesh? Or Sri Lanka during Civil war to India?

If Rajnath is to succeed in what he desires, Afghanistan will be anyway a neighbor.

1667061740759.png

Myanmar is also India's neighbor. And I'm not suggesting that GoI wishes Pakistan to vanish or fall into anarchy. Just trimmed enough that it can start pursuing real progress rather than sticking with age old churans {including Kashmir banega Pakistan} fed to the awam by power and wealth hungry politicoans and army. Clarification: the above is not my wish, only my comprehension of GoI's wishes.

If Rajnath is to succeed in what he desires, Afghanistan will be anyway a neighbor.

Not possible. India can have AJK, provided it ends it's conflict with China on China's terms. Gilgit-Baltistan, in that case, would be annexed by China.

Another excellent reason to pursue Let Sleeping dogs lie policy. Nobody with an ounce of brain wishes to be Afghanistan's neighbor. Just ask Pakistan.

Just trimmed enough that it can start pursuing real progress
An easier option to accomplish that would be for the GOI to stop feeding the Indian masses the churan of ‘India will break apart if it lets the Kashmiris exercise the option of self-determination’ as outlined by the UNSC Resolutions pending for decades.

An easier option to accomplish that would be for the GOI to stop feeding the Indian masses the churan of ‘India will break apart if it lets the Kashmiris exercise the option of self-determination’ as outlined by the UNSC Resolutions pending for decades.
Yupp, Operation Gibraltar, and brasstacks were per the UNSC Resolution.

A coward army that is polishing American boots. I am glad they are getting decimated by the people.

There are churans, and then there are Churans. Sometimes churans do travel in opposite directions.

View attachment 890580

Myanmar is also India's neighbor. And I'm not suggesting that GoI wishes Pakistan to vanish or fall into anarchy. Just trimmed enough that it can start pursuing real progress rather than sticking with age old churans {including Kashmir banega Pakistan} fed to the awam by power and wealth hungry politicoans and army. Clarification: the above is not my wish, only my comprehension of GoI's wishes.
Well there is a shortcut. You can include this territory in local indian version of Google maps. Or try to win it in the addictive conflict of nations ww3.

Last edited:
Apparently, the immunity of Military elites comes from the fact that in the event of total bankruptcy, the US will take over the weapons and perhaps establish a permanent base close to China's CPEC, which China won't ever let happen, Secondly being only ismalic country possessing NW, Saudis would never want to see Pakistan the so-called last fortress of Islam losing the weapons.
In the meanwhile the middle class will shrink further and the growth and development will remain a pipe dream for common Pakistani, where elite wont be affected

USA has no such interest unless Pakistan goes the way like Somalia. you are a far ways from that situation. Pakistan needs to down size its military and focus on economic development. That was the prescription after the end of the Cold War. you failed to take the medicine. It is not too late

USA has no such interest unless Pakistan goes the way like Somalia. you are a far ways from that situation. Pakistan needs to down size its military and focus on economic development. That was the prescription after the end of the Cold War. you failed to take the medicine. It is not too late

Bajwa is listening to you.

Acknowledgement of Indian involvement is there, but the reply is given through other channels.

If you really think that public will be told everything in B&W, think again. The COAS is supposed to leave his chair in a few weeks time.

Who is buying this time. Who is being given ultimatums. It’s the perception on PDF that PA has become weak so given this conference. Reality can be, could be a bit different.
When a threat is given in public the response should be the same. Don't try to defend these guys who are putting efforts in defending themselves from domestic forces instead defending us from external forces.

Back
Top Bottom