What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop making up history. How do you know that Maratha kingdom would win out. Its likely that French would won as we well and you guys all would be speaking to each other in French. India was split into many pieces prior to British conquest of India. And without British united India under their rule, India would split among many European countries like Africa was.

Faithfulguy came up the with same ignorant historic lessons again.. Go on kid.. Spread your ignorance around the forum.. Clearly, many members here counter your claims from Joe to Bangalore and you run away with out an answer.. Still you came back with the same ignorance again and again.. Its not your fault.. You are just like this.. With out any shame or knowledge about anything

Taiwan uses zu ying fu how. pinying is just one method.

You should say used once
hahaha.gif

Faithfulguy came up the with same ignorant historic lessons again.. Go on kid.. Spread your ignorance around the forum.. Clearly, many members here counter your claims from Joe to Bangalore and you run away with out an answer.. Still you came back with the same ignorance again and again.. Its not your fault.. You are just like this.. With out any shame or knowledge about anything

There was no certainty that Maratha kingdom will win out. And also French was expanding with the area of Madras presidency. So if French won the 7 year war, than southern India would speak French. British take Bangal area. British might not be able to defeat the Maratha kingdom. I wonder what India is like if that were the case. The only likely scenario is that today's India would have many countries, like Africa.

There was no certainty that Maratha kingdom will win out. And also French was expanding with the area of Madras presidency. So if French won the 7 year war, than southern India would speak French. British take Bangal area. British might not be able to defeat the Maratha kingdom. I wonder what India is like if that were the case. The only likely scenario is that today's India would have many countries, like Africa.

I am not talking about Maratha kingdom.. There are various threads about your ignorance of there was no India before 1947 in which you were rebuked countless times.. Still either you dont have the mental ability of comprehend it or choose not to understand it and continue with your ignorace.. Re read the historys of great kingdoms which ruled India before spreading ignorance here..

What would have happened if US, USSR and UK hadn't come to liberate China from the Japanese, a landlocked China with a neighbouring country called Manchukuo. But thankless Chinese gave hate in return to their liberators US, UK and USSR.

You should say used once
hahaha.gif

Nope, Taiwan still do not use Pinying in school to pronounce Chinese. Taiwan uses pobomofo. Taiwan recently change the translation of Chinese names to English to using Pinying instead of using Wade Giles. You should learn your facts before blabbering in here.

Nope, Taiwan still do not use Pinying in school to pronounce Chinese. Taiwan uses pobomofo. Taiwan recently change the translation of Chinese names to English to using Pinying instead of using Wade Giles. You should learn your facts before blabbering in here.

Taiwan has officially accepted Pinyin, I showed to the link also some months back.

How can India have the world's largest economy if India was never a country. I guess its estimated like how someone would estimate western Europe's economy.

Go and ask thoes who has prepared above graph of GDP share of India in world economy. You ask this question because are a product of a poor education system. Had you been a student who studied in Good education system, you had not been asking this kind of silly question.

I am not talking about Maratha kingdom.. There are various threads about your ignorance of there was no India before 1947 in which you were rebuked countless times.. Still either you dont have the mental ability of comprehend it or choose not to understand it and continue with your ignorace.. Re read the historys of great kingdoms which ruled India before spreading ignorance here..

rebuked numerous times? In your dream that India was ever a nation before British created India. You need to stop saying stuff like rebuked numerous times by talking about all those empires exited in Indian subcontinent that is not connected to one another. The fact is that I had proven that India was not a nation until British created it gazillion times but you refuse to see the truth.

That explains why faithy boy is like this :lol:

Do you learn your mother tongue in imported script, do I learn my mother tongue in imported script but only Chinese learn their mother tongue in imported script and then brag that they don't copy western culture.
hahaha.gif

Last edited:
Kindly practice what you preach.
Don't talk shit.
And as someone said above, there would be no china without your white masters help, go and thank them.

What would have happened if US, USSR and UK hadn't come to liberate China from the Japanese, a landlocked China with a neighbouring country called Manchukuo. But thankless Chinese gave hate in return to their liberators US, UK and USSR.

You probably taught that in WWII, entire China was occupied by Japan. You need to learn about Chinese history. And tying up Japanese troops in China actually helped in the war against Japan. Its the allies that won the war. And India was part of that alliance as part of the British empire. Be proud of your contributions in the British empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom