What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
My frank opinion about Indian economy and its future is that India might never achieve its true potential. Being the 3rd largest in 2028 is not important. We are running away from the fact that we are soon to be largest population in the world.

I believe that Indian most likely will be the 3rd largest economy and might just stay there for the rest of the time. India will be the 3rd largest economy yet poor, hungry and uneducated. Our politicians will be still fighting over the most useless things ever and India would still not be able to manufacture even the most basic of its needs. India is doomed to be poor and impoverished. Our cities will still look like 3rd world China in front of us will cruise from 3rd world to first world standard and beat the USA to take the 1st spot in the world.

We are an inferior race and we might actually never win any race with China.

Shutttt the fuccccc a about PISA. I am so sick of it.

Stick to damnnn topic.

The PISA test briefly appeared in Chinese news sites and nobody was really interested even in discussing it. We are more interested in the news that English test will be kicked out of college entrance examination soon. Really weird that some "Chinese" members here keep talking about the PISA.

Last edited:
My frank opinion about Indian economy and its future is that India might never achieve its true potential. Being the 3rd largest in 2028 is not important. We are running away from the fact that we are soon to be largest population in the world.

I believe that Indian most likely will be the 3rd largest economy and might just stay there for the rest of the time. India will be the 3rd largest economy yet poor, hungry and uneducated. Our politicians will be still fighting over the most useless things ever and India would still not be able to manufacture even the most basic of its needs. India is doomed to be poor and impoverished. Our cities will still look like 3rd world China in front of us will cruise from 3rd world to first world standard and beat the USA to take the 1st spot in the world.

We are an inferior race and we might actually never win any race with China.

I think India's strength lies in its innovative thinking and it has produced some remarkable religious and philosophical minds. Chinese are just very pragmatic and competitive. We are probably still following Confucius' teaching "to fear and respect God(s) but stay away from them" 敬鬼神而远之 and if we humans cannot even take care of ourselves, how are we able to serve God(s) 未能事人,焉能事鬼 lol. Unlike majority of countries in modern world, India has been a civilization for so long. Past 400 years might be low time for India but I believe India has great potential because I believe in civilization. :)

I think India's strength lies in its innovative thinking and it has produced some remarkable religious and philosophical minds. Chinese are just very pragmatic and competitive. We are probably still following Confucius' teaching "to fear and respect God(s) but stay away from them" 敬鬼神而远之 and if we humans cannot even take care of ourselves, how are we able to serve God(s) 未能事人,焉能事鬼 lol. Unlike majority of countries in modern world, India has been a civilization for so long. Past 400 years might be low time for India but I believe India has great potential because I believe in civilization. :)
No one is denying about Indian potential. This is what economists in the world are shouting about. Indian potential as a superpower. But will India be able ti realize this potential is another question. I personally believe that India will fail at achieving its true potential and will remain poor and hungry for a long time to come. Unless out leaders decide that finally we are not gonaa waste time on things that don't matter and work on infrastructure and manufacturing and making India a competitive economy on world stage.

You mean British colonization can happen again? Around 100 years ago, you didn't have your own country. :o: Best of Luck.

Do you want to go back to fragmented China of 100 years back.
hahaha.gif

It was there not around more than 100 years ago. It can very much happen once again. You should have written Best Luck in place of Congrats!!!!!!!

India had the largest economy as it was part of the British empire. As any good Indians, you are proud of the British empire heritage of India. Now, India is continuing that legacy by becoming a 2nd handed imperialist and annexing lots of neighbors. That is why India's neighbors are all wary of India and its conquering ways.

You mean British colonization can happen again? Around 100 years ago, you didn't have your own country. :o: Best of Luck.

Its so sad that many Indians do not know their own history. Must be fabricated history they teach at the school there. India in reality was created at the same time as Pakistan.

India had the largest economy as it was part of the British empire. As any good Indians, you are proud of the British empire heritage of India. Now, India is continuing that legacy by becoming a 2nd handed imperialist and annexing lots of neighbors. That is why India's neighbors are all wary of India and its conquering ways.

Its so sad that many Indians do not know their own history. Must be fabricated history they teach at the school there. India in reality was created at the same time as Pakistan.

I am happy to see your loyalty towards your liberators US, UK and USSR had they not liberated China from the Japanese, China would have a landlocked country by now and Taiwan would have been a Japanese province.

I am happy to see your loyalty towards your liberators US, UK and USSR had they not liberated China from the Japanese, China would have a landlocked country by now and Taiwan would have been a Japanese province.

I'm a American and we are talking about India being part of British empire over 100 years ago so it had world's largest economy.

Its so sad that many Indians do not know their own history. Must be fabricated history they teach at the school there. India in reality was created at the same time as Pakistan

I'm a American and we are talking about India being part of British empire over 100 years ago so it had world's largest economy.

Your liberators get you chance to become American, hadn't they liberated your land, you would have been Japanese national from Japanese province of Formosa.

Your liberators get you chance to become American, hadn't they liberated your land, you would have been Japanese national from Japanese province of Formosa.

War against Japan was a collective effort, with America contribute the most resources. India, on the other hand, contributed as a colony of England. No wonder English is the national language of India. And without English, India would have been in several pieces within 10 years after independent.

History Student, Your history knowledge is week. India was world's largest economy having upto more than half of world's GDP during different time. In british ERA we were certainly not the World's No 1 economy in spite of having substantial share in world Economy.

22-201034nac119.gif
22-201034nac119.gif

Last edited:
History Student, Your history knowledge is week. India was world's largest economy having upto more than half of world's GDP during different time. In british ERA we were certainly not the World's No 1 economy in spite of having substantial share in world Economy.

How can India have the world's largest economy if India was never a country. I guess its estimated like how someone would estimate western Europe's economy.

War against Japan was a collective effort, with America contribute the most resources. India, on the other hand, contributed as a colony of England. No wonder English is the national language of India. And without English, India would have been in several pieces within 10 years after independent.
Without British, India would have been way larger, Pakistan would not have been in being and some Maratha Chief would have been the Constitutional Monarch.

Such rich words coming from the people who use imported writing system from Europe to learn their own mother tongue but still missed the target of teaching Mandarin to 400 million Chinese in the imported script. :omghaha::omghaha:

Photo0473.jpg

Without British, India would have been way larger, Pakistan would not have been in being and some Maratha Chief would have been the Constitutional Monarch.

Stop making up history. How do you know that Maratha kingdom would win out. Its likely that French would won as we well and you guys all would be speaking to each other in French. India was split into many pieces prior to British conquest of India. And without British united India under their rule, India would split among many European countries like Africa was.

Such rich words coming from the people who use imported writing system from Europe to learn their own mother tongue but still missed the target of teaching Mandarin to 400 million Chinese in the imported script. :omghaha::omghaha:

Photo0473.jpg

Taiwan uses zu ying fu how. pinying is just one method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom