What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taiwan has officially accepted Pinyin, I showed to the link also some months back.

Pingying is use as translation of Chinese characters to English. And that is probably what you found.

There are systems to translate Chinese character to French, Italian, Russian, Portugese as well. Its just a translation mechanism. And to English, Pingyin is the most accurate.

You probably taught that in WWII, entire China was occupied by Japan. You need to learn about Chinese history. And tying up Japanese troops in China actually helped in the war against Japan. Its the allies that won the war. And India was part of that alliance as part of the British empire. Be proud of your contributions in the British empire.

I can again see the thankless gesture towards your liberators US, UK and USSR. :pissed:

Do you learn your mother tongue in imported script, do I learn my mother tongue in imported script but only Chinese learn their mother tongue in imported script and than brag that they don't copy western culture.
hahaha.gif

China is westernized totally. If they have to revive their culture, They will have to work very hard.

Pingying is use as translation of Chinese characters to English. And that is probably what you found.

I found that you use imported script from Europe to learn your own mothertongue.
hahaha.gif

Last edited:
I can again see the thankless gesture towards your liberators US, UK and USSR. :pissed:

Did India ever thank the allies for forcing British to free India? And this is historical fact. India was a British colony. Not a French or Russia or American colony, but English colony.

I found that you use imported script from Europe to learn your own mothertongue.
hahaha.gif

Nope, for translating Chinese to English in Taiwan. Stop making up garbage

Did India ever thank the allies for forcing British to free India? And this is historical fact. India was a British colony. Not a French or Russia or American colony, but English colony.

Why don't you ask that from any guy from Hongkong. :girl_wacko:

Why don't you ask that from any guy from Hongkong. :girl_wacko:

Hong Kong was a British colony. Like today's country of India was a English colony. How many weeks would Tamil Nadu break away from India if the Hindi majority in the north scrap English as the official language of India?

Stop making up history. How do you know that Maratha kingdom would win out. Its likely that French would won as we well and you guys all would be speaking to each other in French. India was split into many pieces prior to British conquest of India. And without British united India under their rule, India would split among many European countries like Africa was.

Taiwan uses zu ying fu how. pinying is just one method.
Read about the Anglo Maratha wars - an interesting read. Provided you have the patience to sit for more than 10 minutes at a stretch.

Hong Kong was a British colony. Like today's country of India was a English colony. How many weeks would Tamil Nadu break away from India if the Hindi majority in the north scrap English as the official language of India?

Why do people of Hongkong still says, they were better as a British national instead of becoming the part of PRC. Why do Hans of Hongkong thinks exactly opposite to us Indians.

rebuked numerous times? In your dream that India was ever a nation before British created India. You need to stop saying stuff like rebuked numerous times by talking about all those empires exited in Indian subcontinent that is not connected to one another. The fact is that I had proven that India was not a nation until British created it gazillion times but you refuse to see the truth.

As I said, you do not have the ability to comprehend things.. You do not have problem calling a small country which is the size of one of state as China but have problems about the kingdom which rules all over India :lol: Have some shame dear.. Do yourself a favour and stop posting.. You are making an idiot out of yourself..

Faithfulguy congrats on becoming an elite member :enjoy:

As I said, you do not have the ability to comprehend things.. You do not have problem calling a small country which is the size of one of state as China but have problems about the kingdom which rules all over India :lol: Have some shame dear.. Do yourself a favour and stop posting.. You are making an idiot out of yourself..

@faithfulguy Does this look united China created in 221BC. :omghaha::omghaha: Qin Empire looks like a tiny province of China. :omghaha:

qin-dynasty-great-wall-map.gif

@faithfulguy Does this look united China created in 221BC. :omghaha::omghaha: Qin Empire looks like a tiny province of China. :omghaha:

qin-dynasty-great-wall-map.gif

The funny part is that it lasted only from 221 to 206 BC.. Many Indian empires lasted much long than that :lol:

The funny part is that it lasted only from 221 to 206 BC.. Many Indian empires lasted much long than that :lol:

These are the 18 successor states of Qin dynasty of so called united China from 221BC to 2013AD. @faithfulguy you too see it, you may not know it. :laugh:

250px-Eighteen_Kingdoms.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom