What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

@haviZsultan , no offence but you are not indian and you can not decide who is a hero and who is a villain for indians.

Besides, as i've said, exceptions and occasional political meddling aside, idian textbooks do not promote heroes and villains. I already gave u example of aurangzeb in maharashtra state textbooks. Sure you can find exceptions but those are constantly under review and get weeded out. India system is not of cultural oppression and intimidation and charged with ideology - we are an open society compared to pakistan.

Also, british with their modernisation in india may be considered heroes by some, but thats not what we are going to teach our kids. Imperialists, whether racist, profiteering or religious - are not our heroes. Local resistence was our heroes. Please get that through your skull and stop speaking as if you speak on behalf of indian muslims. Thats just a nasty habit you have.

Then how were they "withdrawn"?

Do you read english? Your link clearly says the book was withdrawn by the private publisher S Chand after the controversy. You are just incredible.

@Awesome pls give references. I can not do anything constructive unless references are given, agreed?

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan , no offence but you are not indian and you can not decide who is a hero and who is a villain for indians.

Besides, as i've said, exceptions and occasional political meddling aside, idian textbooks do not promote heroes and villains. I already gave u example of aurangzeb in maharashtra state textbooks. Sure you can find exceptions but those are constantly under review and get weeded out. India system is not of cultural oppression and intimidation and charged with ideology - we are an open society compared to pakistan.

Also, british with their modernisation in india may be considered heroes by some, but thats not what we are going to teach our kids. Imperialists, whether racist, profiteering or religious - are not our heroes. Local resistence was our heroes. Please get that through your skull and stop speaking as if you speak on behalf of indian muslims. Thats just a nasty habit you have.

@Awesome pls give references. I can not do anything constructive unless references are given, agreed?

Our history book don't teach vandalism by invaders. I read other materials, some by foreign writers to know the indepth history of medieval India.

Do you read english? Your link clearly says the book was withdrawn by the private publisher S Chand after the controversy. You are just incredible.

They were withdrawn from schools already using them... nothing good can come of teaching bigoted history. Aurungzeb is treated as a killer man. The teachers might as well paint a wall in blood and say that is Indian muslim history. Demonizing Muslims is a hobby in those classes and textbooks. :lol:

I checked 6th grade notebooks and stuff of children. Also there were protests in Hyderabad, Deccan over this. Shivaji Bhosale is like a champion. He has been made into a God. lol. Afzal Khan a demon. It wasn't included in the course but was in the book.

They were withdrawn from schools already using them... nothing good can come of teaching bigoted history. Aurungzeb is treated as a killer man. The teachers might as well paint a wall in blood and say that is Indian muslim history. Demonizing Muslims is a hobby in those classes and textbooks. :lol:

I checked 6th grade notebooks and stuff of children. Also there were protests in Hyderabad, Deccan over this. Shivaji Bhosale is like a champion. He has been made into a God. lol. Afzal Khan a demon. It wasn't included in the course but was in the book.

Yes yes, when the OP has been proven to be a church book that sold 160 copies for some church run school, then do what you do best, talk about personal anecdotes and personal verifications.

You are a big fat joke, dude, nothing else.

This is a private book written by a christian.It has nothing to do with hindu religion. Hindu religion don't forbid eating meat except of that of cow considered holy.

What about teaching both sides of the story. Aurungzeb was seen as a hero by a large number of Muslims. Atrocities were common in those times. Also Aurangzeb had a Durrani wife. But in either case for the wars he fought with them what about teaching both sides. Muslim and Hindu or Pashtun or mughal views will always differ.

I couldn't find the post of @fateh71 so I replied to you and addressed Fateh, read the bold. Jaswant Singh is from India.

Aurangzaib is not seen as hero by Pashtuns,....and another lie from you, dilras banu aka rabia durrani was not pashtun, she was from safavid dynasty of iran, daughter of mirza badiu zaman safvi who was great grandson of shah ismail safvi of iran. Word durrani mean "pearly one", nadir shah was also called durrani. Abdalis adopted it much later in 18th century. Break this habit of bullshyting in every post.
You said your ancestors were awarded some land by mughals in lucknow, is this the reason that you are on purpose murdering history , cheering so much for mughals, painting false mughal-pashtun brotherhood.

Aurangzaib is not seen as hero by Pashtuns,....and another lie from you, dilras banu aka rabia durrani was not pashtun, she was from safavid dynasty of iran, daughter of mirza badiu zaman safvi who was great grandson of shah ismail safvi of iran. Word durrani mean "pearly one", nadir shah was also called durrani. Abdalis adopted it much later in 18th century. Break this habit of bullshyting in every post.
You said your ancestors were awarded some land by mughals in lucknow, is this the reason that you are on purpose murdering history , cheering so much for mughals, painting false mughal-pashtun brotherhood.

Luffy the Indian Hindus are in a habit of claiming even that the mughals are Indians .

so dont mind.

one wonders if their own "mughals" meat eaters have destroyed hindu temples and looted them and invaded them then why cry rivers ?

This is a private book written by a christian.It has nothing to do with hindu religion. Hindu religion don't forbid eating meat except of that of cow considered holy.

:) very right but still the Hindus in India have created a self-styled ban just to negate meat eating

Luffy the Indian Hindus are in a habit of claiming even that the mughals are Indians .

so dont mind.

one wonders if their own "mughals" meat eaters have destroyed hindu temples and looted them and invaded them then why cry rivers ?

:) very right but still the Hindus in India have created a self-styled ban just to negate meat eating

dont bring hinduism into it
and as u dont eat pig meat i can say the same thing about u that muslims in Pakistan have created a self-styled ban just to negate meat eating

@Awesome

I am pretty sure anyone can google these things.

And what we teach in our school books is important ? :D

dont bring hinduism into it
and as u dont eat pig meat i can say the same thing about u that muslims in Pakistan have created a self-styled ban just to negate meat eating

:lol: do your post make any sense?

and we dont eat any dirrty thing. meanwhile you can enjoy pig meat

BTW what's wrong in teaching that meat shouldn't be eaten. It will save many animal's life.

Should we also question that why certain animals shouldn't be eaten. You have your reasons, we have ours.

No Meat, No Violence.

At least they are not teaching religious hatred and extremism. :enjoy:

:lol: do your post make any sense?
and we dont eat any dirrty thing. meanwhile you can enjoy pig meat
Why is it dirty ? :azn:

@Awesome

I am pretty sure anyone can google these things.

And what we teach in our school books is important ? :D

People have often criticized Pakistan's books now and then. The point was to show that the same applies if you go searching to almost ANY country.

BTW what's wrong in teaching that meat shouldn't be eaten. It will save many animal's life.

Should we also question that why certain animals shouldn't be eaten. You have your reasons, we have ours.

No Meat, No Violence.

At least they are not teaching religious hatred and extremism. :enjoy:

Why is it dirty ? :azn:

You can teach people not to eat meat and by logic the indian hindus present that since Muslims eat meat hence they are more sexually powerful means the grass eaters are less powerful when it comes to this ability

:laugh:

and less violence? ohh who killed thousands of Sikhs ? seems the Indian Hindus had to eat cow meat for gaining power to kill them right?

@topic
Humans are biologically omnivores not herbivores, reasons are,
1. Dental structure. Our teeth evolved to eat both meat and plant matter.
2. Digestion. We are able to both tolerate and fully extract nutrients from most plant and animal sources. Exceptions include cellulose and chitin.
3. Primate Studies. Other primates, our closest living relatives, are also omnivores. This list includes Chimpanzees, Orangutans, and Gorillas.
4. Nutrients. Strict vegans must carefully watch the source of their food in order to ensure complete nutrition. In the modern world this is relatively easy, however prior to the neolithic, when we were primarily hunter-gatherers,it would have been vital to gather nutrition from whatever source was available, animal or vegetable.
5. Archaeological Evidence.Evidence from our earliest ancestors indicates that we have always consumed meat. This evidence includes bone evidence in proto-hominid fossil sites and coprolites

Back
Top Bottom