What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

Aurangzaib is not seen as hero by Pashtuns,....and another lie from you, dilras banu aka rabia durrani was not pashtun, she was from safavid dynasty of iran, daughter of mirza badiu zaman safvi who was great grandson of shah ismail safvi of iran. Word durrani mean "pearly one", nadir shah was also called durrani. Abdalis adopted it much later in 18th century. Break this habit of bullshyting in every post.
You said your ancestors were awarded some land by mughals in lucknow, is this the reason that you are on purpose murdering history , cheering so much for mughals, painting false mughal-pashtun brotherhood.

He is saying me I should not dislike Aurangzeb. The Nawabs of Awadh(Lucknow) were Subedar of Mughals who declared themselves independent after the death of Aurangzeb.

He is saying me I should not dislike Aurangzeb. The Nawabs of Awadh(Lucknow) were Subedar of Mughals who declared themselves independent after the death of Aurangzeb.

AURANGZAIB was a great ruler ............ he is hero of Muslims not a specific race.
other thing Mir sadik was Muslim too but he was a traitor , who cheated Tipu sultan ...
so many disaffected Muslims were opposed to Islamic mind set of Aurangzaib ..

AURANGZAIB was a great ruler ............ he is hero of Muslims not a specific race.
other thing Mir jafir was Muslim too but he was a traitor , who cheated Tipu sultan ...

Are you really a Pashtun. Mir Jafar cheated Sirajuddaulah not Tipu Sultan.

Aurangzaib is not seen as hero by Pashtuns,....and another lie from you, dilras banu aka rabia durrani was not pashtun, she was from safavid dynasty of iran, daughter of mirza badiu zaman safvi who was great grandson of shah ismail safvi of iran. Word durrani mean "pearly one", nadir shah was also called durrani. Abdalis adopted it much later in 18th century. Break this habit of bullshyting in every post.
You said your ancestors were awarded some land by mughals in lucknow, is this the reason that you are on purpose murdering history , cheering so much for mughals, painting false mughal-pashtun brotherhood.

actually u are Making bullshit ............ who were sher shah suri , Bairam Khan , Isa Khan ................ whether any one is Pashtoon or not he is hero of Muslims .... and Mughals came via Kabul so most of their army was Pashtoon by race , and most of their generals belong to that region ..... actually u need to access the true history

it was mir sadik then .......... we know two traitors , mir sadik and mir jafir ............
doubt ???????????????

actually u are Making bullshit ............ who were sher shah suri , Bairam Khan , Isa Khan ................ whether any one is Pashtoon or not he is hero of Muslims .... and Mughals came via Kabul so most of their army was Pashtoon by race , and most of their generals belong to that region ..... actually u need to access the true history

it was mir sadik then .......... we know two traitors , mir sadik and mir jafir ............
doubt ???????????????

I was talking about Aurangzeb who massacred Pashtuns. I heard the Mughals and Pashtuns had centuries of enmity.

Ahmed Shah abdali is hero of all Muslims , So is Sher Shah suri .......
so is Mahmood Ghaznavi (non pashtoon) , so is shah bud din Ghauri ( non pashtoon ) ............
so is Babur ............. so is Salahud din Ayubi (kurd) ..............
he hero is a hero there are no bounds of race or anything else ...........
Philosophy of Bacha Khan about peace is respected and so is of Quaid e Azam ..............
so these personalities need no bound .......

I was talking about Aurangzeb who massacred Pashtuns. I heard the Mughals and Pashtuns had centuries of enmity.

sir enemity was there between ABASIDS AND UMMAYADS TOO blood was shed ........
blood shed u are referring was a territorial was and race or religion has nothing to do with it ..........
Tipu sultan had wars with Mughals too and had enemity with them so ?????????????
why u are trying to pinch race in order to save hindus .......

and to whom Shah waliUllah called for help ........ Ahmed shah abdali so that to crush marhattas and sikhs ...
he came to help Muslims not a race .......... he fought battle for Muslims , although many muslims sided with marhattas and were killed by abdali force .........
see over all impact not a single event

Ashok killed many of his country men for gaining territory ............ so are many other examples even in indian history

so is Mahmood Ghaznavi (non pashtoon) , so is shah bud din Ghauri ( non pashtoon ) ............
Philosophy of Bacha Khan about peace is respected and so is of Quaid e Azam ..............

blood shed u are referring was a territorial was and race or religion has nothing to do with it ..........
Tipu sultan had wars with Mughals too and had enemity with them so ?????????????

Why do you bring Hindus in to this.And why do you think territorial war happens.Ethnicity(not race) has everything to do with it.The fact that you wish to live in a fantasy land full of brotherhood and love,you are completely ignoring were Muslim kings and Generals killed each other for wealth and power.

Pashtoons gained power under ahmed Shah abdali and during his reign Afghan empire touched its zenith ........
and it is true they didn't like indian belt that much ,
there story of Sher Shah suri when he was in Punjab ... punjabis are considered some what close to indian culture and
Pashtoon culture is way different than punjabi culture .......
so cultural difference was there and that exist uptil now

Why do you bring Hindus in to this.And why do you think territorial war happens.Ethnicity(not race) has everything to do with it.The fact that you wish to live in a fantasy land full of brotherhood and love,you are completely ignoring were Muslim kings and Generals killed each other for wealth and power.

territorial war even happened in same family ....... thats what i mentioned even true Muslim and brothers fought wars with each other when it came to power and privilege leave other things aside ...
same is about hindu and other nations ............. why u are specifying aurangzaib ?///////

other thing Mir sadik was Muslim too but he was a traitor , who cheated Tipu sultan ...

So those pashtuns who fought with Aurangzaib to maintain their independence were all bloody traitors?
Khushal khan khattak , a national poet of Afghanistan, whose admirer was allama iqbal, was a traitor like mir jafar to your Aurangzaib?

These niazis of mianwali are seraiki speaking punjabi-pathans. We pashtuns simply call them "punjabian" while punjabis call them "punjabi-pathan", racially they are pashtuns mixed with jats and awans.

So those pashtuns who fought with Aurangzaib to maintain their independence were all bloody traitors?
Khushal khan khattak , a national poet of Afghanistan, whose admirer was allama iqbal, was a traitor like mir jafar to your Aurangzaib?
was tipu sultan a traitor .............. i said territorail wars need to be separated from religion ,
i am biggest admirer and fan of Khushal Khan so it doesn't mean i should start to hate Aurangzaib ..........
and khushal khan fought for integrity of AFGHAN land ........ so no involvement of religion there

I get it, you are a fan of Naseem hijazi novels.

Khushal Khan is Iqbal of Pashto language and at the same time his work in persian language is awesome these days reading his persian work .............

I get it, you are a fan of Naseem hijazi novels.

i read PK hitti , history of ARABS ............. and seven pillars of Visdom by lawarance of arabia .......
who is naseem hijazi by the way , will read him if he worth ?

Jamalud din Afgani , whose philosophy i like .......... he said for integrity of entire central asian , afghan and muslim dominated indian region ................

was tipu sultan a traitor .............. i said territorail wars need to be separated from religion ,
i am biggest admirer and fan of Khushal Khan so it doesn't mean i should start to hate Aurangzaib ..........
and khushal khan fought for integrity of AFGHAN land ........ so no involvement of religion there

You are still in textbook "mutala e Pakistan" mindset. I am sure you have memorized "14 points of Qaid e Azam" word by word, can you write it down here.
I also memorized "Pakistan studies" and got 48/50 marks in F.Sc. I did so to get admission in Medical college but you seem to be still under that magic.

well have u read history of Khushal Khan , how he got motivated ...........
he is labelled as racist but he wasn't so , he was as good Muslim as others ......
but he had his philosophy based on his life experience that led him to become Khushal khan whom we all know ....

You are still in textbook "mutala e Pakistan" mindset. I am sure you have memorized "14 points of Qaid e Azam" word by word, can you write it down here.
I also memorized "Pakistan studies" and got 48/50 marks in F.Sc. I did so to get admission in Medical college but you seem to be still under that magic.

well i am beyond it , it is u who is still there ............. i have read Muslim and afghan history in detail .... cos islamic history and Pashtoo, and persian are my subjects for css ........ and i got admission and i am a doctor too ............

Back
Top Bottom