What's new

India tests underwater BrahMos missile, but has no submarine to fire it

what type of missile is that ? can you give its details and does Pakistan and China has such capabilities ? If you are speaking about a normal torpedo or short range missile , remember its almost impossible to cruise in the mountain ranges of Himalayas and hit the target successfully .

That looks cool :cool:

tell him also that, missiles work on Radar basis. to hit inside water, they need sonar. and any missile hitting water at sub sonic speed will get blown itself lol. :omghaha:

Hahahaha man I like your idea. But I don't think it will be possible.

Construction and tunnelling so near to water always cause seepage and water lodging problem. Secondly the soil won't be good enogh to dig and build. It will just collapse.
The depth of water is not that much near coast. You have to do further inside. That make it further impossible.

Not my idea , I got this picture from BR.I find this idea interesting , so I saved it.

When Mohammad Ali said that he was greatest, he was not bragging. He was stating a fact. When you said that P75I is coming, that is bragging as this statement is above and beyond any truth. So stop bragging and start telling the truth.

we even dont believe that lol. you forget we are not muslims :cheesy:

Guys...this is just a test...system is not yet ready....so the submarine ......what do you expect...that first we should make submarine then start thinking about missile....

Good job...this is progressive thinking to develop bullet while gun is getting develop....

India Launches Naval Yakhont Version

Syria possesses a missile similar to the Indian one, produced by Russia

India recently launched a variant of the Brahmos missile, launched in the ocean from a submarine.

The Indian missile, which is in advanced stages of development, is based on the Russian Yakhont missile, which is also in the hands of Syria. Israel is greatly concerned that the missile will also end up in the hands of Hezbollah.

The Yakhont is considered the greatest threat to the Israeli Navy. The supersonic missile is capable of flying at twice the speed of sound, and can specific targets even from ranges of 300 kilometers. The test held in India may teach that Russia has also given the missile the ability to be launched from the depth of the ocean...

India Launches Naval Yakhont Version

Much speculation about what Syria has or has not, but it is interesting to see how concerned the Israelis are about this missile.

The main thing is that the recipe is ready , only the servant is missing to serve :cheers:
If you know what i mean

so how will india fire the sub launched brahmos or any other sub launched missile......again?

mj20030901_20.jpg

the one behind the tug is Nirbhay launcher and the one far behind is K-15 launcher..on the way to attack a certain small country....Both under tow as there is no sub...yet :cheesy:

so how will india fire the sub launched brahmos or any other sub launched missile......again?

mj20030901_20.jpg

the one behind the tug is Nirbhay launcher and the one far behind is K-15 launcher..on the way to attack a certain small country....Both under tow as there is no sub...yet :cheesy:

Can you post source of your claim? It's very deceiving though. Lol.

@manojb thats a crowley tugboat.
I'm pretty sure our navy launches missiles from these advanced boats :smokin: [/IMG]
I know but I am curious to know what are those barges carrying .. looks like power plant. but its smaller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom