What's new

India tests long-range nuclear-capable Agni-III missile

I've been lurking here for the past few months, decided to register and post here I noticed the Indian e-warriors seem to have backed down.

Firstly, Pakistani R+D is BETTER than Indian R+D? Is that why companies all over the world invest heavily in their R+D centres in India? Oh god, this is nationalism at its height. We Indians are genetically inferior to the Pakistanis, lol. Please we give all Pakistani establishments that is worthy of our respect, our respect, yet you try to demean us, why?

Never mind that IS being Arjun is being inducted, LCA will go through IOC this year and induction will begin. Tejas has gone through many changes in design and is now a 4.5 generation fighter. Let's compare that with what Pakistan has designed, wait what's that? You haven't even tried?

Hold on a second, are you telling me that Russia has broken the MTCR? Yet nobody except you has noticed? :O:O:O The fact that Russia has sold cryogenic engines to India is no secret, that being said India has developed cryogenic engines itself. And the sale of cryogenic engines is not in breach of the MTCR regime.

Every pole in the world has had to and will have to develop its own technology. China has leapfrogged what the Ruskies and the Yankees went through from the 1950s onwards through reverse engineering etc. India achieved this through ToT and JVs. Just because the US has made the F22 doesn't mean Australian R+D will be able to produce its own 5th gen fighter. The US has never given its best to its long standing friends, let alone its on and off friends, India.

Yes India is seeking technology from other countries, everybody and his grandmother knows that.

Russia is helping India to build a sea-launched ballistic missile

What? Never heard of this before. This is a blatant MTCR breach, if the Ruskies are prepared to do this, why does the Brahmos have to be based off the P800 than the P700? Where are you getting these quotes anyway?

Frankly, China achieved its missile program through the Russians. You achieved it through the Chinese. Pakistan doesn't have a mature space program yet it has advanced ballistics missiles? Seems fishy to me.

Don't try to excuse your supposed lack of failures in missile tests to your superior R+D, it's either because the Chinese have already done the tests for you, or they failed and you didn't hear about it. (that being said I think both India and Pakistan have a treaty to announce BM but not CM tests)

Also please don't cite USA sources from way back when, the US was vehemently anti-India, pro-Pakistan back then.

Also the US itself has legitimised India's position as a nuclear power shortly after the NSG sent its plea.

Last edited:
I've been lurking here for the past few months, decided to register and post here I noticed the Indian e-warriors seem to have backed down.

Brother,

They have banned all the warriors. Current generation is not ready to backed down and will not backed down ever.:cool:

You need to check your eyesight, you are in dire need of spectacles:lol::lol:

Cause Russia will not do that. Veto powers cannot sell missile technology with range over 300 kms. Thats why russia didn't sell us her ICBMs. Only china till date has violated this rule. It offered Pakistan missile and nuclear tech in exchange with Aerospace tech.

If russia started exchanging such tech with us. We would have been overpowering US.

Now Tell WHO NEED SPECTS:rofl::rofl::rofl::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Firstly, Pakistani R+D is BETTER than Indian R+D? Is that why companies all over the world invest heavily in their R+D centres in India? Oh god, this is nationalism at its height. We Indians are genetically inferior to the Pakistanis, lol. Please we give all Pakistani establishments that is worthy of our respect, our respect, yet you try to demean us, why?

Never mind that IS being Arjun is being inducted, LCA will go through IOC this year and induction will begin. Tejas has gone through many changes in design and is now a 4.5 generation fighter. Let's compare that with what Pakistan has designed, wait what's that? You haven't even tried?

Hold on a second, are you telling me that Russia has broken the MTCR? Yet nobody except you has noticed? :O:O:O The fact that Russia has sold cryogenic engines to India is no secret, that being said India has developed cryogenic engines itself. And the sale of cryogenic engines is not in breach of the MTCR regime.

Every pole in the world has had to and will have to develop its own technology. China has leapfrogged what the Ruskies and the Yankees went through from the 1950s onwards through reverse engineering etc. India achieved this through ToT and JVs. Just because the US has made the F22 doesn't mean Australian R+D will be able to produce its own 5th gen fighter. The US has never given its best to its long standing friends, let alone its on and off friends, India.

Yes India is seeking technology from other countries, everybody and his grandmother knows that.

What? Never heard of this before. This is a blatant MTCR breach, if the Ruskies are prepared to do this, why does the Brahmos have to be based off the P800 than the P700? Where are you getting these quotes anyway?

Frankly, China achieved its missile program through the Russians. You achieved it through the Chinese. Pakistan doesn't have a mature space program yet it has advanced ballistics missiles? Seems fishy to me.

Don't try to excuse your supposed lack of failures in missile tests to your superior R+D, it's either because the Chinese have already done the tests for you, or they failed and you didn't hear about it. (that being said I think both India and Pakistan have a treaty to announce BM but not CM tests)

Also please don't cite USA sources from way back when, the US was vehemently anti-India, pro-Pakistan back then.

Also the US itself has legitimised India's position as a nuclear power shortly after the NSG sent its plea.

nice one dude and welcome to the forum. Introduce yourself formally once in the introductions section to let the other members notice you. Hope to have a nice time with you on the forum.

Cause Russia will not do that. Veto powers cannot sell missile technology with range over 300 kms. Thats why russia didn't sell us her ICBMs. Only china till date has violated this rule. It offered Pakistan missile and nuclear tech in exchange with Aerospace tech.

If russia started exchanging such tech with us. We would have been overpowering US.

Its funny that Russia has nothing that can over powering US. But when Russia can sell things that can overpowering the US. Between US and Russia, there is only parity in strategic nuclear weapons. Russia is not over powering the US. If anything, US has the ability to over power the Russians.

All Indian Missiles and Agni ::

8022992cada10a40141fbe43d3bfb2b4.jpg

Agni Family [ The Vision ]

08be7f649d7091afaa537e5b9d989925.jpg

How many of the missiles you described above are operational?

How many of the missiles you described above are operational?

These are inducted and operational.

The Prithvi missile ("Earth") is the tactical surface-to-surface short-range ballistic missile (SRBM)

The Prithvi I class of missiles were inducted into the Indian Army in 1994, while Prithvi II with an extended range was being inducted in 2006.

d468e807501b7a8e401ce900e27a3624.jpg

Akash (Sky) is a medium range surface-to-air missile

the IAF declared that it would initiate the induction of 2 squadrons strength (each squadron with 2 batteries) of this missile system, to begin with. Once deliveries are complete, further orders would be placed to replace retiring SA-3 GOA (Pechora) SAM systems.
Recently 700 of them were ordered.

0ab8a88e69b1ec82a8bc72a58be1604b.jpg

IAF to get six more Akash missile squadrons - India - The Times of India

Nag missile system
Nag (serpent) is India's third generation "Fire-and-forget" anti-tank missile. It is an all weather, top attack missile with a range of 3 to 7 km.

af2ed0fce8694c0c0de37a279484db0c.jpg

Nag missile ready for induction into Army - India - The Times of India

Agni missile ("Fire") is a family of Medium to Intercontinental range ballistic missiles

Agni 1
8be6d32abce6873f0cb3ec00d6b11f4c.jpg

And Agni 2 ready for induction but yet to be operational.( i don't have much info but ill post additional info)

cc21071552b4ca5700979bb872b86ac4.jpg

its not over powering USA it is US(INDIA):victory::rofl:

The whole quote by jaggitnatt is clearly in refer to the USA. The term "we" as in India would have been overpowering US (USA)

Its just delusional for Indians to believe that Indians can overpowering USA. I thought only Osama and President of Iran of this kind of thoughts. But I guess this is the aspiration of Indians, to knock US off as the superpower.:usflag:

The whole quote by jaggitnatt is clearly in refer to the USA. The term "we" as in India would have been overpowering US (USA)

Its just delusional for Indians to believe that Indians can overpowering USA. I thought only Osama and President of Iran of this kind of thoughts. But I guess this is the aspiration of Indians, to knock US off as the superpower.:usflag:

No one in India share your ill perceptions of overpowering US. But we do share the perception of overpowering China. Better Limit your "would have beens" to PRC only.

Last edited:
No one in India share your ill perceptions of overpowering US. But we do share the perception of overpowering China. Better Limit your "would have beens" to PRC only.

That is not what jaggitnatt said....

We hope that India is one day more powerful than the USA, but that is only so far in the future that it is probably still a dream. I hope that one day we can twist arms like the USA can, I hope we can **** around in the world at the expense of the interests of our allies like the US does. I hope we can one day fund the arming of the armed forces of a country who is a sworn enemy one of our allies. I hope one day that India is at the forefront of technology and education that the US is.

I hope one day that our military is more powerful than the USA.

Yes, I'm ambitious like that.

@faithful
you are only talking about conclusion part..what about the condition..If russia started exchanging such tech with us. We would have been overpowering US.

and you seem to ignore what does not suit your propaganda...his post was in reply of other post that said that russia helped india in missile tech..

Wow...

Its a Good news for all....We are making more and more kill machine....I believe India, Pakistan and China make more than half of world population and if there is war I think more than half of it population will be wiped out and then we will have more food to eat...... It was told to me by one of the Indian politician.." What an Idea Sirji "

@faithful
you are only talking about conclusion part..what about the condition..If russia started exchanging such tech with us. We would have been overpowering US.

and you seem to ignore what does not suit your propaganda...his post was in reply of other post that said that russia helped india in missile tech..

Okay 2 things, the word propaganda doesn't fit in that sentence. Secondly, I am not ignoring anything, I simply assumed that a Chinese person was being generally anti-India and saying we are not good enough to dream.

Back
Top Bottom