What's new

India tests long-range nuclear-capable Agni-III missile

All the Anti Indian guys here are just saying something guys. Allow them to show their frustration. if the say the west is frustrated with China Eco growth then China is frustrated with Indian Eco growth. Something that neither of our naighbours can digest. We will all lksten to them when theey post some facts with sources which are credible.

India buying soyuz, so what even US buys equipment from RUSSIA!!

tell me what one critical equipment that US buy from Russia in mass. If US buy anything, we buy it to study it and reverse engineer it and improve on it. That is what we do if someone else come up with something that can outperform us. Do you know that even know wildcats has features from mitsubishi zeros during WWII? If we didn't copy and improve, we'll never win the war in the pacific.:usflag:

Don't post off topic troll. And we know u r a china supporter.

I support the US and then Taiwan and not the Chicoms. However, I am amused by how Indians talk about China in here so I do enjoy my conversations:rofl:

I support the US and then Taiwan and not the Chicoms. However, I am amused by how Indians talk about China in here so I do enjoy my conversations:rofl:

do not lie here... u support China then US not taiwan...:azn:..(though in case of China-US you unwillingly act as if slightly favouring US)...u think ppl here dont know u...:smitten:

do not lie here... u support China then US not taiwan...:azn:..(though in case of China-US you unwillingly act as if slightly favouring US)...u think ppl here dont know u...:smitten:

Nope. you are incorrect. I'm actually not a fan of communist China. So I do support US and Taiwan but not communist China.I do however like to point out that India needs US help in order to counter China because of growth in China. I also think that many Indian members are the most arrogant and unrealistic people in here. Maybe that is why you think I'm pro China because I speak honestly about India.

Compare India to China, time is currently in the Chinese side. India will eventually need US protection. For India, its better to come under US umbrella sooner under Indian terms then later under US terms. In any case, US presence is needed is South Asia as well as the rest of Asia because soon, all Asian countries combined would not be able to handle China. The only country that can do that is the US.

NOT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop the stupid remarks of dog eating and all those stuffs..if they eat good for them..and faithful yaar..can you please for once stop about India wants US protection and Indians brag too much discussion and concentrate on the current topic at hand..

All the Anti Indian guys here are just saying something guys. Allow them to show their frustration. if the say the west is frustrated with China Eco growth then China is frustrated with Indian Eco growth. Something that neither of our naighbours can digest. We will all lksten to them when theey post some facts with sources which are credible.

India buying soyuz, so what even US buys equipment from RUSSIA!!
Hey you r forgetting that the shuttle program is going to end soon NASA confirmed it so any astronaut going to space weather russian or american has to use the RUSSIAN SOYUZ.
So there you go:cheers:

Compare India to China, time is currently in the Chinese side. India will eventually need US protection. For India, its better to come under US umbrella sooner under Indian terms then later under US terms. In any case, US presence is needed is South Asia as well as the rest of Asia because soon, all Asian countries combined would not be able to handle China. The only country that can do that is the US.

lolz.china indeed brag too much..they think they r the super powers..but at the same time they cant take small island called taiwan .. they just r crying on arm deals ..they cant do more than that p:

Back
Top Bottom