What's new

India tests long-range nuclear-capable Agni-III missile

i was not replying you sirjee.
you have ignored @faithful

@faithful
you are only talking about conclusion part..what about the condition..If russia started exchanging such tech with us. We would have been overpowering US.

and you seem to ignore what does not suit your propaganda...his post was in reply of other post that said that russia helped india in missile tech..

What can Russia provide to India that would enable India to overpower the US. The answer is zero. Russia has no such ability itself. The best it can hope for is parity in certain technology, not superiority. US has superiority in most technology. So nothing Russia can provide to India will allow India to overpower US. I'm talking about the condition and the conclusion.

We hope that India is one day more powerful than the USA, but that is only so far in the future that it is probably still a dream. I hope that one day we can twist arms like the USA can, I hope we can **** around in the world at the expense of the interests of our allies like the US does. I hope we can one day fund the arming of the armed forces of a country who is a sworn enemy one of our allies. I hope one day that India is at the forefront of technology and education that the US is.

I hope one day that our military is more powerful than the USA.

Yes, I'm ambitious like that.

There is a difference between dreaming and ambition. Even dogs can dream.

Dogs can dream? Well maybe you shouldn't eat too many otherwise you might even start growing an imagination.

Should have seen that one coming. :D

Last edited:
Dogs can dream? Well maybe you shouldn't eat too many otherwise you might even start growing an imagination.

Don't make too much assumptions, boy. Also, no personal attacks. We are here to discuss a topic not making personal attacks.

Don't make too much assumptions, boy. Also, no personal attacks. We are here to discuss a topic not making personal attacks.

You started it, comparing me to a dog :) But hey all in good humour :)

Dreaming is hoping, ambition is the doing. I engage in both.

That is not what jaggitnatt said....

wait a min fatfulguy. my name is jagjitnatt and not jaggitnatt.

I never we overpower US. What I meant was if Russia would have been cooperating with us limitlessly like china does with Pakistan, we would have had a whole lot larger arsenal. Russia has powerful weapons but weak army and a very rapidly contracting economy.

And by the way ever heard of Father of all bombs. Google it and yeah it was russian. The russians had the largest number of nukes and still possess a lot, but they lack the funds to secure them.
I hope you get what i mean.

We don't know about such hidden qualities of Dogs.

As the whole world knows the Chinese eats Dog meat you should be a expert on Dog.

BTW, is that the reason Chinese dreams a lot.

Try to eat Dog less and you will overcome from the syndrome.

As the whole world knows the Chinese eats Dog meat you should be a expert on Dog.

Cut this crap immediately !!!!! Stop abusing individuals or a country....Forum is for civilized discourse,if you want to cuss go be a you tube warrior...Moderators.Please delete this thread..

Cut this crap immediately !!!!! Stop abusing individuals or a country....Forum is for civilized discourse,if you want to cuss go be a you tube warrior...Moderators.Please delete this thread..

Spoilsport ;)

What wrong i have said.

First he have used abusive language and personel attack.

I only stated the fact, Yes, Chinese eat dog meat. If you are unaware just google it.

Also why don't you suggest ethics and rules to fatfullguy.

Get a life.

We hope that India is one day more powerful than the USA, but that is only so far in the future that it is probably still a dream. I hope that one day we can twist arms like the USA can, I hope we can **** around in the world at the expense of the interests of our allies like the US does. I hope we can one day fund the arming of the armed forces of a country who is a sworn enemy one of our allies. I hope one day that India is at the forefront of technology and education that the US is.

I hope one day that our military is more powerful than the USA.

Yes, I'm ambitious like that.

India is aiming at becoming super power but that is not possible if we try to be realistic. US is helping India get more and more sophisticated weapons to gain more power and somehow become more powerful to challange China.

Now US wants someone to challange China so that China will be engaged with that particular country and might get into a war and that will bring losses to its economy and military power and eventually China's progress rate will drop both economically and militarily and China won't become a SUPERPOWER

Same was the case with Russia, US engaged Russia in war of Afghanistan to bring the bull down on least of its own expenses. Now why is USA against these two countries because one was the former Superpower and The other is Future Superpower. SO, how on earth will US LET INDIA BECOME A SUPERPOWER !!!!

Its all about keeping India in a US specific frame - Powerful enough to threaten China and Weak enough to follow US's Commands.

So, even if we suppose that India will engage China in future and as per wet dreams would destroy China or would bring it significant losses then what will happen next ? Simple, US will engage itself in another cold war, this time against India and will utilize its influence and power to bring India back on its place(which would already be a war torn country itself by that time).

Now the bottom line is - If We(Pakistan, China & India) were not the enemies of each other then it was us to be ruling the world at this moment.

What wrong i have said.

First he have used abusive language and personel attack.

I only stated the fact, Yes, Chinese eat dog meat. If you are unaware just google it.

Also why don't you suggest ethics and rules to fatfullguy.

Get a life.

Look Dude I am an Indian and for your information Nagas eat dog meat too.I am just saying maintain some decorum.Humility is one thing we Indians should never forget.We are from a country which gave Gandhi,before making any comments always remember that!!!!!They can fight us,they can abuse us but they cannot take our morals.Jai Hind!!!!

Look Dude I am an Indian and for your information Nagas eat dog meat too.I am just saying maintain some decorum.Humility is one thing we Indians should never forget.We are from a country which gave Gandhi,before making any comments always remember that!!!!!They can fight us,they can abuse us but they cannot take our morals.Jai Hind!!!!

Thank you, I'm glad someone in here is more interested in discuss the topic then do name calling.

Well, well well, how did Agni-3 missiles turn into Chinese eating dogs

meat came into the picture ?

Whats about Indians eating human, need me to post the video ?

BTW, Its no open secret that you guys are true lover of cow pi@s,

Does your Pepsi lack pep? Is your Coke not the real thing? India's

Hindu nationalist movement apparently has the answer: a new soft

drink made from cow urine.
India to launch cow urine as soft drink - Times Online :smitten::pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom