What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

oh really, so now you think for the world ?
Here I see sick little poor viet, without any proof, without any thing but their ridiculous claims after claims in a troll war.
Showing their hatred.
Look at the respond for a richer Thai.

Asking Thai to genocide their own people for viet, as they admited without shame, for what ? because some guy said Thai is richer ?
Showing clearly their mind-set, the genocide mind set.
It's not Chinese I see, it's viet and their dirty mind, dirty talk , and worthless claim.
SCS is another worthless claim come from a crazy mind of viet.
Well, you deserve everything China did to you, and the cambodia did to you too.

What you think and what others think is two different things, poor little fools
That's what I think.
But dont worry, when China nuke you all to dirt to reduce a threat to their people, we will cry you a river, nothing more.

One more thing, do we support genocide popaganda in this forum , because that's what viet do, all of them ?
Is this never end, why some member talk and some without moral said : kill them, all, kill ? WTF ? who are they ? lord of the world ?
Is that person above me is Canadian, I'm sshame that Canada produce such an utter nazi.

That's Okay, we will support native Thai to send all of you home, we will support Thai native some CBU-55 to burn up Royal Chinese-Thai's family in few minutes if they refuse to go back to China.Thai's land belong to Thai people, not Chinese:coffee:

If Chinese wanna live peacefully in ASEAN, they must keep quiet and stop making trouble with another ASEAN nation like VN-Laos and Cambodia from now.

Hehe, No Russian or Indian think they're "protecting" VN, and No normal Chinese dare to think China is dominate VN economy after we rammed your ship hard and China had to pay VN 200million $ for that incident :coffee:
I ve heard of cub-55 enough, you only have this one or you are a nuts?

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

The world already know this. It's all over the newspaper. Boycott all Chinese made product as much as you possibly can. The best way for this is if a nation reduce its import from China.
You can't live a day without made in china. No one will boycott Chinese product except for nuts.

lol, says the internet warrior. how about you grow some balls and bring your a$$ to canada and shut me up in person.

Hahaha dont get too upset , i know i set you lazy guys an almost impossible task to achieve, but when there is a will there is a way, ...hmmmm may be not thai people are hard working people compare to lazy rather beg than work viets:rofl:Mission impossible?

I ve heard of cub-55 enough, you only have this one or you are a nuts?

CBU-55 is the most powerfull non nuclear weapon of USA, "only" CBU-55 is enough to burn up all bad Chinese in Thailand:coffee:
lonelyship said:

Asking Thai to genocide their own people for viet, as they admited without shame, for what ? because some guy said Thai is richer ?
It's not Chinese I see, it's viet and their dirty mind, dirty talk , and worthless claim.
Chinese -Thai dare to call Thai native in South Thailand is "rebel" after robbed their land, we just simply help them to get back what belong to them, just like how we helped native Cambodia to get back their land, their power from Chinese-Khmer evil Pol Pot :coffee:
lonelyship said:
One more thing, do we support genocide popaganda in this forum , because that's what viet do, all of them ?
It's not genocide case, we just offer all Chinese in Sub-Mekong nations to go home , bcz they're not friendly to Sub-Mekong people like Cambodia -Laos-VietNam-native Thai :coffee:

oh really, so now you think for the world ?
Here I see sick little poor viet, without any proof, without any thing but their ridiculous claims after claims in a troll war.
Showing their hatred.

What you think and what others think is two different things, poor little fools
That's what I think.
But dont worry, when China nuke you all to dirt to reduce a threat to their people, we will cry you a river, nothing more.

Is this never end, why some member talk and some without moral said : kill them, all, kill ? WTF ? who are they ? lord of the world ?
Is that person above me is Canadian, I'm sshame that Canada produce such an utter nazi.

Funny Thing China got it's B*tt Kicked!

PLA Surrendering to Vietnamese Border Women Guards. :lol:

chinavietnam_051.jpg

The world already know this. It's all over the newspaper. Boycott all Chinese made product as much as you possibly can. The best way for this is if a nation reduce its import from China.

haha i dont know about the world boycott , but i know poor vietnam dont have $$$$$$ to buy our goods , a month wage in vietnam dont even get you a bowl of soup noodle how can you afford anything else, poor vietnam

Funny Thing China got it's B*tt Kicked!

PLA Surrendering to Vietnamese Border Women Guards. :lol:

chinavietnam_051.jpg

another 81 looser showing a pic and said we got our butt kicked, if you can show me a credible link , the truth is we invaded vietnam and withdrew just like usa this is what powerful country do

CBU-55 is the most powerfull non nuclear weapon of USA, "only" CBU-55 is enough to burn up all bad Chinese in Thailand:coffee:

Chinese -Thai dare to call Thai native in Soth Thailand is "rebel" after robbed their land, we just simply help them to get back what belong to them, just like how we helped native Cambodia to get back their land from Chinese-Khmer evil Pol Pot :coffee:
That person is Thai citizen and no where in this topic he tell that, another worthless claim.
Unlike you viet, ethic come second compare to citizen, even he say that, that's his country he's talking.
Noone robbed the land of Thailand, they live there in harmony until some viet come and said ethic cleansing.
Did Thai need your help ?

I dont want to waste my life to the like of you, I come to report , and I did. Hope this site act like the one hosted in Canada and not in viet land.

That person is Thai citizen and no where in this topic he tell that, another worthless claim.
Unlike you viet, ethic come second compare to citizen, even he say that, that's his country he's talking.
Noone robbed the land of Thailand, they live there in harmony until some viet come and said ethic cleansing.
Did Thai need your help
?

I dont want to waste my life to the like of you, I come to report , and I did. Hope this site act like the one hosted in Canada and not in viet land.
Did Thai need your help
Dude, even Myanmar also need our help to kick Chinese out off their land too.

Sub-Mekong people should unite and protect each other from bad 'foreigner' specially those evils like Cambodia-Chinese Pol Pot and Royal Chinese-Thai family that supported Pol Pot to genocide Cambodian-Vnese :coffee:

Hi Federer, did you come from Swiss ?
Are you somehow didnt take note in an little insignificant islands they're trolling ?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Dude, even Myanmar also need our help to kick Chinese out off their land too.

Sub-Mekong people should unite and protect each other from bad 'foreigner' specially those evils like Cambodia-Chinese Pol Pot :coffee:

1) show me where the Thai citizen said what you claimed.
2) show me official help request from them.
Threatening to kill and dislocate ethic is genocide, maybe viet teach you otherwise, no wonder.

another 81 looser showing a pic and said we got our butt kicked, if you can show me a credible link , the truth is we invaded vietnam and withdrew just like usa this is what powerful country do

It would be quite Embarrasing for any Man but not Chinaman!

Chinaman submitted to Woman Guards. :lol:

All Men would die rather than surrendering to Woman except the Chinaman. :lol:

It would be quite Embarrasing for any Man but not Chinaman!

Chinaman submitted to Woman Guards. :lol:

All Men would die rather than surrendering to Woman except the Chinaman. :lol:

Hahaha instead of showing me a link you keep on talking about a pic what a pathetic looser,oh you forgot we kicked your asss in 1962?

Look here 81 chap

India’s national security: What we have learnt from 1962 humiliation

http://articles.economictimes.india...0301333_1_china-s-gdp-global-output-tri-polar

October 20, 1962 was the day India was shocked and humiliated by the 'lesson' that China under Chairman Mao administered to India with Prime Minister Nehru at the helm. Even as the USA and the former USSR were locked in the brittle Cuban missile crisis that had a menacing nuclear contour, Beijing challenged Delhi's emotive 'forward policy' and crossed the McMahon Line. The PLA made rapid advances in the western and eastern theatres of the yet-to-be-demarcated and hence contested border between the two Asian giants.

The Indian political giant, Nehru was brought to his knees and the Indian leadership — both political and military — was in complete disarray. Panic was the operative word and it seemed as if Assam would be abandoned, but a month later, on November 20, China declared a ceasefire and commenced its withdrawal from the areas it had occupied, having staked its territorial claim and given unambiguous notice of its politico-military intent. 49 years later, it is moot to ask what India has 'learnt' from October 1962 over the last five decades. One irrefutable lesson that India internalised was the deep anxiety about the China factor in India's security calculus.

1) show me where the Thai citizen said what you claimed.
2) show me official help request from them.
Threatening to kill and dislocate ethic is genocide, maybe viet teach you otherwise, no wonder.
An ethnic separatist insurgency is taking place in Southern Thailand, predominantly in the Malay Pattani region, made up of the three southernmost provinces of Thailand. Violence has increasingly spilling over into other provinces. Although separatist violence has occurred for decades in the region, the campaign escalated in 2004.[4]

In July 2005 the former Prime Minister of Thailand, Thaksin Shinawatra, assumed wide-ranging emergency powers to deal with the insurgency. In September 2006, Army Commander Sonthi Boonyaratkalin, was granted an extraordinary increase in executive powers to combat the unrest.[5]
Thai natve don't wanna live together with your Chinese evil, and those evil call them 'Rebel' , killed them with No mercy.

2. they don't need to request our help bcz we must help them to kick those evil out of Sub-Mekong region and bring peace back to VNese -Cambodian-native Thai.

3. Chinese-Thai Royal supported Pol Pot to genocide Cambodian-Vnese, so those evil must be arrested and send to International course of justice with Death sentence like Nazi-Pol Pot:coffee:

Thai natve don't wanna live together with your Chinese evil, and those evil call them 'Rebel' , killed them with No mercy.

2. they don't need to request our help bcz we must help them to kick those evil out of Sub-Mekong region and bring peace back to VNese -Cambodian-native Thai.

3. Chinese-Thai Royal supported Pol Pot to genocide Cambodian-Vnese, so those evil must be arrested and send to International course of justice with Death sentence like Nazi-Pol Pot:coffee:
The question remain unchanged:
Show me where the Thai citizen whose post you quoted said what you claimed.
as expect, worthless claim after worthless claims.

The question remain unchanged:
Show me where the Thai citizen whose post you quoted said what you claimed.
as expect, worthless claim after worthless claims.
We have lots of evidence about Chinese-Thai Royal supported Pol Pot to genocide Cambodian-Vnese . Polpot lived in Thailand under Chinese-Thai Royal protection too, so we can sue Chinese-Thai Royal to International course of justice any time we want...but we will give them a good chance to avoid being arrested if they support VN against China.

Chinese in Thai create a lot of problem to Sub-Mekong people.Once day, they will be sent home if they keep making more trouble to us.

Back
Top Bottom