What's new

India superpower in the making, says Russian envoy

NeutralCitizen

Reaction score
Talking to The Tribune during a visit to the lake City on Monday, Kadakin said: " India can no longer be termed as our younger brother. It is an equal partner and a super power in the making. We are sharing the best technology and are moving ahead."

He pointed that the two countries were collaborating in the development of a fifth generation fighter plane. "Even Americans are working on the development of the fifth generation planes but India and Russia are moving ahead jointly," he pointed.

He also underlined the growing cooperation between the two countries and pointed that Russia had come forward in helping India realise it's potential in the field of nuclear energy. "The energy requirement in India is growing in consistent proportion. A lot of energy is required in the country and nuclear energy is the answer to its needs. France and America have been talking of providing nuclear fuel to India but it is Russia that is providing it," said Kadakin.

He also had words to say on the role of BRICS in the days to come. "It is a group of progressive economies and we are not against anyone. In the emerging world order our role will definitely increase. We are moving towards what is better for us," he said while replying to a query.

He pointed that ever since the two nations had signed the special strategic partnership accord more than a decade back, the friendship between the two countries has become more special. The Ambassador pointed that the two countries are looking forward to coming together in several spheres and further building up on the close relations that they have traditionally had.

The Russian Ambassador was on a short visit to Nainital. He went around the Naini Lake, admiring the natural beauty bestowed upon the town by nature. He underlined:" I love everything about the town, it's Mall Road, the lake and the weather."

Sadly we lack able leaders who can change things around.
Dont blame the leaders. We get what we elect. Right now, the Indian population wants basic necessities and some more. Give it some time, the needs will increase ultimately turning into wants! Then theres no stopping!

Indian Economy is on the same par as the Russia economy however faster growth rate & India is still behind in many fields, In terms of India leadership pretty poor it needs better leadership.

mmmm Really?

Russia ---> 145 million People

India -----> 1.2 billion people.

Russia is a first-tier industrialized nation that is experienced in ship building , nuclear submarines building , commerial aircrats making , fighter aircrafts making etc etc etc

India still has a long way to go to achieve its actual potential.

Actually , India is a great market. Asians (Arabs , Chinese , Japanese , Russians etc etc) should take full advantage of it and increase their trade with India and kick the West out. But how can Asians be that smart? We will keep on fighting on our stupid issues while West will keep ruling the world.

I dont Want India to Be a Super Power COzz the Tag of Super Power Comes with a heavy Price ... they Have to Maintain the World Order so need to take some Harsh decision which doesnt go well around the World ... Thats what Happened to USA...

I want India to be Enough developed so that Every Indian has enough Food to eat , decent Clothes to wear, a decent House to live in , Electricity , Drinking water , Health Care Facility available to every Indian...

But Unfortunately if all of Indians has this, India will ultimately become a Super Power Due to her Shear Population of 1.2 Billion People...

Peace...

I dont Want India to Be a Super Power COzz the Tag of Super Power Comes with a heavy Price ... they Have to Maintain the World Order so need to take some Harsh decision which doesnt go well around the World ... Thats what Happened to USA...

I want India to be Enough developed so that Every Indian has enough Food to eat , decent Clothes to wear, a decent House to live in , Electricity , Drinking water , Health Care Facility available to every Indian...

But Unfortunately if all of Indians has this, India will ultimately become a Super Power Due to her Shear Population of 1.2 Billion People...

Peace...

how the phuck is that unfortunate. yes a country of 1.5 bill by 2040 willl be the worlds largest economy but we can still have a low foreign policy. so there is nothing to worry about.

how the phuck is that unfortunate. yes a country of 1.5 bill by 2040 willl be the worlds largest economy but we can still have a low foreign policy. so there is nothing to worry about.
I have mentioned the reason in the start of the post...

Back
Top Bottom