What's new

India Successfully Fires Electromagnetic Railgun (Mach 6) Test Shot

just anther one of drdodo's high-tech projects that they pretend to work on.. given how long it took drdodo to make that simple insas rifle and not even work properly. this indian supa railgun will be ready in year 2200~ :D
But the Indians in this thread were so excited about India joining an elite club with only USA and Russia way ahead of China :rofl:

just anther one of drdodo's high-tech projects that they pretend to work on.. given how long it took drdodo to make that simple insas rifle and not even work properly. this indian supa railgun will be ready in year 2200~ :D

No, given their record on the LCA, Arjunk, rifles etc.. more like 4200, and mostly will be like a white elephant too just like Arjunk

Railgun itself is not difficult. What India demonstrated was a prototype much like what this guy did in the backyard (albeit with better testing environment and equipment, of course). India's test size, 12mm, is probably same or smaller than what's shown in this video. Building something large, powerful, reliable, accurate and combat worthy is a totally difficult story. It is a system engineering issue.

Railgun itself is not difficult. What India demonstrated was a prototype much like what this guy did in the backyard (albeit with better testing environment and equipment, of course). India's test size, 12mm, is probably same or smaller than what's shown in this video. Building something large, powerful, reliable, accurate and combat worthy is a totally difficult story. It is a system engineering issue.

That's what I have been saying, these indiots still shout and dance thinking they are supa powans. What can you do? Delusional....imagine they can worship a giant dick, you think these people are logical.

I won't comment on India's rail gun achievement if we see something like this:
image.jpeg

12 mm square bore EMRG? :lol::lol:

How much does the projectile weigh?

Back in late 1990s China developed an electromagnetic railgun that can fire 50g projectitles at 3100m/s(Mach 9). :D

These boastful indiots seems awfully quiet. Where are those screams of hysteria when they performed the lab test equivalent to a 30 years old Chinese experiment? They were claiming India was on par with the best or something.....looks like no more monkey mania nw!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

These boastful indiots seems awfully quiet. Where are those screams of hysteria when they performed the lab test equivalent to a 30 years old Chinese experiment? They were claiming India was on par with the best or something.....looks like no more monkey mania nw!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I hear them saying, "Look! China is making progress on railguns. They might catch up to India someday!"

:coffee:.....like the opinions/insults of a handful of false flagging pendus matter.
Everybody starts somewhere. I’m happy we are on the right track. Why are you guys so jubilant?

:coffee:.....like the opinions/insults of a handful of false flagging pendus matter.
Everybody starts somewhere. I’m happy we are on the right track. Why are you guys so jubilant?
Wow, all of a sudden my hindu-bhais become so humble. Of course everyone starts somewhere, but if you know it's work in progress, stop shouting like monkeys, stop being the typical supa powan. ACHIEVE FIRST!

Wow, all of a sudden my hindu-bhais become so humble. Of course everyone starts somewhere, but if you know it's work in progress, stop shouting like monkeys, stop being the typical supa powan. ACHIEVE FIRST!
Check this thread, and your reading glasses troll. The only people “shouting like monkeys” on here are wannabe Chinese pendus.

Back
Top Bottom