What's new

India Successfully Fires Electromagnetic Railgun (Mach 6) Test Shot

I know India's first priority here.
LOC.

So what would be Pakistan's counter on this?

Video is from US navy no proof exist India develop this tech and in case of yes they develop, considering Indian record to develop and deploy indigenous weapons (Tejas, Arjun and drones) it is highly unlikely they deployed before Pakistan used it on them.

I know India's first priority here.
LOC.

So what would be Pakistan's counter on this?

First of all that is an American rail gun there in video which they have been working on for last 2-3 decades. If you knew anything then you would know that firing a single projectile is not a big issue for a rail gun. Even the latest US rail guns require change of some very crucial components every few shots which makes the whole deal expensive. You can watch documentaries on you tube which explainS main issue with rail guns which hasn't been solved yet even by US.

Why is smoke.coming from a EM railgun??
Video is from US navy no proof exist India develop this tech and in case of yes they develop, considering Indian record to develop and deploy indigenous weapons (Tejas, Arjun and drones) it is highly unlikely they deployed before Pakistan used it on them.

The video was for educational/information purpose. Nothing to do with Indian test.

DRDO's work on its indigenous ELECTROMAGNETIC rail gun project, tenders were issued to Indian companies for subsystems.

pic block diagram of the drdo rail gun

DRDO_RAILGUN.JPG

Yes, but "a 12 mm square bore EMRG has been successfully tested", "at mach 6". Tell me what is the difference between this and the early prototype.

Do Chinese Construct a house without giving foundation ???

Do Chinese Construct a house without giving foundation ???
then tell us the 80,s Indian rail-gun project and what a difference b/w this 80,s Indian rail-gun projects, i know you don't have an answer for me:enjoy:

then tell us the 80,s Indian rail-gun project and what a difference b/w this 80,s Indian rail-gun projects, i know you don't have an answer for me:enjoy:

I didn't tell you because i didn't want to entertain trolls..
here read it , this was from the tests of 94

It is a great achievement. But there is still a long way off from a real military prototype. That is waht I want to say.

An article: https://spectrum.ieee.org/consumer-electronics/gadgets/for-love-of-a-gun

Indeed, but its going to take a long time given the performance of DRDO

Attachments

• 4160-11983-1-SM.pdf
    765.8 KB · Views: 27
I didn't tell you because i didn't want to entertain trolls..
here read it , this was from the tests of 94
Troll :lol::rofl::enjoy:i know you you have no answer for me and look at your negative rating you always troll and posted BS a by the didn't see link/article and first post tell that you had been conducted rail-gun test in 80's and now suddenly in 94 now who is trolling and posting BS:enjoy::suicide::suicide2:

Troll :lol::rofl::enjoy:i know you you have no answer for me and look at your negative rating you always troll and posted BS a by the didn't see link/article and first post tell that you had been conducted rail-gun test in 80's and now suddenly in 94 now who is trolling and posting BS:enjoy::suicide::suicide2:

What type of fool are you....?? the program started in mid 80s,there were tests and initial developments, do you think arde fielded the everything in 94 itself?? now i've given a proof of 94th test.... stop humiliating yourself kid,,, I know its very hard for you to digest the Indian advancement, take a pill kid...

I know how thing works for you in Pakistan, take a missile that landed in your territory, give it to the chines to reverse engineer it and claim you've developed your own missile... wow... the same people have over taken both US and Chinese with no failed tests, or just they don't want to show it to the public:sick::lol:

I still remember when our ballistic missile had failed , that would be a headline in fox news ,so our adversry won't believe we can possess that kind of high end technology but hey they also said we cannot develop a cryogenic engine , they even stopped Russia from doing so but it took some time instead of 90s we developed it in 2016 ,Railguns are future of naval warfare especially if they are on AC and destroyers ,they can cause some serious damage ,it just the case how soon DRDO develops a military grade Railguns ,if they can be on the IAC 2 then it's good

Correct. Chinese trolls says that many countries has completed development 2 decades ago. Infact US just tested i2-3 years back.

India tested for Mach 5 in 1986. I Am ready post the reserach paper on the same. Now you produce the authenticated document on your claim. Sine you tested at 3000 m/s in eighties, china must be ahead of US by now.

US did much better than China:https://spectrum.ieee.org/consumer-electronics/gadgets/for-love-of-a-gun
https://intalek.com/Index/News/railgun.pdf

303EMG:
A list of scientific research edited by the Institute of Plasma Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ASIPP): http://202.127.204.31/yjs/second/main_p5.htm
A paragraph from a relative journal: http://image.cnki.net/detail.aspx?ref=kcms&id=2007015245.nh0003&uid=

What type of fool are you....?? the program started in mid 80s,there were tests and initial developments, do you think arde fielded the everything in 94 itself?? now i've given a proof of 94th test.... stop humiliating yourself kid,,, I know its very hard for you to digest the Indian advancement, take a pill kid...

I know how thing works for you in Pakistan, take a missile that landed in your territory, give it to the chines to reverse engineer it and claim you've developed your own missile... wow... the same people have over taken both US and Chinese with no failed tests, or just they don't want to show it to the public:sick::lol:
troll always posting BS kid than post solid prove,you're twisting your own words in your first post said that Indian rail-gun tests had occurred in mid 80's and now you're stated the program was started in mid 80's so how can it be possible that you conducted rail gun tests immediately after program starting go kid play your toys this place is not for yours:lol::rofl::jester::help:

Back
Top Bottom