What's new

India Successfully Fires Electromagnetic Railgun (Mach 6) Test Shot

What is the rate of fire and total weight of the entire system?

If this is true,I think there won't be any difficulty in devoloments EMAL in India itself.

I know India's first priority here.
LOC.

So what would be Pakistan's counter on this?

The border is mostly flat planes,
Thus hindu-stan cannot field this gun without us finding out about it first.

The mountains do not offer a straight line of sight, thus the gun cannot be used effectively there.

But for India it's an accomplishment.

And Indians like the phrase "slow and steady wins the race" Incredible self comforting quotes.

Ya slow and steady. You claims to have ICBM since seventies. We came up with with much more sophisticated A4 and A5 much better than your missile. our technologies are comparable with best. Please enlight me about the chinese test of rail gun and the status of chinese gun as on date. We know very well where your projects stands such as aero engine, SLBM, Carrier killer missile inspite of you guys hyping it for decades.

US, German, UK, Japan and China (maybe also CCCP?).

Give me the links of Chinese rail Gun project and so as others you claimed.

Ya slow and steady. You claims to have ICBM since seventies. We came up with with much more sophisticated A4 and A5 much better than your missile. our technologies are comparable with best. Please enlight me about the chinese test of rail gun and the status of chinese gun as on date. We know very well where your projects stands such as aero engine, SLBM, Carrier killer missile inspite of you guys hyping it for decades.

Give me the links of Chinese rail Gun project and so as others you claimed.

I need some time for other countries.
China: 303EMG, test in 1988, designed by PanYuan (潘垣), 30.2 g bullet, 3000m/s.

Ya US just tested 2-3 years back and these chinese trols are saying that many countries have mad iit 2 decades back. So far as lying is concern, nobody cam natch these short guys with long claims.

There is a huge difference between a military railgun prototype and a simple railgun prototype.

USA and Russia:p:

Correct. Chinese trolls says that many countries has completed development 2 decades ago. Infact US just tested i2-3 years back.

I need some time for other countries.
China: 303EMG, test in 1988, designed by PanYuan (潘垣), 30.2 g bullet, 3000m/s.

India tested for Mach 5 in 1986. I Am ready post the reserach paper on the same. Now you produce the authenticated document on your claim. Sine you tested at 3000 m/s in eighties, china must be ahead of US by now.

Correct. Chinese trolls says that many countries has completed development 2 decades ago. Infact US just tested i2-3 years back.

India tested for Mach 5 in 1986. I Am ready post the reserach paper on the same. Now you produce the authenticated document on your claim. Sine you tested at 3000 m/s in eighties, china must be ahead of US by now.

It is only a 30.2 g bullet. Do you think how difficult to accelerate it? US had tested more powerful prototype before China. It is uncomparable with the military prototype of BAE. I need more time to check the old article from library.

There is a huge difference between a military railgun prototype and a simple railgun prototype.

then there's no need for you to talk here right. why don't you go back to the history and learn before showing your frustration here... we did do some initial tests way back in mid 1980s

then there's no need for you to talk here right. why don't you go back to the history and learn before showing your frustration here... we did do some initial tests way back in mid 1980s

Yes, but "a 12 mm square bore EMRG has been successfully tested", "at mach 6". Tell me what is the difference between this and the early prototype.

but still long way to go may be after 2030 that deploy-able prototype this railgun will be start testing on your navy ships and on land vehicles

Back
Top Bottom