What's new

India student refuses to be 'anti-Pakistan' poster girl

An "IT" though lol

Anyway, to make it clear, the girl received death threats of lynching from Hindus because of the photoshop and because Indians are rabid

well i prefer the SHE for BBC just like Thatcher....

so just because one more woman faced terrible consequences in India, twitter banned the defence handle...makes sense... women lives matter protest should also be arranged i am all up for it. after all its a good cause

well i prefer the SHE for BBC just like Thatcher....

so just because one more woman faced terrible consequences in India, twitter banned the defence handle...makes sense... women lives matter protest should also be arranged i am all up for it. after all its a good cause
Yes.

I'd like IDF banned if it wrecked my life some day with a fake poster saying I'm doing blasphemy, for example. Or do you think stuff like this should be allowed?

bharti a** clowns find some other forum for your momma's advertisement. No one here is interested :rofl:

Any examples or proof?

Read that mob lynching part attentively in below image .......... its real photo of a young indian girl, complaining about mob killing people who differ in their eating habits ...........

_98862556_b953ac42-3f61-4426-9685-a773179dc2aa.jpg

Read that mob lynching part attentively in below image .......... its real photo of a young indian girl, complaining about mob killing people who differ in their eating habits ...........

So basically it was easier to ban the handle than stopping the lynch crazy Indian mob?

#OutOfTheBoxIndianSolution

Beef Lynching is not related to this topic.

So basically it was easier to ban the handle than stopping the lynch crazy Indian mob?

PDF needs to broaden its vision .......... you don't fight enemy out in the open beating your thumping chest ... Gorillas do that. However, I would have worried about girl's safety in india after the message she displayed all over the indian social media (may be).

Beef Lynching is not related to this topic.

Okay so india has this caste system for types of deaths? and the people that are killed by a mob?

Muslim killed for transporting cattle, eating beef ........... doesn't count as a death.

You asked for a proof if indian mob actually kills people or not ......... I gave you the proof ......... the real photo. Now you can deny it all you want.

PDF needs to broaden its vision .......... you don't fight enemy out in the open beating your thumping chest ... Gorillas do that. However, I would have worried about girl's safety in india after the message she displayed all over the indian social media (may be).

well if she makes the news this time all we would and could do is along the below lines

' Another women lynched in India. Sad. RIP '
' India is dangerous for women '
' India is the rape capital of the world'
' Mob mentality is quite prevalent in India'
' Sub continental culture is male dominated and give little freedom to women '
' For a religion that places utter most respect to women, India has given in to fascism of a terrible kind'

and in reply Indians will say

' Pakistan is a terrorist state '
' Look at the chart it shows Pakistan has bigger problem'
' Islam is the reason why the region is backward'
' ISI did it'
' Pakistan sponsored Feminism is creating a security threat in India'
' Look at the graph it shows India is reaching Mars soon'

Who the hell cares for such benign conversations? The tidy whities just drink Tea over it and say 'Bloody yall the brownies are going nuts, lets stop the immigration'

well if she makes the news this time all we would and could do is along the below lines

' Another women lynched in India. Sad. RIP '
' India is dangerous for women '
' India is the rape capital of the world'
' Mob mentality is quite prevalent in India'
' Sub continental culture is male dominated and give little freedom to women '
' For a religion that places utter most respect to women, India has given in to fascism of a terrible kind'

and in reply Indians will say

' Pakistan is a terrorist state '
' Look at the chart it shows Pakistan has bigger problem'
' Islam is the reason why the region is backward'
' ISI did it'
' Pakistan sponsored Feminism is creating a security threat in India'
' Look at the graph it shows India is reaching Mars soon'

Who the hell cares for such benign conversations? The tidy whities just drink Tea over it and say 'Bloody yall the brownies are going nuts, lets stop the immigration'
And what does this have to do with anything?

You asked for a proof if indian mob actually kills people or not ......... I gave you the proof ......... the real photo. Now you can deny it all you want.
Dude, the man asked for proof that someone carried out a social media threat.
Not about lynchings.

that is just unacceptable.
harassment of women is non existent in India and India has strict Cyber bullying laws.
This is just pure Pakistani propaganda.

#OstrichSolutions

everything lol
This has nothing to do with Pak v India. You view everything through that lens. Eff India, they are not the standard, never will be.

I will say simply one thing. Spreading a picture like that without confirmation is against Islam. That is our standard. That is all.

This has nothing to do with Pak v India. You view everything through that lens. Eff India, they are not the standard, never will be.

I will say simply one thing. Spreading a picture like that without confirmation is against Islam. That is our standard. That is all.

I have zero idea of Twitter being Kosher or Halal but sure have it your way.
We just have too many attention grabbers in India looking to make a quick buck out of 15 mins of fame and PDF should stop giving them the market.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom